Sign in Rate exceeded for Xbox live youtube

Discus and support Sign in Rate exceeded for Xbox live youtube in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey I’ve been signed out of my Xbox live YouTube. Whenever I try to relink my YouTube account to my Xbox account it says that the sign in rate for this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SixAceOfSpade, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Sign in Rate exceeded for Xbox live youtube

Hey I’ve been signed out of my Xbox live YouTube. Whenever I try to relink my YouTube account to my Xbox account it says that the sign in rate for this account has exceeded the limit. I didn’t know there was a limit. I haven’t been able to sign back in for the last hour and it’s starting to get frustrating. Any idea on what I can do?

:)

SixAceOfSpade, Aug 11, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Sixaceofspade

It seems that there are some players experiencing this issue with the YouTube app.

You can check this similar thread:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/subject/for...

Right now the best option is start reporting this to Google (developer) probably the latest update is the one causing this issue between the app and Google servers
  3. bommareddy2015 Win User

YouTube keeps saying it cannot respond and to try again later what do i do ?

youtube outage on xbox 360 is exceeding 24 hrs and no message or update on the issue. Satya Nadella are you listening.
  4. Kymmb Win User

Youtube not working

We have also been having youtube issues for the past couple of weeks. Anything else seems to work fine (netflix, etc) but Youtube consistently signs us out of Xbox live.. So we sign in, try to access & it signs us out again. Endless loop, two different XBOX360's,
    2 different accounts (just live now - not Live gold as of last week). Youtube isn't a paid application is it?
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Sign in issues on xbox one

Hey there HxissGurl.

Sorry to hear the sign in trouble. Just so I can clarify, your husband is having trouble signing in with their Xbox Live Profile while you're having trouble staying signed into YouTube? What is the error when you try to sign into Xbox Live exactly?
  6. FRlBZ Win User

Youtube

Download the YouTube app to stream online videos on Xbox 360

Sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.

Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.

Browse or search for YouTube.

Select YouTube, and then select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app. After the download, the app automatically starts, and you can browse the available content.

To start YouTube later, select My Apps, and then YouTube. You can also start YouTube by selecting Video, and then My Video Apps.

If you have a YouTube account, you can sign in to your YouTube account and access your YouTube subscriptions and playlists.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thema:

1. Sign in Rate exceeded for Xbox live youtube - Similar Threads - Sign Rate exceeded

2. Windows 10 XBOX App Sign-in Button Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 XBOX App Sign-in Button Not Working: Hello, the sign in button on my XBOX app on my windows 10 laptop is not working. When I open the app, it briefly shows me as signed in to my account, and then signs me out. Attempting to click...
  3. cant sign into minecraft launcher on my account i bought it on

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign into minecraft launcher on my account i bought it on: my account was locked recently so i unlocked it now when i sign into the minecraft launcher i cant get into the account i had purchased minecraft on and i tried every email i have used but they...
  4. Minecraft ps4, I signed out of my account tried to sign in and it says I don't have a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ps4, I signed out of my account tried to sign in and it says I don't have a...: So i had an issue with reqlms like every realm owner does i followed a guide which told me to sign out and sign back in to my microsoft account now when I try to sign in to my account it says it...
  5. YouTube on Xbox not letting me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    YouTube on Xbox not letting me sign in: Everytime I try to sign in on YouTube it tells me it failed. Is this a problem with YouTube servers or a fixable glitch? 4027e166-c364-41db-b0ae-e4bc1d58e479
  6. Minecraft won't let me sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't let me sign in.: Hi all, I recently downloaded Minecraft on my Windows 7. I've downloaded it using the Minecraft.exe alternative download, as the Minecraft launcher wasn't working (long story but I won't go...
  7. Unable to sign into a Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into a Microsoft account: I have been having trouble with signing into a Microsoft account on my Toshiba satelite but whenever I try it just keep's repeating the same thing 'This service isn't available right now---please...
  8. Unable to connect to world problem.i have done everything sign in and out allowed xbox to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to world problem.i have done everything sign in and out allowed xbox to...: Pls fix this glitch this is happening to me from 10 days ba4e54cb-2f5d-4453-9513-bfe069355403
  9. Games rated above sign in restrictions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games rated above sign in restrictions: When I go into settings, I have removed all restrictions. But still when I choose a game to download on the xbox it is saying that this game is rated above restrictions. Tho I can download the...
  10. How to enforce game rating parental control without signing in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to enforce game rating parental control without signing in?: I used game renting parental control settings for my kids accounts but they figured very quickly that they can play any game they like if the simply don't sign in with their accounts. Is there a...