"Sign in with the account that enrolled" how do I swap the ownership to myself?

Discus and support "Sign in with the account that enrolled" how do I swap the ownership to myself? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have access to the original account but I'd like to swap the ownership to my account since my level is higher and can update to earlier builds... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/andrew7453, Oct 30, 2019.

1. "Sign in with the account that enrolled" how do I swap the ownership to myself?

I have access to the original account but I'd like to swap the ownership to my account since my level is higher and can update to earlier builds

submitted by /u/andrew7453
    [link] [comments]

/u/andrew7453, Oct 30, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Missing DLC that I payed for

Well, that is an interesting, I'm not sure if the "ownership" test extends to the DLC content? Might depend on how it's implemented? It might need the second account logged in, or set to Home Console? If it works with that second account logged in, but
    doesn't when it's not, then that clarifies that ownership does extend to that content on Xbox One, and you'd either have to set it as Home Console, keep signing in that second account, or re-purchase it on the main account.
  3. fredgiblet Win User

Transferring my Xbox Live account to a different Microsoft Account

It shouldn't be auto-generating a gamertag. Try setting up a Microsoft Account at signup.live.com, do NOT sign into it anywhere else until you swapped the account.
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox One Controller unsyncing

linked to my account? what do you mean?
    You can link it to your account for auto sign in. Might swap the batterys
  5. Smwutches Win User

How Do I Transfer Game Ownership?

If you're using the One, he can set your console as your Home console so he can share the games with you, but it's not possible to transfer ownership of a game to another account.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

How Do I Transfer Game Ownership?

Thema:

"Sign in with the account that enrolled" how do I swap the ownership to myself?

1. "Sign in with the account that enrolled" how do I swap the ownership to myself? - Similar Threads - Sign account enrolled

2. Sign in and adding account issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in and adding account issue: Hello, I couldnt sign into any account on my xbox. After some research i try holding the power button for 10 seconds to power down (didnt work). So i went into settings and did a system reset....
  3. Having problems signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft: Having problems signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft on my PS4. I’ve uninstalled the game, restarted my routers and PS4, and changed my password. What to do next...
  4. cant play any games on my main account auto sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    cant play any games on my main account auto sign in: i try my main and it come up with whats in the video im the one with the pic https://youtu.be/GcKNjywEJ5c ive reset my data i removed the account but it always come back...
  5. I cant sign in my Microsoft Account for my games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant sign in my Microsoft Account for my games?: I can't login in Xbox console to play Microsoft Bingo games and can play without the use of box console? 759ee7e0-e930-40cf-b0e9-8acaa4397d95
  6. Can not sign into Minecraft PS4 because I deleted my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not sign into Minecraft PS4 because I deleted my Microsoft account: I had a Microsoft account connected to my PS4 to play Minecraft Bedrock. I ended up fully deleting that account because of gamer tag issues. Now when I try login with my new Microsoft/Xbox account...
  7. Cant sign in (error code:0x801901f4)/ add new accounts to my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in (error code:0x801901f4)/ add new accounts to my xbox one: Around 2 days back when i got back on my Xbox one i could not sign in and received an error code: 0x801901f4 i read online that it could be fixed by removing account so i factory reseted the...
  8. I cannot sign into a new account in my Xbox. When I click on add new account it loads for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign into a new account in my Xbox. When I click on add new account it loads for...: I cannot sign into a new account in my Xbox. When I click on add new account it loads for sometime and then it just quits. I tried restarting and hard resetting my Xbox,but it was useless...
  9. Xbox account sign in across multiple consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account sign in across multiple consoles: My friend has my account on his console & keeps signing into it, without my permission, If i change my password but still have automatic sign in on would he still get into my account. Because he...
  10. I signed in with someone else's account on Minecraft PS4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I signed in with someone else's account on Minecraft PS4.: I attempted to make a new Microsoft account to try out Console Cross-play between my PS4 Minecraft edition and a friend's Switch edition. Creating the account was a success, but getting my new...