Sign In Email Query

Discus and support Sign In Email Query in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I added my new email address to my Microsoft account, and made it my primary email address about a week ago. On all pages of my Microsoft account,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lavindathar, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Lavindathar
    Lavindathar Guest

Sign In Email Query

I added my new email address to my Microsoft account, and made it my primary email address about a week ago.

On all pages of my Microsoft account, the email linked with the account is still the old one (I left it as an alias). EG - Under my name, it shows the old email address. However, when I click manage sign ins, it shows my new one as the primary (as it should).

I'm getting no emails (they aren't coming to the primary). Unsure what to change or how to fix this, as regardless of what ive made the primary it still looks like its treating the old email address as the primary and that's the one getting the emails.

:)

Lavindathar, Jun 15, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Sign In Email Query

Hello Lavindathar!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I would suggest signing back into your Microsoft account just like you did when you made the changes and this time totally remove the

old unwanted email from the account.

Below I'll provide you with a helpful link:

How to change the email address associated with your Microsoft account

The email that you used to create the account will always be associated with the Microsoft account but you can change which email that you would like to use to sign into the account.

I hope this helps!

Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. Lavindathar Win User

Sign In Email Query

Ok thanks. Yes, its the email that the account was founded on. I don't want to remove it, as I use it for my sign in, and its the one that's been seen publicly on mixer and twitch and things like this. So I'd like to keep it as my sign in.

However, I want the emails to be sent to the correct email address.
  4. Lavindathar Win User

Sign In Email Query

Not sure if that was a serious reply or you are trolling.

It's an automated system. The emails should go to the primary email address that I have assigned with Microsoft. It's pretty much the definition of 'primary email address'.

What 'people' are you referring too? It's not like there's a guy named Bob sat in Seattle who is personally typing out my email address to send me the latest Fortnite spam.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Sign In Email Query

The emails you are getting are addressed to the old email address? If people are still using that email address that is where the emails will go regardless to which one is primary.
  6. IRB Win User

Xbox Research: Forza Survey

Hi

For queries about the survey, you should email the address provided in the survey.
Thema:

Sign In Email Query

1. Sign In Email Query - Similar Threads - Sign Email Query

2. Can't change sign in email.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change sign in email.: I have 2 separate gmail accounts set up as accounts on this PC, with 2 separate sets of login info with microsoft. I have a free game pass attached to the 2nd email, but when trying to sign in to...
  3. forgot email to sign into xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    forgot email to sign into xbox: So I just got a new xbox and can't remember the email I had with it. I do have the game tag that I use. aff692ba-4cba-43a1-b5ff-6cc40acdefe8
  4. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...
  5. Trying to sign in to Xbox One having forgotten which email address was used to set up my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign in to Xbox One having forgotten which email address was used to set up my...: My husband bought an Xbox One for himself and managed to get it up and running. However, we have recently changed our EE modem and it seems he set it up with all the security options required, so...
  6. I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin.: Hi there, As the title suggests, I accidentally deleted the email for the Minecraft earth skin. I was wondering if there was a way for a new email to be sent with the instructions to get it....
  7. forgot my email i sign into my xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    forgot my email i sign into my xbox360: my tagname is by dont rember my email could some one PLEASE help me ff0ec57c-3531-4119-9c6c-dd387e395ec0
  8. Sign in email that comes up when a game is launched

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in email that comes up when a game is launched: I am asked to sign in when I want to launch xbox (microsoft Jigsaw) games but the email address that comes up automatically is not mine (although it is my name on the address) it is not available...
  9. Preciso entrar na minha conta Xbox porém o email foi excluído [Translation-I need to sign in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preciso entrar na minha conta Xbox porém o email foi excluído [Translation-I need to sign in ...: Em 2014/15 eu possuia um Xbox One, tinha minha conta e jogava normalmente, depois tive que vender e passei a não usar mais o email, porém eu comprei agora um Xbox One S ( nao chegou ainda ) e vi...
  10. Unable to recover profile on 360 even with my password and email which I can sign in with on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to recover profile on 360 even with my password and email which I can sign in with on ...: I can sign in to xbox.com and the microsoft account and my xone works fine with the same password and email address but i cannot download my 360 profile as ive recently got another one to play old...