Sign in button does nothing xbox game pass windows 11

Discus and support Sign in button does nothing xbox game pass windows 11 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought game pass this morning on windows 11 and when trying to log in the sign in button doesn't do anything. i have tried other suggestions on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EwanDay, Nov 25, 2021.

1. EwanDay
    EwanDay Guest

I bought game pass this morning on windows 11 and when trying to log in the sign in button doesn't do anything. i have tried other suggestions on forums including using the console companion to log in but this also does nothing and gives me the error 0x87DD0005. I have uninstalled and reinstalled game pass but still the sign in button does not work. This is very frustrating.

:)

EwanDay, Nov 25, 2021
  2. EwanDay Win User

Hi,
    after restarting my pc several more times i opened the app and was logged in so not sure what the issue actually was.

thanks for the reply though
  3. Jamie1993 Win User

4. Jamie1993 Win User

That's great, glad you have got it sorted now.

Stay safe and enjoy the rest of your day

Jamie
  5. Peyote_Cowboy Win User

How do I sign into my account on Xbox (beta) app? The button in the popup doesn't work.

I'll check these things but can we focus on the fact that the sign-in button itself does nothing at all. It doesn't redirect me to another page to input my information, nor does it show any error code whatsoever. It does absolutely nothing. I honestly think
    this is an issue with the Xbox Beta client rather than any weird mixup with microsoft accounts.

I'll repeat. When I hit the icon shaped like a silhouette on the XBOX BETA client, then hit Sign-In on the dropdown menu, a new window opens. The window has the worlds XBOX LIVE and underneath that is a large green rectangular button that says Sign-In. I
    press that button. Nothing happens. I press it again. Nothing happens. If I exit that window and try again, still nothing happens. If I try to launch a game downloaded through the windows store (which uses the same microsoft account as my xbox game pass account.)
    I can download and launch games, but the window for Xbox Live pops up. Even in games the Sign-In button doesn't work. I press it, and it does absolutely nothing.

Windows is up to date. I had to update in order to download the Xbox Beta app/program in the first place. Unless there's been a new update since Friday the 25th of October 2019 that I'm unaware of it's completely up to date.
  6. SamQY Win User

Xbox app Sign In button does nothing.

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?

Could you give us more information about the errors? You can even post some images here, just don't include any personal information.
Thema:

1. Sign in button does nothing xbox game pass windows 11 - Similar Threads - Sign button does

2. the sign in button does not work

in XBoX Accessibility
    the sign in button does not work: the sign in button does not work on xbox app . It used to work perfectly but now the button does nothing at all . I have tried every fix I could find online but nothing helps...
  3. xbox game app sign in button does absolutley nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game app sign in button does absolutley nothing: sign in button doesnt work at all tried reinsatlling, tried microsoft account sign in tried running powershell scripts that i found on a forum nothing works no matter whhich sign in button i...
  4. Xbox App windows 10 sign in button does nothing SOLVED FIXED

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App windows 10 sign in button does nothing SOLVED FIXED: Hello All Just downloaded my first game through the Microsoft store called sea of thief's. Game downloaded and installed no problem. When i launce the game it says to log into xbox live. Heres...
  5. Xbox app Sign In button does nothing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app Sign In button does nothing.: "Hello all, Just spent a good chunk of time with a fantastic Microsoft tech support agent to fix a very bad issue with the new beta app. THE LOGIN BUTTON DOES NOTHING! This was my problem and...
  6. sign in button in xbox app does nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    sign in button in xbox app does nothing: Hey I just installed the xbox app after winning game pass for free and I hit the sign in button on the app and it does nothing. Ive reinstalled and restarted several times...
  7. Windows 10 Xbox App Sign-In Button Does Nothing

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 Xbox App Sign-In Button Does Nothing: I recently updated Windows 10 and the Xbox App, however, now I can't seem to log-in at all. I can open the app, but when pressing any of the possible sign-in buttons, nothing happens. The Xbox...
  8. Sign in button does not work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in button does not work: hello :) , I have been trying to sign in for 3 hours but the sign in button is just text. I tried signing in with different methods but it always takes me to the same...
  9. Why does my sign in button do nothing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my sign in button do nothing?: Hail, Gamers. I'm having a bit of a problem with the Xbox software on Windows 10. I tried to play Astroneer and it refused to load the game and would just sit in a blank screen. I noticed my...
  10. On PC Xbox beta app whenever I click the sign-in button It does nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    On PC Xbox beta app whenever I click the sign-in button It does nothing: On PC Xbox beta app whenever I click the sign-in button It does nothing, no pop up login window or no redirection to a log in page. The app won't let me download new games or play online games, I...