Sign into the account that purchased

Discus and support Sign into the account that purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought nba2k20 and gameshared it to my friend. Last week i got signed out of my account by someone that has it on their console, and now when i go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Logiic xi, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Logiic xi
    Logiic xi Guest

I bought nba2k20 and gameshared it to my friend. Last week i got signed out of my account by someone that has it on their console, and now when i go to play it, it tells me i dont own it

:)

Logiic xi, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Logiic xi Win User

I’ll wait and see and let u guys know
  3. NasifK Win User

This has happened to several friends of mine, please do notify if you find a solution.
  4. Xtrem Nitro Win User

all you need to do is to reinstall the game on your console thats what i did when i was going to my cousins house and buying games
  5. Flocaine4 Win User

An hour ago i was playing i turned it off to go to the store now its not working
  6. Adam Sandalz Win User

Having the same problem. When did it start for yall?
Thema:

1. Sign into the account that purchased - Similar Threads - Sign account purchased

2. Can’t sign into Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into Xbox account: I tried to sign into my account and it kept giving me the error code 0x801901f4 and told me to try again later. I looked on this site to see if anyone had come across the same problem and one...
  3. Can`t sign in to xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can`t sign in to xbox account?: as a Xbox ambassador i helped someone and i am not gonna post there personal information on here but they couldn`t sign into there account. but i hope this helps out for those that are looking for...
  4. Xbox One account sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One account sign in: I recently purchased and installed COD MW, after the install my console asked me for my xbox live login. I had to change the password to complete this and once i had everything seemed fine. Now i...
  5. Xbox live keeps dropping offline as well as my account sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live keeps dropping offline as well as my account sign in: My xbox live keeps dropping offline every several mintues and then started logging me out of my account. I followed all the reset steps as well as deleting my account from my Xbox, and now it...
  6. "Sign in with the account that enrolled" how do I swap the ownership to myself?

in XboX Insiders
    "Sign in with the account that enrolled" how do I swap the ownership to myself?: I have access to the original account but I'd like to swap the ownership to my account since my level is higher and can update to earlier builds submitted by /u/andrew7453 [link] [comments]
  7. How do I sign into my account on Xbox (beta) app? The button in the popup doesn't work.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I sign into my account on Xbox (beta) app? The button in the popup doesn't work.: Anytime I try to log in on the Xbox Beta app or when I start a game I downloaded through Gamepass a new window pops up with a button that says Sign In. No matter how many times I click the button,...
  8. cant sign into my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sign into my account: it giveing me a errorcode pretaining to a service outage,i check the outage section of xbox and sign in is fine,it tells me to sign in useing a controller,im useing the one that i asifned to my...
  9. Sign in account that Purchased the game or installed the app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign in account that Purchased the game or installed the app: hi sir my friend share account with me and i make his account in my xbox home . i played all his games very nice but now after few days when i try to play game it give me this messagea on every...
  10. Says to sign in with the account who purchased the game...and I've Always been the ONLY ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says to sign in with the account who purchased the game...and I've Always been the ONLY ...: Xbox please fix this problem ASAP! I see many people are having the same issue. I can't play any of my games that I bought & own, because it tells me to sign in with the profile that purchased...