sign in with controller? error

Discus and support sign in with controller? error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; bought this a week ago kinectless version and i know my internet is fine 105mbps from comcast and i tested it in the options of the xbox every time i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ericb......., Jun 16, 2014.

1. ericb.......
    ericb....... Guest

bought this a week ago kinectless version and i know my internet is fine 105mbps from comcast and i tested it in the options of the xbox

every time i turn on my xbox it loads the screen then pops up a message to sign in with controller after 5 seconds sitting at the main page

i have auto sign in enabled

once i get connected it works fine

i also noticed a couple days ago that for the whole day it signed me in at startup as it should and said HELLO MY NAME!!!....but it would need an extra 10 seconds for the xbox store to load

its very irritating having auto sign in but not working

and when it did the store didnt load for 10 seconds

right now it is doing the first thing i said....loading the tiles and pins but a message pops up asking for me to
    sign in with controller

:)

ericb......., Jun 16, 2014
  2. Gift3d
    Gift3d Guest
    Credentials error

credentials? isnt that like your accont info?

Try to go on xbox.com and sign into it and see if u have any messages. might just need to verify an email or something

Gift3d, Jun 16, 2014
  3. tha_villain
    tha_villain Guest
    0x876c0002 error. Cannot pin games or apps

try signing out and signing back in to your gamertag/windows ID

also sign into your acct on xbox.com

tha_villain, Jun 16, 2014
  4. curse1
    curse1 Guest

Have you tried to power cycle your system? I know sometimes that smooths out the kinks in the system. Here are the steps in case you have never done this before:

Follow these steps to power cycle your Xbox One Console:

1.While the console is on, press and hold the console’s Xbox button for 5 seconds.

2.The console will power down.

3.Wait 30 seconds, and then turn your console back on by again pressing the Xbox button.

Note If your console is in Instant-On power mode, the above steps will shut the console completely off. Instant-On mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying “Xbox On,” won’t be enabled until you restart the console.

Please let me know if this resolves your problem!

curse1, Jun 17, 2014
  5. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

signing on

Following on from Hyrule's post, if you do receive an error when testing your Xbox LIVE connection, please select it and follow the solutions provided for that error on the

Connection Error
    support page.

Keep us posted! ^_^
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Signing in

7. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Sign in

Sorry you're having this issue Herana

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/error-code-0x87dd0017
  8. onyxishere Win User

signing in

Have you tried all the steps at this link?

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-8015d002

If not, go ahead and give it a try. When doing the step that asks you to clear the cache, clear it 3 times in a row.
  9. Mister Cerb Win User

signing in

Hey there Elm! Are you still having issues signing in?

If so, I suggest giving the steps on our
    Error Code 80154016
    page a shot.

Let us know how that goes! We'll be standing by to hear from you. =)
Thema:

1. sign in with controller? error - Similar Threads - sign controller error

2. : Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi.: : Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi. I went to sign in & instead of going to my account I selected “add new” & re-added my account. I just signed but thank you....
  3. Bye Shivansh! Sign in using a controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bye Shivansh! Sign in using a controller.: I'm connected to the internet but xbox keeps signing me out. 83db8abf-e1fb-4dee-9827-3367f194aadc
  4. Bye [user]! Sign in using a controller.

in XboX Insiders
    Bye [user]! Sign in using a controller.: Fairly certain this has started with the latest beta update. I'm in the Delta ring 19h1_release_xbox_dev_1908.190807-1720. It's occurring at random times. Launch an app? Signed out. Boot from...
  5. Please sign in with your controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please sign in with your controller: Turn on xbox, says please sign in with controller. When I do that, it goes to a grey rectangle covering most of the screen with a white moving ring in the middle. Stays that way until I give up....
  6. X-box Controller disconnecting, disconnecting from internet, and signed out of acounta

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-box Controller disconnecting, disconnecting from internet, and signed out of acounta: My controller randomly disconnects and has trouble syncing back up very frequently. It also signs me out of profiles and the console seems to lose a connection to the Internet. I've tried using...
  7. CONTROLER WONT SIGN ME IN WHEN IM OFFLINE

in XBoX on Consoles
    CONTROLER WONT SIGN ME IN WHEN IM OFFLINE: After getting un unfair suspension from the xbox after messaging a player / griefer. My controler will not log in to my profile while im offline, A suspension of 24 hrs from messaging any one is...
  8. Profile logging me out. (Signing in using another controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile logging me out. (Signing in using another controller): So i’ve been having this issue for awhile now. I’ll be playing as normal and just at a random time it’ll come up with “Bye M.R, singed in using another controller.) tried changing my password, i...
  9. Xbox controller disconnects, then signs me out of Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller disconnects, then signs me out of Live: This has been happeining for a couple of weeks now. I dtart playing a game (GTA5 or Battelfeild) and about 5-10mins into playing the game my controller disconects, abd while its searching for my...
  10. Xbox one Sign in using a controller problems Error code 0x80072ee7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Sign in using a controller problems Error code 0x80072ee7: Hello friends! Recently i have been having problems with the kinect sign in. When i go on my xbox one it will not sign me in using my face but will tell me to sign in with a controller. I launch...