sign in problems

Discus and support sign in problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It seems like unplugging the console while it was on and waiting a few minutes before plugging it n worked just fine for me. Thank goodness!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by APOLLOx22x, Jan 22, 2014.

1. APOLLOx22x
    APOLLOx22x Guest

sign in problems

It seems like unplugging the console while it was on and waiting a few minutes before plugging it n worked just fine for me. Thank goodness!

:)

APOLLOx22x, Jan 22, 2014
  2. JRydah77
    JRydah77 Guest
    XBOX ONE Sign in problems

I swear I didn't have this problem in the earlier months when I got my system.

JRydah77, Jan 22, 2014
  3. MisterSwitch
    MisterSwitch Guest
    Sign in problems

Try speaking with a support agent at 18004MYXBOX

MisterSwitch, Jan 22, 2014
  4. CostlyFuture
    CostlyFuture Guest

sign in problems

I haven't tried to sign in again but it seems everyone is good now

CostlyFuture, Jan 22, 2014
  5. {Parity} Win User

Sign In problem

I am really not sure what to tell you since I can't see what you are looking at. Generally when that happens someone is typing something wrong but since you are sure you are typing it right maybe you should contact support to see if they can assist.

Microsoft Xbox Support International Contact Numbers. United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico: 1-800-469-9269 or 1-800-4MY-XBOX.

International direct dial to the United States: 425-635-7180.

Australia: 1800 555 741.
  6. BoomyBarbecue99 Win User

Sign In problem

That managed to get me signed in thanks but now I just need to connect to xbox live.
  7. Keith Farmer Win User

sign in problem

By any chance is it saying you already own "activate your game"?
  8. FinickyComet479 Win User

sign in problem

I cannot sign into my account in Mahjong. When I click on the games, the window asking me to sign into my Microsoft account comes up. I type in my e-mail address and password and a screen requesting permission to access and update my XBox live comes up.
    When I click on the yes button, it goes back to the game screen and prompts me that it cannot sign me in. The solitaire and tap tiles are letting me sign in with no problems. I am using Windows 8.
  9. stevenwinter Win User

sign in problem

My problems started when I got a windows UPDATE, not an UPGRADE. I thought maybe the upgrade would help, but it doesn't.
Thema:

sign in problems

1. sign in problems - Similar Threads - sign problems

2. Signing in on the Xbox the same hotmail/outlook email problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signing in on the Xbox the same hotmail/outlook email problem?: My buddy can't sign into his Xbox with his old Hotmail address, it only lets him use outlook.com address. He started a new account but it only lets him sign into his old account using outlook....
  3. Problem signing in to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem signing in to Xbox live: I have a Microsoft account which I can log into from my laptop but I can't find how to log into it on the Xbox 360. On the Xbox I have tested and have full internet connectivity and see game...
  4. Minecraft PS4 new kinds of sign in problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 new kinds of sign in problems: So the first time I signed in, I had no problems that everyone else claimed to have. I couldn’t figure out how to change my automatically assigned Microsoft username and in my stupidity I signed...
  5. Problem signing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem signing in: When I try to sign in to xbox live the screen just stays gray. There's no loading sign and I've tried to reset xbox and delete profile from xbox as well as resetting network....
  6. xbox sign in problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox sign in problems: I'm the only person on my xbox but it keeps kicking my profile out when I try to play a game. why does it feel the need to kick the only profile on the dang system out. like really? all I want to...
  7. Problem with staying signed in and WiFi disconnection

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with staying signed in and WiFi disconnection: I am a very dissapointed buyer. I have had this problem with my xbox that kicks me off my wifi and my xbox account for no reason. I keep attempting to contacting Xbox support but all they do is...
  8. Problema de inicio de secion Minecraft ps4[Translation-Minecraft ps4 sign start problem]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema de inicio de secion Minecraft ps4[Translation-Minecraft ps4 sign start problem]: Tengo un problema con la ultima Actualizacion de minecraft ps4, que no me deja conectar mi cuenta de microsoft, hago todos los pasos que hay que hacer para ingresar mi cuenta pero siempre me dice:...
  9. Halo Master Chief Collection sign in problem in Steam

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief Collection sign in problem in Steam: Yesterday i did change of my gametag and after this i sign out of my xbox live account in MCC and i have a loop problem like "error encountered while signing into xbox live" retry/cancel, this is...
  10. Signing in problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signing in problems: When I go to sign in to my xbox account using the correct password, I get a blank screen. Help anyone? Thanks 57395638-d360-44d0-8622-46cb80d0213f