Sign in problems

Discus and support Sign in problems in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my xbox won't let my stay logged in nor will it connect to xbox live. I have tried hard resetting and that did not work... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DinoDude232, Feb 15, 2019.

1. DinoDude232
    DinoDude232 Guest

Sign in problems

So my xbox won't let my stay logged in nor will it connect to xbox live. I have tried hard resetting and that did not work

:)

DinoDude232, Feb 15, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Sign In problem

I am really not sure what to tell you since I can't see what you are looking at. Generally when that happens someone is typing something wrong but since you are sure you are typing it right maybe you should contact support to see if they can assist.

Microsoft Xbox Support International Contact Numbers. United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico: 1-800-469-9269 or 1-800-4MY-XBOX.

International direct dial to the United States: 425-635-7180.

Australia: 1800 555 741.
  3. BoomyBarbecue99 Win User

Sign In problem

That managed to get me signed in thanks but now I just need to connect to xbox live.
  4. Keith Farmer Win User

sign in problem

By any chance is it saying you already own "activate your game"?
  5. FinickyComet479 Win User

sign in problem

I cannot sign into my account in Mahjong. When I click on the games, the window asking me to sign into my Microsoft account comes up. I type in my e-mail address and password and a screen requesting permission to access and update my XBox live comes up.
    When I click on the yes button, it goes back to the game screen and prompts me that it cannot sign me in. The solitaire and tap tiles are letting me sign in with no problems. I am using Windows 8.
  6. stevenwinter Win User

sign in problem

My problems started when I got a windows UPDATE, not an UPGRADE. I thought maybe the upgrade would help, but it doesn't.
Thema:

Sign in problems

1. Sign in problems - Similar Threads - Sign problems

2. Xbox Sign In Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Sign In Problem: I got a Xbox one s and for two years it has been fine then recently I have been having an issue. When I sign in it lets me. Sign in then in middle of nowhere its signs me out and says bye sign in...
  3. signing in problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    signing in problem: So when I sign it to Xbox i get a message saying "because you are accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password for an email that i don't recognize. What do i do? Thank you....
  4. Problems with signing in on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with signing in on Xbox: So today I downloaded Assasins Creed Odessys. After this my Xbox One X went to 93% storage fill. Now I cant sign in on my account thats active on my Xbox, I even cant delete any games that are on...
  5. sign in problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    sign in problems: im trying to sign in my user name to play modern war fair so it taels me to sign in under my user name when I do that the screen goes blank I need help ee2ce49d-9a63-472f-8b47-f269ff6c8731
  6. “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.”: So I am on Xbox One S and im trying to play a xbox 360 game. I kept trying to download my profile but it always said “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.”...
  7. When trying to sign in to my account it keeps saying there is a problem and I need to fix...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When trying to sign in to my account it keeps saying there is a problem and I need to fix...: When trying to sign in to my account it keeps saying there is a problem and I need to fix it on account.live however I can’t figure out what the problem is? aee30af6-5446-45c1-95fa-e13254a22ca0
  8. Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...: quando abro o jogo Master chief colletion, não consigo digitar meu loguim na conta da microsoft .. fica aparecendo essa mensagem. -[Translation - when i open the master chief collection game, i...
  9. Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...: I tried signing into my Xbox account on my Xbox 360 about a week ago. I got this message, frustrated I tried many things to get it to work. Nothing helped. Fortunately for me I was still able to...
  10. Account Sign In Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Sign In Problem: So i changed recently my email for my Microsoft account and today i wanted to play on my xbox and when i tried to sign in it showed me my old email and i couldnt sign in I added my new email but...