Sign in issues

Discus and support Sign in issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello there my name is Ethan, ive been having issues signing in and it only happens when i log back out to have my dinner or go to sleep so when i want... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ETHANLAMONT1, Feb 14, 2019.

1. ETHANLAMONT1
    ETHANLAMONT1 Guest

Sign in issues

Hello there my name is Ethan, ive been having issues signing in and it only happens when i log back out to have my dinner or go to sleep so when i want to go on my xbox and try to sign in it comes up with an error code (0x8007000E) and i contacted Microsoft
    support asking for some compensation but they told me i cant although the issue had been going on since christmas and thats when i had my xbox one s as present as i wanted one, but failing to realise i did not want a console where i will be facing sign in
    issues and Microsoft support in thier words are basically saying to all of us to suck it up as they know the issue, and ive been thinking of selling my xbox as i dont want to keep facing the sign in issues, but one of the Xbox floor managers told me to remove
    my account and take a video of me putting my account back on, and this is the reason why i would lome some form of gesture of goodwill/compensation or the matter of fact every one of us facing the issue since christmas should receive something as an apology
    as it is not on,

If anybody is facing the same issue dont let Microsoft not apologies and not give us anything in return of the inceident since christmas.

:)

ETHANLAMONT1, Feb 14, 2019
  2. UneasiestWolf8 Win User

Signing in issues

No error messages at all, just saying signing in constantly!

He is the only 1 with a live account
  3. StefanNeubauer Win User

Signing in issues

does any Kind of error Pop up or does it stay on loading circle?

can other profiles sign in correctly?
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

sign in issues

Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account.
  5. Tormaz Win User

Sign in issues?

Hello! There was a service impacting some users which should have been resolved around 11:15PM EST. If you still have the same error, quick hard reset should clear up any remaining issue.
  6. JeroenBoom Win User

Signing in issues

If you are playing a movie trough the Windows Media Player or Media center, its no need to login to your account. I don't know where the xbox is and where the computer is but in case its wireless, make sure that or your xbox or your computer is wires and
    that the wireless connection device is not standing far from the router.

If you want to stay online during playing a movie for instance receiving messages or getting a request for a private chat from your friends, then you should take a look at this page for connection improvements.

support.xbox.com/.../performance

Oh and a ... I thought silver
    was free?
Thema:

Sign in issues

1. Sign in issues - Similar Threads - Sign issues

2. Xbox sign out issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox sign out issue: So iam playing games and my profile will randomly disconnect from xbox live(gold) and within ten seconds reconnect. Originally it wouldnt connect for a few minutes but now it anywhere between five...
  3. Question: Xcloud preview sign in issue

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Xcloud preview sign in issue: Hello, not sure if this is the right place for this, if not can you please direct me to the right place. I recently got accepted to xcloud preview and was trying to log in, but the app wouldn't...
  4. Issues with having to sign in and controller response.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with having to sign in and controller response.: Last night, I was playing Madden 20 and had to get something to eat. When I returned, the game had frozen up. This has happened before. Usually, I just quit out of the game and start up again....
  5. Problemi di accesso[Translation-Sign-in issues]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problemi di accesso[Translation-Sign-in issues]: Stavo scaricando gta v dal game pass ultimate ma appena superata la met del caricamento mi ha detto di controllare l'accesso. È la prima volta che lo faccio, potete darmi una mano? [translation-I...
  6. issue wiith signing in to fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issue wiith signing in to fortnite: Having an issue with signing into Fortnite, when I do it says unable to sign into your account Xbox live, my subscription is paid so that isn't the issue. Can anyone please help. Thanks!!!...
  7. xbox.com sign in issues

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox.com sign in issues: xbox.com sign in issues I can't click the sign in button, even when i somehow managed to sign in, I click on the settings button on the profile, it just brings me to the support page to change...
  8. Xbox 360 Sign In Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Sign In Issues: When I tried to sign in to my xbox 360 with a recently made account, it seemed to acknowledge my email and password, but after entering the password, it ran for a second before going to a pop-up...
  9. Minecraft bedrock account sign in issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock account sign in issues: I changed my xbox username before going back into minecraft, but when I went back in the gamer tag was still my old username. I tried restarting and reinstalling minecraft....
  10. Project xCloud Sign-In Issues - Please Help

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud Sign-In Issues - Please Help: I may have missed this post, but I cannot sign-in to Project xCloud. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks! submitted by /u/japan05 [link] [comments]