Sign in troubles after the most recent update

Discus and support Sign in troubles after the most recent update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in the alpha skip-ahead ring and ever since I updated my console I haven't been able to log-in to my Xbox Live account. It asks me for my password,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ItsaMatchuMan, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Sign in troubles after the most recent update

I'm in the alpha skip-ahead ring and ever since I updated my console I haven't been able to log-in to my Xbox Live account. It asks me for my password, I type it in, hit enter, and then it asks me for my password again. Anyone else having this issue? Update: I found a work around. If I log-in through settings instead of the home screen it works.

submitted by /u/ItsaMatchuMan
    [link] [comments]

/u/ItsaMatchuMan, Jul 30, 2019
  2. TomGu-CC10283B-3F7C- Win User

After the most recent update issues signing in

I would recommend you delete your profile from your console and then download a new copy of your profile. This will not cause you to lose anything (unless you were offline when you played most recently, in which case you may lose whatever you did while
    offline, including achievements and in some cases game progress). See instructions here:

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete
  3. VibroPlex Win User

Troubles after recently updating

The 169.254.x.x IP address shows you are not receiving an IP address from your router's DHCP service.

If the external wireless adapter is not passing a signal through, then I would return it as defective, and use a less-spendy and more-reliable Ethernet Cable connection.
    www.pchcables.com/neteup.html shows decent prices, better than big-box chains would charge, though you could problably find better from your friendly neighborhood PC shoppes, which not only
    could make it to the length you want but also could make up 'plenum' cables to run through heating ductwork.
  4. x SirPebbles x Win User

As requested, sorry for the delay!

W: 0000 - 000B

X: 4800 - 1001

Y: 0000 - 0000

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID: FFFF - FFFF

L: 8015 - 1901

Q: 8007 - 0435

T: WIRED

D: 169.254.218.223 / 255.255.0.0

S: 0.0.0.0

C: 0.0.0.0 / 0.0.0.0
  5. x SirPebbles x Win User

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Australia, NSW

Modem brand & model number: NETGEAR DGN2000

Router brand & model number: NETGEAR DGN2000

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? 3rd party adapter

Things you have tried: Resetting adapter several times, resetting network, clearing HDD cachce

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? N/A

Any Error Codes you encounter: N/A

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? TPG

There you go!
  6. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Hey there, x SirPebbles x. The results from the network test would be very helpful. Actually, if you could take a look at this sticky and post the results from the questions in bold at the bottom of the page that would also be very helpful and will assist
    us in determining the best troubleshooting steps for you going forward:
    forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx
    . Thanks in advance!
Thema:

Sign in troubles after the most recent update

1. Sign in troubles after the most recent update - Similar Threads - Sign troubles recent

2. troubles signing in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    troubles signing in: I recently changed my gamertag on my Xbox One and I went to play one of my backwards compatible games and it won't sign me in. a927e5f7-e910-4ab3-a6a9-f3afe5cd92b7
  3. XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account: Hi. I recently busted out the good old xbox 360 which had my old accounts on there. I decided since its still in new condition that I would just reset everything to default. After I reformatted it...
  4. Sign in troubles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in troubles: Ive been having troubles with adding my account to my home xbox. Whenever I click add new a loading screen pops up then goes away, another loading screen replaces it and then it back out to the...
  5. Xbox360 live sign in trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 live sign in trouble: Can't Sign In - A problem occurred while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support Is the message i am getting today. I can not sign in. I was...
  6. Trouble signing into Xbox Console Companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble signing into Xbox Console Companion app: Split from this thread. Offenbar musste ich letztlich mein System zurücksetzen. Nachdem ich das gemacht habe, kann ich mich nun anmelden und Spiele herunterladen. Habe das gleiche Problem seit...
  7. Anyone else having trouble signing out/switching profiles?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having trouble signing out/switching profiles?: If I have more than one profile signed in I sometimes can't sign out of one profile. Pressing the sign out button takes me to my other profile, but then it switches back to the one that should...
  8. Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: Trouble Signing into Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: Trouble Signing into Microsoft Account: I've owned Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch for quite a while now and have never had this problem, but I loaded the game up and it had signed me out of my Microsoft account. So when I do the...
  9. Microsoft Sudoku Sign-In Trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku Sign-In Trouble: Whenever I play Microsoft Sudoku on my computer, it can never sign me in and always tells me to sign in on xbox.com and then restart the game and I've done that multiple times yet it still won't...
  10. Trouble Signing In After Recent Dashboard Update & Multiple Account Problems Since Signing...

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble Signing In After Recent Dashboard Update & Multiple Account Problems Since Signing...: First things first, this will probably just be a bunch of information and will likely be a giant wall of text covering everything I've been experiencing so I'll have a TL;DR below so feel free to...