Sign in issues when granting permission

Discus and support Sign in issues when granting permission in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When a child tries to play a game and needs permission an adult account connected to it signs in and Grant's the permission. After the permission has... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ray_Palmer, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Sign in issues when granting permission

When a child tries to play a game and needs permission an adult account connected to it signs in and Grant's the permission. After the permission has been granted on screen the account usually signs out, this is not happening.

What happens is you see a circle of colour for the adult account and the permission never gets granted, pressing the 'NEXUS' returns you to the dashboard.

It took a few restarts to get the permissions to work.

This is on update: 10.0.18975.1004 (rs_xbox_dev_flight.190904-1900)

submitted by /u/Ray_Palmer
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ray_Palmer, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Mister Quasar Win User

Adding friends to a child's Xbox 360 account

That is odd, CheerierSage20!

To clarify further, what's happening when you try to sign in on the console when it asks you to grant permission? Can you reply with a picture of any specific error messages you're seeing when you try that?
  3. Photonimus Win User

Question about retrieving account coding?

Nope.

If one person is granted permission, then everyone would have to be granted permission.

This causes severe unsolicited use of xbox's bandwidth and servers without MS permission.
  4. a billy bumbler Win User

Xbox 360 dashboard not updating

This is The McGuffin on the account that signed up for the preview program on the 360. Please grant me the appropriate permissions for the xbox 360 update preview forums. Thanks! :)
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

Xbox Back Door to Family Timer

While that will prevent the child from accessing the console without permission, it does not deal with the issue of limiting how much time the OP's child can have that acess when granted.
  6. x SD Plissken x Win User

Family members cant get money on their account

Same issue with me. There is no way to grant and there is no payment option when signed in as a family member.
Thema:

Sign in issues when granting permission

1. Sign in issues when granting permission - Similar Threads - Sign issues granting

2. Issue signing on to Xbox live on Xbox One - Error (0x87DD0006)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue signing on to Xbox live on Xbox One - Error (0x87DD0006): Issue signing on to Xbox live on Xbox One - Error (0x87DD0006 Been trying to sign on for the last hour on my xbox one to xbox live. I’ve restarted my console, router, tested all connections and...
  3. Where's an update on the sign-in issues???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where's an update on the sign-in issues???: It's been nearly 8 hrs since the last update concerning the signing in issue!! When will this be fixed?? Also, why was I sign-out abruptly when everything was fin since this morning?? Pretty sure...
  4. Problemi di accesso account [Translate] Account sign-in issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemi di accesso account [Translate] Account sign-in issues: Buongiorno. Vorrei accedere al mio vecchio account Microsoft (la vecchia mail non esiste più). Mio figlio accede alla sua Xbox One con la vecchia mail, ma non si riesce ad accedere all'account dal...
  5. UPDATE: Xbox Services are currently having an issue signing in!

in XboX Insiders
    UPDATE: Xbox Services are currently having an issue signing in!: [IMG] submitted by /u/johnnybon1 [link] [comments]
  6. Workaround for Beta 1910 Sign-in Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Workaround for Beta 1910 Sign-in Issue: Hey Xbox Insiders! There's a known issue found in the Beta 1910 Update (1910.190815-1945), which has a workaround we're sharing with you while we're working hard to push out a fix to resolve the...
  7. Xbox 360 sign in issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 sign in issues: I'm trying to sign in on my old xbox 360 in time for the old Halo 3 and Reach file shares to get uploaded to the MCC on the 27th, but I'm hitting multiple errors with the 360 sign in. First I...
  8. Issues signing in to XBL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues signing in to XBL: so it keeps signing me out of xbox live. Then its a struggle to get signed back in. Status page says all is well, but it feels like the other day when they had the service outage. Am I the only...
  9. Still having X-Box Signing In issues....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still having X-Box Signing In issues....: I still cannot log into xbox live even though I have received notification that the sign in is back up and running. I get error code 0x801901f4 but when i search for this to see what it is it does...
  10. Sign in issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in issue: I can sign in on my original Xbox One console. Just bought an xbox one S and even when signed out on original it will not let me sign in on the Xbox One S. Even with what going on now, I signed in...