Sign-In Screen Loop; Halo: Master Chief Collection

Discus and support Sign-In Screen Loop; Halo: Master Chief Collection in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello! I have made many attempts at signing into xbox live to play Halo The Master Chief Collection on PC using Steam. Xbox live needed me to confirm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Xboxboy1221, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Xboxboy1221
    Xboxboy1221 Guest

Hello! I have made many attempts at signing into xbox live to play Halo The Master Chief Collection on PC using Steam. Xbox live needed me to confirm my phone number, but I just got a new phone. I updated my number and it will be in effect 30 days from
    the 19th. I've even re-installed the launcher and used REGEDIT to delete "HasFiredSignInEvent" registry. I don't even want to sign into the same account.

This is the screen that I'm looped back to:

Microsoft

Your security info change is still pending

On 7/19/2020 you requested that your security info be replaced.

Current security info

Phone number ending in **

New security info

Phone number ending in **

Your security info will be replaced after 30 days, on 8/18/2020. But don't worry, during the waiting period you can still sign in and use your Microsoft account normally.

If you didn't request this, let us know.

If you'd like to keep your current security info, you can cancel this request.

Next-->

Help us protect your account

We've detected something unusual about this sign-in. For example, you might be signing in from a new location, device or app.

I'm then asked to choose a telephone number, the only options being an old phone number or another prompt to change my security info, or cancel.

PLEASE HELP!!! IJUSTWANTTOPLAYHALO3

:)

Xboxboy1221, Jul 27, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

Halo MCC Previous Halo 3 Items

By the way On You Tube Halo channel :"Halo Master Chief Collection dev panel-SDCC"

Halo full panel about Master Chief Collection.

Enjoy.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

2 TVs, 2 Xbox Ones, 4 Controllers, what games support this?

The Master Chief Collection has Halos 1-4 on it and all of them (maybe not Halo 4) support split screen LAN.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection to be bundled with Xbox One for free

Thema:

1. Sign-In Screen Loop; Halo: Master Chief Collection - Similar Threads - Sign Screen Loop

2. Sign in screen rolls back to home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in screen rolls back to home: Tried all the options to reset with hard boot cold boot you name it. Getting the same error with not able to sign in and when i try to use the option it just switches screens and comes back to...
  3. it takes a lot of time to sign in into minecraft with microsoft and a green screen comes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it takes a lot of time to sign in into minecraft with microsoft and a green screen comes...: i'm having a lot of problems logging in into my minecraft account with microsoft and when i do a green screen appears and it has the loading symbol on it so.... i'm confused can someone please...
  4. the sign in window in the xbox app is a grey screen

in XBoX on Windows
    the sign in window in the xbox app is a grey screen: can someone please help me with this issue im trying to play minecraft dungeons but it wont let me sign in it keeps giving me the grey sign in screen I already reseted the app in the windows...
  5. my screen goes black after i sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    my screen goes black after i sign in: i went through the recovery process recently (which worked) and now my screen goes black after i sign in. ive treid turning the console on and off numerous times; shutting down my internet, and...
  6. No sign in screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    No sign in screen: Hi, since yesterday I have not been able to sign in, no sign in screen appears, I see the whirl timer thing, but the I get a message about timing out 0x8027025a. I have done all the checks network...
  7. Can't load the Minecraft Earth sign in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't load the Minecraft Earth sign in screen: When i load the app and i tap lets lets play it shows me a green screen with the loading wheel and it want load i tried multiple times and once i waited galf an hour to no avail....
  8. Xbox android app won't get past sign in screen

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox android app won't get past sign in screen: I cannot get the Xbox android app to open, when i try to sign in it just comes up with a different error code every time. I cant open it or the gamepass app. I tried uninstalling numerous times...
  9. New X Box 1 S stuck at sign in with your Microsoft account screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    New X Box 1 S stuck at sign in with your Microsoft account screen: Same deal as older thread. turned it off. unplugged, but same problem. Great experience so far. Should I return it? 00c1a6b2-5753-4f18-a9ff-14c9117eb819
  10. connected to the internet but when signing in it loads a second screen that keeps on loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    connected to the internet but when signing in it loads a second screen that keeps on loading: So i've been stuck on this screen for almost 30 mins and it still hasn't loaded. I don't see any any core issues at the moment but i'm struggling to login on xbox. I'm kind of stuck and wondering...