Sign in issues when granting permission

Discus and support Sign in issues when granting permission in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When a child tries to play a game and needs permission an adult account connected to it signs in and Grant's the permission. After the permission has... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ray_Palmer, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Sign in issues when granting permission

When a child tries to play a game and needs permission an adult account connected to it signs in and Grant's the permission. After the permission has been granted on screen the account usually signs out, this is not happening.

What happens is you see a circle of colour for the adult account and the permission never gets granted, pressing the 'NEXUS' returns you to the dashboard.

It took a few restarts to get the permissions to work.

This is on update: 10.0.18975.1004 (rs_xbox_dev_flight.190904-1900)

submitted by /u/Ray_Palmer
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ray_Palmer, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Mister Quasar Win User

Adding friends to a child's Xbox 360 account

That is odd, CheerierSage20!

To clarify further, what's happening when you try to sign in on the console when it asks you to grant permission? Can you reply with a picture of any specific error messages you're seeing when you try that?
  3. Photonimus Win User

Question about retrieving account coding?

Nope.

If one person is granted permission, then everyone would have to be granted permission.

This causes severe unsolicited use of xbox's bandwidth and servers without MS permission.
  4. a billy bumbler Win User

Xbox 360 dashboard not updating

This is The McGuffin on the account that signed up for the preview program on the 360. Please grant me the appropriate permissions for the xbox 360 update preview forums. Thanks! :)
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

Xbox Back Door to Family Timer

While that will prevent the child from accessing the console without permission, it does not deal with the issue of limiting how much time the OP's child can have that acess when granted.
  6. x SD Plissken x Win User

Family members cant get money on their account

Same issue with me. There is no way to grant and there is no payment option when signed in as a family member.
Thema:

Sign in issues when granting permission

1. Sign in issues when granting permission - Similar Threads - Sign issues granting

2. Constant freezing and signing in issues for 5 days

in XBoX Accessibility
    Constant freezing and signing in issues for 5 days: My Xbox constantly signs me out and refuses to start up any games or apps unless I restart it 5-6 times, it's also signing me out of netflix and Hulu, and even YouTube I've tried clearing my local...
  3. Xbox 360 signing in issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 signing in issue: Hi all, I recently changed my Gamertag. Since then, I have been unable to access online content for the few xbox 360 games i still play. When I load them up, I’m kicked offline and it forces me...
  4. Serious issue with signing into my old Xbox 360 acc.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Serious issue with signing into my old Xbox 360 acc.: I really need some serious assistance. Since I am unable to find a good Microsoft phone number that wont waste my time and only open on weekdays, I have heard about Halo Reach beta on PC, and I...
  5. NEW GAME SIGN IN ISSUES!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEW GAME SIGN IN ISSUES!!: I just purchased the new "Plants vs zombies battle for neighborville" and to add a second player it tells you to hold down the "x" botton. So, I do and then it says..." This feature does not...
  6. Issues with sign-in.

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with sign-in.: I’m having some specific issues with my sign in, it may be a little bit better to show what’s going on over a video, but just to explain it, I initially got onto my Xbox earlier today and came...
  7. sign in issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    sign in issues: I restarted my console and now to sign in it wants my password. I type in my password and then what am I supposed to do? I've pushed every button on the controller and nothing happens or if I push...
  8. Xbox Live back compatibility sign out issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live back compatibility sign out issue: Hi, My Xbox now kicks me out of my 360 account on any back compat game I try to play. This started yesterday randomly. I have tried hard resetting, removing/re adding the account and clearing all...
  9. Issue signing on to Xbox live on Xbox One - Error (0x87DD0006)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue signing on to Xbox live on Xbox One - Error (0x87DD0006): Issue signing on to Xbox live on Xbox One - Error (0x87DD0006 Been trying to sign on for the last hour on my xbox one to xbox live. I’ve restarted my console, router, tested all connections and...
  10. Where's an update on the sign-in issues???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where's an update on the sign-in issues???: It's been nearly 8 hrs since the last update concerning the signing in issue!! When will this be fixed?? Also, why was I sign-out abruptly when everything was fin since this morning?? Pretty sure...