SIGN IN ERROR !!

Discus and support SIGN IN ERROR !! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I could not sign into my xbox one account , so I tried to remove my account and put it back on again but it won't even let me add a new account on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BLaZ1N Black16, Jan 22, 2014.

1. SIGN IN ERROR !!

I could not sign into my xbox one account , so I tried to remove my account and put it back on again but it won't even let me add a new account on my xbox one it says " there was a problem, and we couldn't continue. (0x80a40002) PLEASE HELP ME

:)

BLaZ1N Black16, Jan 22, 2014
  2. otisthered
    otisthered Guest
    Is XBL down???

My XBO wouldn't sign me into my account. I went to Xbox.com and I signed in but when I tried to goto preferences, I was signed out and given an error message. Anyone know what's going on?

otisthered, Jan 22, 2014
  3. messenger
    messenger Guest
    Check disc error

No sign of this second 1gb update yet that's supposed to fix this disc error?

messenger, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Alliance United Win User

Sign in error

Hi,

If you're unable to login to your profile after a recent update, lets try removing and re-adding the profile to the console (NOTE: Please verify you're able to login to your profile at account.microsoft.com).

To remove the profile from the console visit Settings>Account>Remove accounts. Then, please restart the console by opening the guide>System tab>Restart console. Once the console reboots, please open the guide and choose 'Add new.'

Let us know if this helps with the error message you're receiving after the console update.
  5. JoylessWorm35 Win User

Error signing in

You can do this by clicking the Xbox guide button and then on the sign in menu click "Add and manage" and then select your profile.

To add it back on do the same , by clicking the guide button and then on the sign in menu click "Add and manage" and click "Add new" and then input your Microsoft account details
    I did as you wrote, but the error stay on.
  6. Chris552299HD Win User

sign in error

Try re-downloading your Xbox Live Profile but upon deleting your account only your account leave the items and re-download the account and re-boot the Console.
  7. Didsbo Win User

Sign in error

Actually I've tried to sign in on Xbox and its says my account is suspended because of payment option has expired. Howvever, I've added a new payment option and paid the subscription for this year. I'm unable to remove the original payment option. Please
    reactivate my account and remove old payment option.
  8. Didsbo Win User

Sign in error

Hi,

The Gamertag I'm having trouble with is . I can sign in but it then throws up the above error. I can sign in on the Xbox fine. I've tried clearing the cache and cookies but still get the error message. Note that I've tried signing in on multiple
    devices (IPad, IPhone, PC and mac) with multiple browsers but still get the same error. I think this issue might have something to do with with my account billing as I've had this problem ever since my live subscription ran out (payment option expired). I've
    updated the payment option and paid the subscription but interestingly I could only do this on the Xbox. The website would not let me update the payment option so I couldn't pay the subsciption. Anyway, the error is preventing me logging on to my Microsoft
    account through the halo waypoint app. I would appreciate if you could help resolve.

Thanks
Thema:

SIGN IN ERROR !!

1. SIGN IN ERROR !! - Similar Threads - SIGN ERROR

2. Can’t sign in can’t play games, error code 0x87DD0006

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign in can’t play games, error code 0x87DD0006: Cant sign in for past 3 hours, restarted modem twice, deleted profile, full rebooted 3 times, removed all my billing information. Really tried everything just want to play...
  3. Xbox Insider Hub sign in error. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider Hub sign in error. Help: So I've tried closing then opening the program, I've tried reinstalling the program, I've tried restarting my pc and I've tried different internet connection but nothing has worked and every time...
  4. Error Code 0x800704cf when signing in to x box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x800704cf when signing in to x box: Recently changed network providers from sky to talktalk. No issues for a week with wifi etc, then suddenly yesterday, my son comes across this error code when signing in. i check internet...
  5. Unable to Sign into the Xbox Console Companion Error (0x409) 0x80070002

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign into the Xbox Console Companion Error (0x409) 0x80070002: [img] Did all these steps as previously suggested byLunaLight7 Xbox Ambassador on July 25, 2019 Here are more troubleshooting steps on how to resolve Xbox app error (0x409) 0x80070002:...
  6. xbox live sign in error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live sign in error: hello, My xbox one has been working fine but yesterday I tried to log on and on boot up stated please log in with a controller. I clicked my gamer profile and it goes to the white wheel loop icon...
  7. I turned on the xbox and it gave me a can't sign in error

in XBoX on Consoles
    I turned on the xbox and it gave me a can't sign in error: I turned on the xbox 360, it tells me i cant sign in even though I haven't signed in to any profile yet, it just tells me right off the bat when I turn it on "A problem occured signing in. Please...
  8. I can't sign in on the Xbox App, says I need internet. Error code: 0x800704cf

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't sign in on the Xbox App, says I need internet. Error code: 0x800704cf: Really frustrating. I tried resetting, reparing and redownloading. I even repaired and reset Microsoft Store. 1d4984d7-96b5-4ad1-803f-4c1bde039be8
  9. Erro quando faço login na Xbox Live no Windows 10 [Translation-Error when I sign in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro quando faço login na Xbox Live no Windows 10 [Translation-Error when I sign in to Xbox...: Olá, desde ontem comecei a ter problemas para fazer login na Xbox Live no Windows 10: Aparece o erro: uma sessão de logon especificada não existe. Talvez ele já tenha sido finalizado...
  10. Microsoft soilitaire error on sign in windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft soilitaire error on sign in windows 10: Hello running windows 10 1903 been palying MS solitaire for years tonight I get an error 117000, you are playing as guest / I followed the link to nothing works here can you please help?...