sign-in status

Discus and support sign-in status in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep getting kicked off of xbox live in the middle of a game. it says " your sign-in status has changed". this has been happening every 3rd or 4th... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BMESS181, Aug 12, 2014.

1. BMESS181
    BMESS181 Guest

sign-in status

I keep getting kicked off of xbox live in the middle of a game. it says " your sign-in status has changed". this has been happening every 3rd or 4th game now. How do I fix this?

:)

BMESS181, Aug 12, 2014
  2. Socrates92
    Socrates92 Guest
    Socrates92, Aug 12, 2014
  3. MarkyPancake
    MarkyPancake Guest
    Xbox One Friends Online Notifications

I think I know what the problem is with the lack of friend notifications.

I noticed that when I first visited my profile on the X1 my status was set to offline without me having set it to this myself, so assuming this is set by default for everybody, no one will get notifications unless you change your status to online.

Online status is not a persistent setting on the 360 and you have to set it first before you sign in to your Gamertag to get the desired behaviour.

MarkyPancake, Aug 12, 2014
  4. JeroenBoom
    JeroenBoom Guest

sign-in status

Hi,

Can you try, if you sure that your
    security proofs are up to date
    , go to this page and push on the green button. -->>
    live.xbox.com/.../Protection

Delete your profile (profile only to keep your safed games). And try

download your profile again

Please, before you begin, If there are any given error codes, we like to know first. Otherwise if you do want to try this, best is to move your gamertag to a

formated USB storage
    in stead of deleting your gamertag.

Note: Not all USB storages are compatible.

Standing by. If you have any questions during this process, please let us know...

JeroenBoom, Aug 12, 2014
  5. JeroenBoom Win User

sign-in status

Hi,

Can you try, if you sure that your
    security proofs are up to date
    , go to this page and push on the green button. -->>
    live.xbox.com/.../Protection

Delete your profile (profile only to keep your safed games). And try

download your profile again

Please, before you begin, If there are any given error codes, we like to know first. Otherwise if you do want to try this, best is to move your gamertag to a

formated USB storage
    in stead of deleting your gamertag.

Note: Not all USB storages are compatible.

Standing by. If you have any questions during this process, please let us know...
  6. CamicaziBoss Win User

I can't access my Xbox Account on the website

Did you check the Xbox Live Service Status?

I know several days ago, the service status site was reporting that there were sign-in issues, and I couldn't sign in on the Xbox website, but I was able to sign in on the Microsoft website.

Try signing in when xbox.com/status reports that all is well to be sure it's not simply a service status issue.
  7. ProPain Chief Win User

Sign in status changed

i'm also getting that message, but only on black ops 2, i get it like every 5 minutes.

i'm not getting the message to friends, only home. what can i do? i have tried to restart our modem, geting the message both before and after. please answer as fast as you can.
  8. Arminator Win User

Sign-in Status changed

[quote user="ShunnedFirebird"]nothing will play online as it kicks me off and says sign in status changed.[/quote]

Please try the following troubleshooting steps if you get constantly signed out of your console:

Go to the far right on the dashboard to the settings hub. There go to the system tile on the upper left. In the Network Settings do a connection test to Xbox Live (this will sign out any Gamertags on your console. We need that, so do NOT skip this step).

If the connection goes all the way through to Xbox Live, go back to the System settings, and go to the storage options. Highlight any storage device and press the Y button. Choose to clear the system cache. Repeat that three times.

Still in the Storage options, go to the drive that stores your Profile, and in the profiles folder check if your (or any other profile) is marked as being corrupt. If there are corrupt profiles on the drive,

delete them
    making sure to delete the PROFILES ONLY. Do NOT delete the associated content, or you will lose your Savegames!!!

After deleting the corrupt profiles, try to
    re-download them

If you still suspect your Account might be stolen or used by someone else, make sure you
    protect your Account from theft or hacking by using Two Step Verification.

If you have Two Step Verification enabled, note that you have to create and use an App Password on that page as well to use on the Xbox 360. You can't use your "normal" password, as the Xbox 360 can't (yet) work with the second secret code from the Two Step
    Verification process.

Also check on the
    page for Xbox 360 Profile Protection
    if your profile is being used on another console. If there are more consoles in the list than you use, make sure to set these consoles to require a password for the next sign in.
  9. Lotica Win User

Sign in status changed

By 'dc,' you mean disconnect, correct? If so, then you're not alone. It seems that others have been having this sort of issue, myself included, though it's not as bad as it used to be. Does your connection happen to have any sort of guest accounts by any
    chance? You won't see them in the console, but if you go to your computer and click on your wireless connections, you may see the network you chose, along with the same one, with the word 'guest' next to it. I know this could be an issue because when I installed
    my new router and connected my console for the first time, it gave me an error about multiple networks with the same name in the area, so you happen to have one, go into your router's settings and disable guest accounts. The way of getting to your settings
    for the router will be different for each one, so if you have the manual, look into it, or if you don't, do some research online. If possible, try to hook up a CAT5 Ethernet cable from the router to the console, ensuring a perfect connection.

Now, this is ensuring that you're actually using a wireless router, which I know a lot of people do, but if you don't and you just use a CAT5 cable, try seeing if the cable is damaged in any way, if it's bent, torn, etc. Try different cables, see if any
    work. It could be because of a faulty piece of wiring in the cable. If all else, it could be any of the networking hardware you have. If so, contact the manufacturers and see if they can help out.

Hope this at least helps you out in some way! :)

PS: Can you provide the name of your router and/or modem? This'll help us out a lot more.
Thema:

sign-in status

1. sign-in status - Similar Threads - sign status

2. : Xbox 360 Sign in status changed.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox 360 Sign in status changed.: : Xbox 360 Sign in status changed. Hello! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. Can you give us a bit more information about what you're experiencing? What are the...
  3. Service Status/Sign In Problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Service Status/Sign In Problems: Its been a couple of days now and every time i try to access my account on my Xbox One X it keeps saying “Try again in a while.We cant sign you in.Try again in a few minutes or check service...
  4. While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the ...: While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the fix to this? 890ab694-7ebf-4b38-bca9-cb74dbb87a61
  5. State of decay 2 sign in status changed game crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 sign in status changed game crash: After playing +-15 minutes each time the game gives message of sign in status changed then crash to desktop and then windows also stuck and non-responsive.Hard reboot only way from there. Tried...
  6. sign-in status changed - xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sign-in status changed - xbox one: So I am playing the backwards compatible BO2 zombies and about 10mins in to a game, it kicks me out saying that my sign-in status changed. This only happens when I play a custom game in zombies....
  7. Black Ops 3 Sign Status Changed on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 3 Sign Status Changed on Xbox 360: This occured when i got the 3 Month Xbox Live Gold back and after Xbox Live Sevices are back up, i redeemed the code and i got into a game, but everytime i play the multiplayer servers, i get...
  8. Sign in status changed occured

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign in status changed occured: hey guys, I open my gears of War 4 game for windows 10 PC and get taken to the main screen where it says press [enter] to play. after hitting enter it prompts "returned to title screen. sign in...
  9. Disconnected from xbox live; sign in status changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected from xbox live; sign in status changed: Now black ops 2 is available on the xbox one, I thought it was a good idea to buy it. But like the first day I am getting the problem "disconnected from xbox live" in mid game. This happens...
  10. Sign in status has changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in status has changed: ive tried everything redownloading profile redownloading title theres nothing corrupted cleared cache no auto sign in and everytime i play black ops 3 it says sign in status changed b4 i even get...