Sign in status changed

Discus and support Sign in status changed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time i play call of duty black ops 2 every 5-10 mind i get kicked from the game and get the message sign in status changed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nickallen7, Mar 26, 2020.

1. nickallen7
    nickallen7 Guest

Sign in status changed

Every time i play call of duty black ops 2 every 5-10 mind i get kicked from the game and get the message sign in status changed

:)

nickallen7, Mar 26, 2020
  2. ProPain Chief Win User

Sign in status changed

i'm also getting that message, but only on black ops 2, i get it like every 5 minutes.

i'm not getting the message to friends, only home. what can i do? i have tried to restart our modem, geting the message both before and after. please answer as fast as you can.
  3. Arminator Win User

Sign-in Status changed

[quote user="ShunnedFirebird"]nothing will play online as it kicks me off and says sign in status changed.[/quote]

Please try the following troubleshooting steps if you get constantly signed out of your console:

Go to the far right on the dashboard to the settings hub. There go to the system tile on the upper left. In the Network Settings do a connection test to Xbox Live (this will sign out any Gamertags on your console. We need that, so do NOT skip this step).

If the connection goes all the way through to Xbox Live, go back to the System settings, and go to the storage options. Highlight any storage device and press the Y button. Choose to clear the system cache. Repeat that three times.

Still in the Storage options, go to the drive that stores your Profile, and in the profiles folder check if your (or any other profile) is marked as being corrupt. If there are corrupt profiles on the drive,

delete them
    making sure to delete the PROFILES ONLY. Do NOT delete the associated content, or you will lose your Savegames!!!

After deleting the corrupt profiles, try to
    re-download them

If you still suspect your Account might be stolen or used by someone else, make sure you
    protect your Account from theft or hacking by using Two Step Verification.

If you have Two Step Verification enabled, note that you have to create and use an App Password on that page as well to use on the Xbox 360. You can't use your "normal" password, as the Xbox 360 can't (yet) work with the second secret code from the Two Step
    Verification process.

Also check on the
    page for Xbox 360 Profile Protection
    if your profile is being used on another console. If there are more consoles in the list than you use, make sure to set these consoles to require a password for the next sign in.
  4. Lotica Win User

Sign in status changed

By 'dc,' you mean disconnect, correct? If so, then you're not alone. It seems that others have been having this sort of issue, myself included, though it's not as bad as it used to be. Does your connection happen to have any sort of guest accounts by any
    chance? You won't see them in the console, but if you go to your computer and click on your wireless connections, you may see the network you chose, along with the same one, with the word 'guest' next to it. I know this could be an issue because when I installed
    my new router and connected my console for the first time, it gave me an error about multiple networks with the same name in the area, so you happen to have one, go into your router's settings and disable guest accounts. The way of getting to your settings
    for the router will be different for each one, so if you have the manual, look into it, or if you don't, do some research online. If possible, try to hook up a CAT5 Ethernet cable from the router to the console, ensuring a perfect connection.

Now, this is ensuring that you're actually using a wireless router, which I know a lot of people do, but if you don't and you just use a CAT5 cable, try seeing if the cable is damaged in any way, if it's bent, torn, etc. Try different cables, see if any
    work. It could be because of a faulty piece of wiring in the cable. If all else, it could be any of the networking hardware you have. If so, contact the manufacturers and see if they can help out.

Hope this at least helps you out in some way! :)

PS: Can you provide the name of your router and/or modem? This'll help us out a lot more.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Sign In Status Change

Many xbox 360 gamers have issues with this title. I would suggest you to contact the publisher of the game Activision since this is a problem caused by their servers.
  6. FonderErmine47 Win User

Sign in Status Changed?!

having the same exact problem =(
Thema:

Sign in status changed

1. Sign in status changed - Similar Threads - Sign status changed

2. : Xbox 360 Sign in status changed.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox 360 Sign in status changed.: : Xbox 360 Sign in status changed. Hello! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. Can you give us a bit more information about what you're experiencing? What are the...
  3. While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the ...: While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the fix to this? 890ab694-7ebf-4b38-bca9-cb74dbb87a61
  4. State of decay 2 sign in status changed game crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 sign in status changed game crash: After playing +-15 minutes each time the game gives message of sign in status changed then crash to desktop and then windows also stuck and non-responsive.Hard reboot only way from there. Tried...
  5. sign-in status changed - xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sign-in status changed - xbox one: So I am playing the backwards compatible BO2 zombies and about 10mins in to a game, it kicks me out saying that my sign-in status changed. This only happens when I play a custom game in zombies....
  6. Black Ops 3 Sign Status Changed on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 3 Sign Status Changed on Xbox 360: This occured when i got the 3 Month Xbox Live Gold back and after Xbox Live Sevices are back up, i redeemed the code and i got into a game, but everytime i play the multiplayer servers, i get...
  7. Sign in status changed occured

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign in status changed occured: hey guys, I open my gears of War 4 game for windows 10 PC and get taken to the main screen where it says press [enter] to play. after hitting enter it prompts "returned to title screen. sign in...
  8. New game, can't start, "sign in status change occurred" only.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New game, can't start, "sign in status change occurred" only.: My new Gears of War 4 install just says "sign in status change occurred" when I hit enter to start and dumps me back to the start window (or rather never leaves it). Why? I can't play, at all. If...
  9. Disconnected from xbox live; sign in status changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected from xbox live; sign in status changed: Now black ops 2 is available on the xbox one, I thought it was a good idea to buy it. But like the first day I am getting the problem "disconnected from xbox live" in mid game. This happens...
  10. Sign in status has changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in status has changed: ive tried everything redownloading profile redownloading title theres nothing corrupted cleared cache no auto sign in and everytime i play black ops 3 it says sign in status changed b4 i even get...