sign-in malfunction

Discus and support sign-in malfunction in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have my controller set up as to where when I turn on my Xbox one s, it automatically signs into my profile. Not only is it signing me out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StopTheJoker56, Apr 15, 2018.

1. sign-in malfunction

Hello, I have my controller set up as to where when I turn on my Xbox one s, it automatically signs into my profile. Not only is it signing me out after the Xbox starts up, but every time I've tried to sign in again it continues to sign me out.

:)

StopTheJoker56, Apr 15, 2018
  2. archmaestro
    archmaestro Guest
    xbox one not sending commands to TiVo

New update. Malfunction continues. Adjusting delay worked for a few hours. Malfunction is still present

archmaestro, Apr 15, 2018
  3. So what happend to the dedicated servers?

Malfunctions would bum any consumer out, otherwise they wouldn't be called malfunctions. sign-in malfunction ;)

Also, please don't bump incredibly old threads...

Galactic Geek, Apr 15, 2018
  4. sign-in malfunction

Hey there StopTheJoker56! Thanks for reachin out to us. Happy to help with this sign in issue that you're experiencing.

When you can, let's try briefly
    removing your profile

power cycle the console

then redownload your profile again.

Are you still experiencing this issue after doing so? Be sure to keep us posted!

Mister Kernel, Apr 16, 2018
  5. Mister Kernel Win User

sign-in malfunction

Hey there StopTheJoker56! Thanks for reachin out to us. Happy to help with this sign in issue that you're experiencing.

When you can, let's try briefly
    removing your profile

power cycle the console

then redownload your profile again.

Are you still experiencing this issue after doing so? Be sure to keep us posted!
  6. archmaestro Win User

xbox one not sending commands to TiVo

New update. Malfunction continues. Adjusting delay worked for a few hours. Malfunction is still present
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

So what happend to the dedicated servers?

Malfunctions would bum any consumer out, otherwise they wouldn't be called malfunctions. ;)

Also, please don't bump incredibly old threads...
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Malfunction

Hey there, Poppy!

I'm sorry to see any freezing issues! You may be running into an issue with an advertisement that others seem to be running into. Would this be correct? It should be a specific advertisement for housing. Let me know if this is the case!

-------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  9. LiindaSwe Win User

What happend??

omg that really sucks i workd so hard for my major malfunction medal.. im so pissed right now..thats really bad casue i had sign in and out before and it didnt reset it then but yeah what can i do not a ***.

thx for the answer // Linda
Thema:

sign-in malfunction

1. sign-in malfunction - Similar Threads - sign malfunction

2. Xbox will not let me sign in or add my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not let me sign in or add my account: This problem occurred yesterday morning and has persisted. I try to sign into my account but then get an error message (0x87DD000F) which should only occur if the services are down which none of...
  3. I havent gotten my mc earth skin after I signed up 3 days ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    I havent gotten my mc earth skin after I signed up 3 days ago: I signed up 3 days ago for mc earth on my xbox account and I still havent gotten anything in my email yet and I checked everything from my email and nothing had arrived...
  4. Xbox app won’t let me sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app won’t let me sign in: I’m trying to log into the xbox app on my iphone xr and the app is constantly getting stuck on the screen that says ‘unable to log in, please try again or visit xbox.com.’ I use the app very...
  5. Bye [user]! Sign in using a controller.

in XboX Insiders
    Bye [user]! Sign in using a controller.: Fairly certain this has started with the latest beta update. I'm in the Delta ring 19h1_release_xbox_dev_1908.190807-1720. It's occurring at random times. Launch an app? Signed out. Boot from...
  6. Is this just me? Wont let me sign in or play anygames (sorry for the bad picture)

in XboX Insiders
    Is this just me? Wont let me sign in or play anygames (sorry for the bad picture): [IMG] submitted by /u/Kpryz [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Windows 10 sign in problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Windows 10 sign in problem: I start my computer and it signs in to windows 10. I used to start the Bing search engine, check the news and then start Microsoft Solitaire. However the last two updates have made this...
  8. Cannot sign into Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign into Windows 10 Edition: I have recently claimed my free copy of windows 10 edition off of the official Mojang site as I bought java edition well before October of 2018 because I have friends who play on xbox and I wanted...
  9. Xbox 360 sign in issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 sign in issues: I'm trying to sign in on my old xbox 360 in time for the old Halo 3 and Reach file shares to get uploaded to the MCC on the 27th, but I'm hitting multiple errors with the 360 sign in. First I...
  10. Minecraft on Ipad appears to lose worlds after I sign in to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Ipad appears to lose worlds after I sign in to microsoft: My kids asked to sign in to microsoft so they can play Minecraft on the Xbox and iPad. We signed into iPad and when we did that the app on the iPad won't launch. We rebooted the iPad and still no...