"Sign in with the account that enrolled" how do I swap the ownership to myself?

Discus and support "Sign in with the account that enrolled" how do I swap the ownership to myself? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have access to the original account but I'd like to swap the ownership to my account since my level is higher and can update to earlier builds... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/andrew7453, Oct 30, 2019.

1. "Sign in with the account that enrolled" how do I swap the ownership to myself?

I have access to the original account but I'd like to swap the ownership to my account since my level is higher and can update to earlier builds

submitted by /u/andrew7453
    [link] [comments]

/u/andrew7453, Oct 30, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Missing DLC that I payed for

Well, that is an interesting, I'm not sure if the "ownership" test extends to the DLC content? Might depend on how it's implemented? It might need the second account logged in, or set to Home Console? If it works with that second account logged in, but
    doesn't when it's not, then that clarifies that ownership does extend to that content on Xbox One, and you'd either have to set it as Home Console, keep signing in that second account, or re-purchase it on the main account.
  3. fredgiblet Win User

Transferring my Xbox Live account to a different Microsoft Account

It shouldn't be auto-generating a gamertag. Try setting up a Microsoft Account at signup.live.com, do NOT sign into it anywhere else until you swapped the account.
  4. Smwutches Win User

How Do I Transfer Game Ownership?

If you're using the One, he can set your console as your Home console so he can share the games with you, but it's not possible to transfer ownership of a game to another account.
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

6. McDaddyTree Win User

Thema:

"Sign in with the account that enrolled" how do I swap the ownership to myself?

1. "Sign in with the account that enrolled" how do I swap the ownership to myself? - Similar Threads - Sign account enrolled

2. Xbox One account sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One account sign in: I recently purchased and installed COD MW, after the install my console asked me for my xbox live login. I had to change the password to complete this and once i had everything seemed fine. Now i...
  3. Xbox live keeps dropping offline as well as my account sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live keeps dropping offline as well as my account sign in: My xbox live keeps dropping offline every several mintues and then started logging me out of my account. I followed all the reset steps as well as deleting my account from my Xbox, and now it...
  4. How do I sign into my account on Xbox (beta) app? The button in the popup doesn't work.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I sign into my account on Xbox (beta) app? The button in the popup doesn't work.: Anytime I try to log in on the Xbox Beta app or when I start a game I downloaded through Gamepass a new window pops up with a button that says Sign In. No matter how many times I click the button,...
  5. cant sign into my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sign into my account: it giveing me a errorcode pretaining to a service outage,i check the outage section of xbox and sign in is fine,it tells me to sign in useing a controller,im useing the one that i asifned to my...
  6. Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help!: So I can't sign into my xbox. Last night was perfectly fine but today it wouldn't let me sign into my account. When I would select my account it would spin a couple times, and then go back to the...
  7. Sign into the account that purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign into the account that purchased: I bought nba2k20 and gameshared it to my friend. Last week i got signed out of my account by someone that has it on their console, and now when i go to play it, it tells me i dont own it...
  8. Keeps signing on a different account

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps signing on a different account: Every time I want to sign in on Xbox live it keeps auto sign in me into this email. I don't want to use this email. How do I change it? [img] a79f4389-3c64-4e11-ab80-f6361b058451
  9. XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account: Hi. I recently busted out the good old xbox 360 which had my old accounts on there. I decided since its still in new condition that I would just reset everything to default. After I reformatted it...
  10. Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account: I purchased Minecraft a number of years ago and so got the windows 10 version for free, and it has worked on my previous laptop. I recently obtained a Hp Elitebook and now when I try to play it...