Sign in from Xbox 360 to play HALO online

Discus and support Sign in from Xbox 360 to play HALO online in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Sign in from Xbox 360 to play HALO online Thats right you are in the 360 if you tap the xbox button on the controller it qill bring up the 360 guide... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Eddie Rivas, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Eddie Rivas
    Eddie Rivas Guest

Thats right you are in the 360 if you tap the xbox button on the controller it qill bring up the 360 guide that i was talking about

:)

Eddie Rivas, Sep 5, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Eddie,

Thank you for the update.

Did you also clear the system cache? If you have not done so, please do that first.

Since we're dealing with network issues I recommend unplugging your router and modem device for a minimum of 5 minutes to reset your home network. Restart your Xbox and try again. If you are still not connecting to Xbox Live go to the dashboard, then Settings,
    then System, then Network settings. Select your network and then select "Test Xbox Live Connection". Whatever result you get, follow the Xbox 360 network troubleshooter to reach a solution: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/networking/connection-error-solution

Let us know the results!
  3. Eddie Rivas Win User

Hello,

I can sign in but can't connect to XBox live to play in multi player.

Yes it just started a few days ago. today is Sept 3 2019.

Nope I haven't changed anything not pass word or gamer tag.

Nope ,,don't even trust two step verification.

I have only had HALO in there for a while,,,In fact I do play other games but only HALO with multi player online.

What would happen if I formatted instead of just clearing Cache ?
  4. Eddie Rivas Win User

Hello,

I have looked at my controller and I see a Start button ,I see a "Back",where is the "select",,I tried (A) from the A-B-X-Y .

Does the console need to be off when I press these 2 buttons .
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Eddie,

Thank you for responding. I'm not sure what steps you are referring to but it sounds like your console is just not connecting to Xbox Live, therefore you cannot play Halo Reach multiplayer.

Try clearing your
    console's system cache
    and then turn off your console and unplug your router and modem for a minimum of 5 minutes.

Test the Xbox Live connection from the Network settings and then post the results here.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

HI Eddie,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help but will need more information about the issue to better assist.

What Halo game are you trying to play and on what console? Xbox One or Xbox 360?

Have you gone into the network settings to run network tests to see what the error is?

We'll need to know what Halo game you are trying to play online and on what console before we provide any assistance.

We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you!
Thema:

1. Sign in from Xbox 360 to play HALO online - Similar Threads - Sign 360 play

2. Well my Xbox one is signing in but when it try to play black ops Xbox 360 won't sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well my Xbox one is signing in but when it try to play black ops Xbox 360 won't sign in: [img] see it just wont sign in for me when im trying to play cbdba70f-99b1-432f-9536-2af14427f3a9
  3. can’t sign into xbox live while playing a xbox 360 game on my xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t sign into xbox live while playing a xbox 360 game on my xbox one.: Alan wake has nothing to do with this support forum Okay, so i will sum this up as fast as possible then give a more detailed explanation of my problem. •can’t sign into xbox live while playing...
  4. Trouble Signing in When Playing 360 titles on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble Signing in When Playing 360 titles on my Xbox One: I am trying to play Fallout: New Vegas on my Xbox One and when I try to sign in it gives me this message: "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it...
  5. Can't sign in or play any 360 games on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in or play any 360 games on Xbox one: Hi all, Wondering if I could get some assistance towards my issue. Ever since the latest update I can no longer play any Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one. What happens is It disconnects me from live...
  6. Also cant sign into my accoutn when trying to play 360 game on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Also cant sign into my accoutn when trying to play 360 game on Xbox one: So i tried to do what the firsy suggestion said about setting your network setting to manual and rest etc. But it didnt work for me, it still keeps telling me that "this profile cant connect to...
  7. Can't sign in on xbox one while playing an xbox 360 hane

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in on xbox one while playing an xbox 360 hane: Trying to play a backward compatibility game and when I try and start the single player (or multiplayer) it says "ALERT You are not signed in. You will need to sign in to save your progress and...
  8. Can't sign in on Xbox One to play 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in on Xbox One to play 360 games: When I try to play Black Ops 2 on Xbox One, it won't let me sign into the account on 360 and says you must be signed into Xbox live to play online but I am signed into Xbox live so I don't know...
  9. When i play Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one, I keep getting signed off Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i play Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one, I keep getting signed off Xbox live: When I tried to play borderlands 2 on my Xbox one ( The backwards compatible version) it sights my off Xbox live. I can get it to sigh me back on. 10ec8097-0df4-4aa5-a5f4-60f9e8d0d351
  10. Can't sign in when playing backwards compatible Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in when playing backwards compatible Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One.: I can sign in just fine on the Xbox One. At first I was able to start up 360 games and I would be signed in already on the 360 program, but lately now its asks me to sign into a profile and it...