sign-in malfunction

Discus and support sign-in malfunction in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have my controller set up as to where when I turn on my Xbox one s, it automatically signs into my profile. Not only is it signing me out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StopTheJoker56, Apr 15, 2018.

1. sign-in malfunction

Hello, I have my controller set up as to where when I turn on my Xbox one s, it automatically signs into my profile. Not only is it signing me out after the Xbox starts up, but every time I've tried to sign in again it continues to sign me out.

:)

StopTheJoker56, Apr 15, 2018
  2. archmaestro
    archmaestro Guest
    xbox one not sending commands to TiVo

New update. Malfunction continues. Adjusting delay worked for a few hours. Malfunction is still present

archmaestro, Apr 15, 2018
  3. So what happend to the dedicated servers?

Malfunctions would bum any consumer out, otherwise they wouldn't be called malfunctions. sign-in malfunction ;)

Also, please don't bump incredibly old threads...

Galactic Geek, Apr 15, 2018
  4. sign-in malfunction

Hey there StopTheJoker56! Thanks for reachin out to us. Happy to help with this sign in issue that you're experiencing.

When you can, let's try briefly
    removing your profile

power cycle the console

then redownload your profile again.

Are you still experiencing this issue after doing so? Be sure to keep us posted!

Mister Kernel, Apr 16, 2018
  5. Mister Kernel Win User

sign-in malfunction

Hey there StopTheJoker56! Thanks for reachin out to us. Happy to help with this sign in issue that you're experiencing.

When you can, let's try briefly
    removing your profile

power cycle the console

then redownload your profile again.

Are you still experiencing this issue after doing so? Be sure to keep us posted!
  6. archmaestro Win User

xbox one not sending commands to TiVo

New update. Malfunction continues. Adjusting delay worked for a few hours. Malfunction is still present
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

So what happend to the dedicated servers?

Malfunctions would bum any consumer out, otherwise they wouldn't be called malfunctions. ;)

Also, please don't bump incredibly old threads...
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Malfunction

Hey there, Poppy!

I'm sorry to see any freezing issues! You may be running into an issue with an advertisement that others seem to be running into. Would this be correct? It should be a specific advertisement for housing. Let me know if this is the case!

-------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  9. Blacknzkiller Win User

Xbox slim power button and disk button doesn't work.

Your Faceplate is either unplugged or malfunctioning.
Thema:

sign-in malfunction

1. sign-in malfunction - Similar Threads - sign malfunction

2. Xbox App (Windows 10) Party Chat loosing connection without any error or sign

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App (Windows 10) Party Chat loosing connection without any error or sign: Hi there, so I am encountering this weird kind of issue where I am unable to hear or speak to anyone in the xbox app party chat on windows 10. This happens very randomly. Sometimes after a few...
  3. free battlefront "games with gold" can't sign in to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    free battlefront "games with gold" can't sign in to xbox live: So I downloaded this free star wars battlefront game for the month of february, 2020, but the multiplayer will not sign in when I select the option from the game's menu. (I'm usually signed in on...
  4. **SOLVED** I sign into the Xbox Beta App but as soon as I click "Let's Play" and go back to...

in XBoX on Windows
    **SOLVED** I sign into the Xbox Beta App but as soon as I click "Let's Play" and go back to...: I was able to solve this after fidgeting with a few things. What finally solved this was the following: 1. I had a spare email address that I used to create a new MS account and gamertag. 2. I...
  5. Minecraft PlayStation 4 Unknown Account Sign In

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PlayStation 4 Unknown Account Sign In: I went to sign into my minecraft PlayStation 4 with my Microsoft Account and I saw on another forum thread that you just need to download a free texture pack and after I did I went back to the...
  6. Unable to sign in to profile xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign in to profile xbox one: I am unable to sign in to my profile on xbox one. I have done multiple hard resets and cold resets with no luck. I click my profile and the grey box pops up for my passkey but I am unable to enter...
  7. Can't sign in on Youtube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in on Youtube: Every time I try to sign in an error pops up saying "Something went wrong" I keep trying but I get the same results 3ac48abb-6713-438d-9cad-b782d9de922b
  8. Xbox Console Companion Sign in Error oxcffff82e

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Sign in Error oxcffff82e: Hello first post here, hope all goes well! So I am on my PC trying to log into my xbox console companion after getting logged out randomly, I turned on my PC yesterday morning and tried to open...
  9. Xbox android app won't get past sign in screen

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox android app won't get past sign in screen: I cannot get the Xbox android app to open, when i try to sign in it just comes up with a different error code every time. I cant open it or the gamepass app. I tried uninstalling numerous times...
  10. Youtube sign in failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube sign in failure: I go to youtube.com/activate and enter my code, my phone says SUCCESS by my tv/Xbox says “something went wrong Sign-in failed” i’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, ive tried...