Sign-In Failed "Could not sign-in to Wordament services"

Discus and support Sign-In Failed "Could not sign-in to Wordament services" in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have been playing Wordament for a year and a half. Sometimes I'll see a "Cannot Connect" - 'Retry' / 'Cancel' option. Yesterday I was unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by EdMilligan1, Feb 20, 2020.

1. EdMilligan1
    EdMilligan1 Guest

I have been playing Wordament for a year and a half. Sometimes I'll see a "Cannot Connect" - 'Retry' / 'Cancel' option. Yesterday I was unable to connect and was receiving a similar message to the post on the Feb 2020 - same topic. I went into my Microsoft
    account, made sure all of my security settings were current and saved; updated by player username (since it was created in 2004); made sure my billing information was current; heck, I even paid for the version without ads. However, I still cannot connect.
    The subject of this post is the error message in the "Sign-In Failed" dialogue box I keep on getting.

Yesterday, it wouldn't even populate my player accomplishments/stats... at least today it is displaying my stats. I have an Android, Samsung Galaxy S9 that I play this app on. I haven't had any problems until beginning two days ago. Yesterday I couldn't
    play at all, I'm in a holding pattern and need help.

All I get when I go to the forum for Wordament is a recommendation to seek help via Facebook. I deleted that app last October and am not going to get an account just to fix a problem with Wordament.

Can anybody help? Know the magic sauce? This is an X-Box Live account I'm having issues with.

:)

EdMilligan1, Feb 20, 2020
  2. MichaelFay_77 Win User

I am having the same problem on my Galaxy S7 as of a few days ago.
  3. Oraclea Win User

Hi, I know that right now there is an issue affecting the multiplayer Wordament game for mobile users. I know that I'm affected as well. The Wordament team has updated their
    Facebook page yesterday with the following statement: "Hello Wordament Players! Our team is aware of the multiplayer issue and is currently working on a fix. We will report back
    here when there is a solution. Thank you for your patience!"

I would advise to keep an eye on their Facebook page for further updates, and to reach out to them there for additional support. I believe you can view their Facebook page without having a Facebook account, though you would need an account to comment and/or
    reach out to them directly. Hope that helps!
  4. Wuulfgaar Win User

I am having the same issue for the last 2 days. Can ANYONE help us?
  5. Trebork Win User

I have been playing Wordament for a year and a half. Sometimes I'll see a "Cannot Connect" - 'Retry' / 'Cancel' option. Yesterday I was unable to connect and was receiving a similar message to the post on the Feb 2020 - same topic. I went into my Microsoft
    account, made sure all of my security settings were current and saved; updated by player username (since it was created in 2004); made sure my billing information was current; heck, I even paid for the version without ads. However, I still cannot connect.
    The subject of this post is the error message in the "Sign-In Failed" dialogue box I keep on getting.

Yesterday, it wouldn't even populate my player accomplishments/stats... at least today it is displaying my stats. I have an Android, Samsung Galaxy S9 that I play this app on. I haven't had any problems until beginning two days ago. Yesterday I couldn't

All I get when I go to the forum for Wordament is a recommendation to seek help via Facebook. I deleted that app last October and am not going to get an account just to fix a problem with Wordament.

Can anybody help? Know the magic sauce? This is an X-Box Live account I'm having issues with.
    No, but I'm having the exact same issue!

No but I too am having this problem, again just in the last two days!
  6. DIsrgrd17 Win User

No, but I'm having the exact same issue!
Thema:

1. Sign-In Failed "Could not sign-in to Wordament services" - Similar Threads - Sign Failed sign

2. An error occured. Please try again later. Failed to sign in to the Xbox Live profile

in XBoX on Windows
    An error occured. Please try again later. Failed to sign in to the Xbox Live profile: I have Gears 5 on my windows 10 PC. I can't get into the game. It has the following error. "An error occured. Please try again later. Failed to sign in to the Xbox Live profile. What should I do...
  3. Fail to sign in to Microsoft Account on Minecraft PE iOs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fail to sign in to Microsoft Account on Minecraft PE iOs: Everytime i have tried to sign in my Microsoft account, i later get the message saying “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com” I’ve tried multiple times, restarting...
  4. Gears 5 failed to sign into xbox live profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 failed to sign into xbox live profile.: Hey I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this issue. I bought gears5 on steam for PC on release and had no issues. Now for about 3 days I haven't even be able to play. I get greeted with...
  5. Xbox Live Rewards Sign Up Failed.

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards Sign Up Failed.: Hello, when I click that I want to join Xbox Live Rewards it bring me to a page that says [img] "Well, that wasn't supposed to happen! Please refresh or try again later."...
  6. Failed to download due to sign-in error code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Failed to download due to sign-in error code: My son and I were downloading a "games with gold" game yesterday 8-15-18, (at least we thought we were), during the time that your servers went down. We could not sign back in. We kept getting a...
  7. Games with gold download failed due to your sign-in error.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with gold download failed due to your sign-in error.: My son and I were downloading a "games with gold" game yesterday 8-15-18, during the time that your servers went down. We could not sign back in. We kept getting a sign-in error. The game we were...
  8. Xbox app fails to connect or sign in (0x80131509)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app fails to connect or sign in (0x80131509): Hi there, I see lots of variations of what seems like the same issue but people are getting different solutions. In my case, I've tried all the solutions I see posted and none of them have...
  9. "Failed to sign in to an xbox live profile" Cannot get past title screen for Gears of War 4 on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Failed to sign in to an xbox live profile" Cannot get past title screen for Gears of War 4 on ...: Hi there. Got the game on PC and I cannot get past the title screen. It says "press enter" and when I do, the pop up tells me "Failed to sign in to an xbox live profile" It's near instant too, so...
  10. Signing in to xbox live on xbox one fails

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signing in to xbox live on xbox one fails: When I try to sign on xbox live on the xbox one it will prompt me for my password, after I have entered my password the xbox takes me back to the start screen but has not signed me in. It gives me...