Sign in issues and how rude the forum team are locking the thread for no reason.

Discus and support Sign in issues and how rude the forum team are locking the thread for no reason. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello there my name is Ethan, ive been having issues signing in and it only happens when i log back out to have my dinner or go to sleep so when i want... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ETHANLAMONT1, Feb 15, 2019.

1. ETHANLAMONT1
    ETHANLAMONT1 Guest

Sign in issues and how rude the forum team are locking the thread for no reason.

Hello there my name is Ethan, ive been having issues signing in and it only happens when i log back out to have my dinner or go to sleep so when i want to go on my xbox and try to sign in it comes up with an error code and i contacted Microsoft support asking
    for some compensation but they told me i cant although the issue had been going on since christmas and thats when i had my xbox one s as present as i wanted one, but failing to realise i did not want a console where i will be facing sign in issues and Microsoft
    support in thier words are basically saying to all of us to suck it up as they know the issue, and ive been thinking of selling my xbox as i dont want to keep facing the sign in issues, but one of the Xbox floor managers told me to remove my account and take
    a video of me putting my account back on, and this is the reason why i would lome some form of gesture of goodwill/compensation or the matter of fact every one of us facing the issue since christmas should receive something as an apology as it is not on,

If anybody is facing the same issue dont let Microsoft not apologies and not give us anything in return of the inceident since christmas.

And ive tried every available option that Microsoft support asks me to try and it carrys on and it is definitely not because of download issues as it is happening to nearly everyone.

:)

ETHANLAMONT1, Feb 15, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Ethan thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

I would like to remind to follow our Xbox
    Forum Guidelines

Failure to follow these guidelines could mean some bad things and in some cases, an offense is extremely severe or high in number that it warrants further action outside the scope of a simple forum suspension.

By participating in the Forums you agree to the Usage Guidelines (outlined below), the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and Code of Conduct, and the Xbox.com Terms of Use and Notices; all of which can be found via the following links:

Xbox LIVE Terms of Use: http://www.xbox.com/Legal/LiveTOU

Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct: http://www.xbox.com/Legal/CodeOfConduct

Xbox.com Terms of Use:
    http://www.xbox.com/legal/xboxComTOU

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/CodeOfConduct CODE OF CONDUCT

TERMS OF USE
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/servicesagreement/

Side Note, as stated by our Microsoft Service Agreement: We strive to keep the Services up and running; however, all online services suffer occasional disruptions and outages, and
    Microsoft is not liable for any disruption or loss you may suffer as a result. In the event of an outage, you may not be able to retrieve Your Content or Data that you’ve stored. We recommend that you regularly backup Your Content and Data
    that you store on the Services or store using Third-Party Apps and Services.

As this post has been answered before, we will be locking this thread. Thanks for coming to the forums and have a great day!
  3. chezza16 Win User

Gamerscore bloqué [Edit - Translation] - Gamerscore blocked

I can't believe they locked the thread. How unprofessional and rude can xbox be. I will keep making new post until this is sorted.
  4. XBF Paul M Win User

Xbox Live issues

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like you've been locked out of your account. To get some clarity on this issue what is the message you are receiving when trying to sign into the account? Have you tried signing in at
    Microsoft's website? Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  5. bowski477 Win User

No help

The enforcement team does not use the forums. If you continue to create threads on the same issue after they've been locked you could be subject to a forum ban.
  6. XBF Paul M Win User

xbox one doesn't seem to cache anymore

Hiya, Sketcherpen!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to check in on the issue, Thank you for letting us know the issue has been resolved. I'll be locking the thread since the issue has been fixed!

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
Thema:

1. Sign in issues and how rude the forum team are locking the thread for no reason. - Similar Threads - Sign issues rude

2. Xbox sign out issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox sign out issue: So iam playing games and my profile will randomly disconnect from xbox live(gold) and within ten seconds reconnect. Originally it wouldnt connect for a few minutes but now it anywhere between five...
  3. Question: Xcloud preview sign in issue

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Xcloud preview sign in issue: Hello, not sure if this is the right place for this, if not can you please direct me to the right place. I recently got accepted to xcloud preview and was trying to log in, but the app wouldn't...
  4. Issues with having to sign in and controller response.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with having to sign in and controller response.: Last night, I was playing Madden 20 and had to get something to eat. When I returned, the game had frozen up. This has happened before. Usually, I just quit out of the game and start up again....
  5. Problemi di accesso[Translation-Sign-in issues]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problemi di accesso[Translation-Sign-in issues]: Stavo scaricando gta v dal game pass ultimate ma appena superata la met del caricamento mi ha detto di controllare l'accesso. È la prima volta che lo faccio, potete darmi una mano? [translation-I...
  6. issue wiith signing in to fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issue wiith signing in to fortnite: Having an issue with signing into Fortnite, when I do it says unable to sign into your account Xbox live, my subscription is paid so that isn't the issue. Can anyone please help. Thanks!!!...
  7. xbox.com sign in issues

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox.com sign in issues: xbox.com sign in issues I can't click the sign in button, even when i somehow managed to sign in, I click on the settings button on the profile, it just brings me to the support page to change...
  8. Xbox 360 Sign In Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Sign In Issues: When I tried to sign in to my xbox 360 with a recently made account, it seemed to acknowledge my email and password, but after entering the password, it ran for a second before going to a pop-up...
  9. Minecraft bedrock account sign in issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock account sign in issues: I changed my xbox username before going back into minecraft, but when I went back in the gamer tag was still my old username. I tried restarting and reinstalling minecraft....
  10. Project xCloud Sign-In Issues - Please Help

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud Sign-In Issues - Please Help: I may have missed this post, but I cannot sign-in to Project xCloud. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks! submitted by /u/japan05 [link] [comments]