sign in problem

Discus and support sign in problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi There 's a problem that 's really bothering me and it is that i can't sing in to my account in my xbox1. I 'v had this problem several times... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Amirhossein Pakseresht, Oct 16, 2018.

1. sign in problem

Hi

There 's a problem that 's really bothering me and it is that i can't sing in to my account in my xbox1.

I 'v had this problem several times before but i thought it might have been globally and it was solved after a few days.

But yesterday while i was trying to sign in a new error appeared and said i'm not able to sign in because i am in a special region!

And its code was " 0x80a40401 " and when i searched it in xbox error & status code search ( Xbox Error Status Codes | Xbox Support ) it said no support article where found for it!

Please help me if you can or report if you have the same problem.

Thank you and have a nice day

ps : I'm from Iran.

:)

Amirhossein Pakseresht, Oct 16, 2018
  2. JRydah77
    JRydah77 Guest
    XBOX ONE Sign in problems

I swear I didn't have this problem in the earlier months when I got my system.

JRydah77, Oct 16, 2018
  3. JRydah77
    JRydah77 Guest
    XBOX ONE Sign in problems

For a while now whenever I turn on my Xbox I'll either sign into xbox live but can't sign into my profile or vice versa. The only way I can sign into both is to either do a hard reset on my console if the profile doesn't log in or unplug the Ethernet cable and re-plug it in if its not connecting to Xbox live. Does this happen to anyone else? I started thinking that maybe its because my 1yr old had been turning my system off and on rapidly a few times before I could curb this behavior. Any thoughts? I've reset my modem countless times so its not that.......

JRydah77, Oct 16, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

sign in problem

Hi there,

this could be related to the fact that Iran is not a supported Xbox Live Country as seen on this page:
    Xbox Live Countries | Xbox Live International

You could double check if you can sign in at
    http://account.xbox.com
    and at
    http://account.microsoft.com
    to see if they show any issues

Also try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

If not issues are shown you could consider trying to Redownload your profile via the steps:

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned before.
    3. Redownload your profile

If that all fails then it might be best to try and contact Xbox Support via Microsoft Support Chat (or Phone) at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

to see if they can determine if it's your account or a region wide issue

Let us know the results

5. Thank you very much.

I'll try them and tell you the result.

6. I did all the methods above and non of them were useful. And in the last method the same error ( 0x80a40401 ) prevented me from re-downloading my account sign in problem :(

the full error : " You appear to be in a region where this service is not available. (0x80a40401) "

7. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello Amirhossein,

Thank you for keeping us updated. The Xbox One must be connected to the Xbox servers in order to download the account. This error code appears when Xbox Live is not supported in that region. This was something that was changed through the most recent update.
    Hopefully, the region will be supported again in the future.

As part of our regular review of our exporting practices, we are making adjustments to our service offerings in some regions to ensure we are compliant with government mandates. As a result, some services are no longer available in all regions. For more
    information on our exporting practices, visit
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/exporting/default.aspx

XBF Leonzo G, Oct 17, 2018
  8. sign in problem

Hi Leonzo

Thanks for your answer.

I think until then my xbox is almost useless sign in problem :((((((

Amirhossein Pakseresht, Oct 17, 2018
  9. Wolfie McG
    Wolfie McG Guest
    Have you tried a power cycle at all?

Wolfie McG, Oct 18, 2018
  10. When we can have reasonable answer for this issue? Xbox live just dead for like 4 days. Ofc hard reset and region change didn't work. This is some kind of global issue. For Ukraine, Iran and mb some other regions.
    MS, just tell us should we just throw out our consoles?

ExactingBelt167, Nov 5, 2018
  11. {Parity} Win User

Sign In problem

I am really not sure what to tell you since I can't see what you are looking at. Generally when that happens someone is typing something wrong but since you are sure you are typing it right maybe you should contact support to see if they can assist.

Microsoft Xbox Support International Contact Numbers. United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico: 1-800-469-9269 or 1-800-4MY-XBOX.

International direct dial to the United States: 425-635-7180.

Australia: 1800 555 741.
  12. BoomyBarbecue99 Win User

Sign In problem

That managed to get me signed in thanks but now I just need to connect to xbox live.
  13. Keith Farmer Win User

sign in problem

By any chance is it saying you already own "activate your game"?
  14. FinickyComet479 Win User

sign in problem

I cannot sign into my account in Mahjong. When I click on the games, the window asking me to sign into my Microsoft account comes up. I type in my e-mail address and password and a screen requesting permission to access and update my XBox live comes up.
    When I click on the yes button, it goes back to the game screen and prompts me that it cannot sign me in. The solitaire and tap tiles are letting me sign in with no problems. I am using Windows 8.
  15. stevenwinter Win User

sign in problem

My problems started when I got a windows UPDATE, not an UPGRADE. I thought maybe the upgrade would help, but it doesn't.
Thema:

sign in problem

1. sign in problem - Similar Threads - sign problem

2. Xbox sign in problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox sign in problems?: Ok so i wake up and turn on my Xbox one S to play my game but my issue is that once i turned it on it asked for my password which i put in after that it showed a blank screen. I go to YouTube to...
  3. Signing in on the Xbox the same hotmail/outlook email problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signing in on the Xbox the same hotmail/outlook email problem?: My buddy can't sign into his Xbox with his old Hotmail address, it only lets him use outlook.com address. He started a new account but it only lets him sign into his old account using outlook....
  4. Problem signing in to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem signing in to Xbox live: I have a Microsoft account which I can log into from my laptop but I can't find how to log into it on the Xbox 360. On the Xbox I have tested and have full internet connectivity and see game...
  5. Minecraft PS4 new kinds of sign in problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 new kinds of sign in problems: So the first time I signed in, I had no problems that everyone else claimed to have. I couldn’t figure out how to change my automatically assigned Microsoft username and in my stupidity I signed...
  6. Problem signing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem signing in: When I try to sign in to xbox live the screen just stays gray. There's no loading sign and I've tried to reset xbox and delete profile from xbox as well as resetting network....
  7. xbox sign in problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox sign in problems: I'm the only person on my xbox but it keeps kicking my profile out when I try to play a game. why does it feel the need to kick the only profile on the dang system out. like really? all I want to...
  8. Problem with staying signed in and WiFi disconnection

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with staying signed in and WiFi disconnection: I am a very dissapointed buyer. I have had this problem with my xbox that kicks me off my wifi and my xbox account for no reason. I keep attempting to contacting Xbox support but all they do is...
  9. Problema de inicio de secion Minecraft ps4[Translation-Minecraft ps4 sign start problem]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema de inicio de secion Minecraft ps4[Translation-Minecraft ps4 sign start problem]: Tengo un problema con la ultima Actualizacion de minecraft ps4, que no me deja conectar mi cuenta de microsoft, hago todos los pasos que hay que hacer para ingresar mi cuenta pero siempre me dice:...
  10. Halo Master Chief Collection sign in problem in Steam

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief Collection sign in problem in Steam: Yesterday i did change of my gametag and after this i sign out of my xbox live account in MCC and i have a loop problem like "error encountered while signing into xbox live" retry/cancel, this is...