Sign in screen rolls back to home

Discus and support Sign in screen rolls back to home in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tried all the options to reset with hard boot cold boot you name it. Getting the same error with not able to sign in and when i try to use the option... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Iftikhar Ahmed M.IGader, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Sign in screen rolls back to home

Tried all the options to reset with hard boot cold boot you name it. Getting the same error with not able to sign in and when i try to use the option it just switches screens and comes back to home page with an option to put in the username and password.
    Not sure whats wrong

:)

Iftikhar Ahmed M.IGader, Jul 26, 2020
  2. Hydrosphere Win User

Microsoft Edge issues

I have the same problem it stream for like a minute then exits to home screen. Can't thay just give us the option to roll back to Explorer!!!
  3. HighestMonkey84 Win User

NBA 2k14 wont recognize controller

This solution ALWAYS works: Go back to the home screen, sign out of your profile, sign back in. Go back to game.
  4. Feral Boar 66 Win User

Anyway to tell which controller is signed in with a certain profile?

It doesn't really work like that guys.....

IF you have two controllers tethered in....if you go home with EITHER controller it just goes to the last person signed in. For example....i can sign myself in under controller one on the home screen and the go back to the game and then my son can go sign
    the second controller in at the home screen........and go back to the game.

But then even if I go home with my original controller that i signed in with it still shows his profile at the home screen. Only one guy can be signed in as the Homescreen person even if more than one controller is signed in....it's very strange.
  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

Xbox Live Connection

on the home screen , go up to the top and left and sign out of any and all profiles , then sign yours back in....
  6. RobertBuckalew Win User

Connect to Xbox Live

from the home screen , go to the top and the left and sign out of any and all profiles , then sign back in on yours...
Thema:

Sign in screen rolls back to home

1. Sign in screen rolls back to home - Similar Threads - Sign screen rolls

2. Sign-In Screen Loop; Halo: Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Sign-In Screen Loop; Halo: Master Chief Collection: Hello! I have made many attempts at signing into xbox live to play Halo The Master Chief Collection on PC using Steam. Xbox live needed me to confirm my phone number, but I just got a new phone. I...
  3. it takes a lot of time to sign in into minecraft with microsoft and a green screen comes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it takes a lot of time to sign in into minecraft with microsoft and a green screen comes...: i'm having a lot of problems logging in into my minecraft account with microsoft and when i do a green screen appears and it has the loading symbol on it so.... i'm confused can someone please...
  4. the sign in window in the xbox app is a grey screen

in XBoX on Windows
    the sign in window in the xbox app is a grey screen: can someone please help me with this issue im trying to play minecraft dungeons but it wont let me sign in it keeps giving me the grey sign in screen I already reseted the app in the windows...
  5. my screen goes black after i sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    my screen goes black after i sign in: i went through the recovery process recently (which worked) and now my screen goes black after i sign in. ive treid turning the console on and off numerous times; shutting down my internet, and...
  6. No sign in screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    No sign in screen: Hi, since yesterday I have not been able to sign in, no sign in screen appears, I see the whirl timer thing, but the I get a message about timing out 0x8027025a. I have done all the checks network...
  7. Can't load the Minecraft Earth sign in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't load the Minecraft Earth sign in screen: When i load the app and i tap lets lets play it shows me a green screen with the loading wheel and it want load i tried multiple times and once i waited galf an hour to no avail....
  8. Xbox android app won't get past sign in screen

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox android app won't get past sign in screen: I cannot get the Xbox android app to open, when i try to sign in it just comes up with a different error code every time. I cant open it or the gamepass app. I tried uninstalling numerous times...
  9. New X Box 1 S stuck at sign in with your Microsoft account screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    New X Box 1 S stuck at sign in with your Microsoft account screen: Same deal as older thread. turned it off. unplugged, but same problem. Great experience so far. Should I return it? 00c1a6b2-5753-4f18-a9ff-14c9117eb819
  10. connected to the internet but when signing in it loads a second screen that keeps on loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    connected to the internet but when signing in it loads a second screen that keeps on loading: So i've been stuck on this screen for almost 30 mins and it still hasn't loaded. I don't see any any core issues at the moment but i'm struggling to login on xbox. I'm kind of stuck and wondering...