"Sign in or renew the subscription" Error

Discus and support "Sign in or renew the subscription" Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, trying to help my son with a problem. He got an Xbox One for Christmas and it came with a £1 3 month trial of ultimate game pass. When... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndrewMorrisjjjjjjj, Apr 8, 2021.

1. "Sign in or renew the subscription" Error

Hi everyone, trying to help my son with a problem. He got an Xbox One for Christmas and it came with a £1 3 month trial of ultimate game pass.

When it came to renew, I bought a gold live and now none of the games he downloaded, like minecraft, which is all he really wants, works. When we try to open it we get a message saying "sign in or renew the subscription" Does gold not get you free access to minecraft and similar, please?

Thanks

:)

AndrewMorrisjjjjjjj, Apr 8, 2021
  2. demon5within Win User

If they were games he downloaded using the games pass he will need to get games pass again sadly to play them as that's the expired subscription. Best bet is to upgrade to ultimate and have both game pass and gold if you dont want to buy individual games again.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Sign in, or renew the subscription.

Sorry to hear it. Power cycle the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

sign in or renew subscription

5. Reiko_LJ Win User

Sign in or Renew Subscription?

Hi Skullborous,

Unfortunately, Fallout 4 is not longer available on Game Pass. The message you're getting is essentially because you have the game downloaded but don't own it. With the Game Pass subscription you only have access to play them whilst they're listed on the
    currently available games. It's not like games with Gold where you keep it so long as you're subscribed.

The Game Pass app is a good way to keep up to date with titles coming to and leaving the service.

The following site has all the titles too:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass/games
  6. Smwutches Win User

Sign in or Renew Subscription?

Did you actually purchase the game? Since it's no longer in Game Pass you would need to have purchased the game in order to continue playing it.
Thema:

1. "Sign in or renew the subscription" Error - Similar Threads - Sign renew subscription

2. Sign in or renew the subscription msg for Rainbow Six

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign in or renew the subscription msg for Rainbow Six: Rainbow Six Siege came with my Xbox one when I originally bought it. I haven't played it in a while. When I tried to load it the other day I got a msg saying "Sign in or renew the subscription."...
  3. 2K20 Sign in with Account that purchased this game or renew subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2K20 Sign in with Account that purchased this game or renew subscription: I have been playing 2K20 for a while now and I don’t remember how I got the game whether it was through game share or it was free on the store. But sometimes I would start up my Xbox and then I...
  4. Sign in or Renew Subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign in or Renew Subscription?: Downloaded Fallout 4 from Game pass and have been using it fine. This morning when I opened it, a message "Sign in or renew the subscription" "Sign in with the profile used to buy this game and...
  5. "Sign in or renew subscription" for owned game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sign in or renew subscription" for owned game: I played and finished Subnautica back in January of 2019, and left it installed on my console because I knew I'd be back to it eventually. Wanting to revist the depths, I started it back up and...
  6. 0x803f900a code sign in or renew Subscription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x803f900a code sign in or renew Subscription.: I have game pass ultimate, and it is active. Please help 82fd1ee6-3db3-4052-a88f-6f559e9c7114
  7. sign in or renew subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sign in or renew subscription: hi whenever I try to load halo or battlefield on disk it says I need to upgrade my xbox live, xbox game pass or ea access 1402072f-5bb6-41d5-aee3-faa5669128da
  8. Error code 0x803f900a, sign in or renew the subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803f900a, sign in or renew the subscription: I recently bought the Ultimate Game Pass that includes both the Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. Now I have an error code that says that I need to make sure that my subscription service is up to date...
  9. Sign in, or renew the subscription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign in, or renew the subscription.: So with the recent Games With Gold thingymabob, I got Watch_Dogs 1. I play it, it's pretty good. I go on 4th of July Va-ca (vacation) and I come back to play the game, and it now it has 'Sign in...
  10. "Sign in or renew subscription" error when launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sign in or renew subscription" error when launching: When trying to launch the game, the error 0x803f900a pops up asking to sign in with the buyer's account or check my Gold subscription, but both are correct. I tried signing out of the account and...