Sign into the account that purchased

Discus and support Sign into the account that purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought nba2k20 and gameshared it to my friend. Last week i got signed out of my account by someone that has it on their console, and now when i go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Logiic xi, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Logiic xi
    Logiic xi Guest

I bought nba2k20 and gameshared it to my friend. Last week i got signed out of my account by someone that has it on their console, and now when i go to play it, it tells me i dont own it

:)

Logiic xi, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Logiic xi Win User

I’ll wait and see and let u guys know
  3. NasifK Win User

This has happened to several friends of mine, please do notify if you find a solution.
  4. Xtrem Nitro Win User

all you need to do is to reinstall the game on your console thats what i did when i was going to my cousins house and buying games
  5. Flocaine4 Win User

An hour ago i was playing i turned it off to go to the store now its not working
  6. Adam Sandalz Win User

Having the same problem. When did it start for yall?
Thema:

1. Sign into the account that purchased - Similar Threads - Sign account purchased

2. I cant sign in my Microsoft Account for my games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant sign in my Microsoft Account for my games?: I can't login in Xbox console to play Microsoft Bingo games and can play without the use of box console? 759ee7e0-e930-40cf-b0e9-8acaa4397d95
  3. Can not sign into Minecraft PS4 because I deleted my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not sign into Minecraft PS4 because I deleted my Microsoft account: I had a Microsoft account connected to my PS4 to play Minecraft Bedrock. I ended up fully deleting that account because of gamer tag issues. Now when I try login with my new Microsoft/Xbox account...
  4. Cant sign in (error code:0x801901f4)/ add new accounts to my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in (error code:0x801901f4)/ add new accounts to my xbox one: Around 2 days back when i got back on my Xbox one i could not sign in and received an error code: 0x801901f4 i read online that it could be fixed by removing account so i factory reseted the...
  5. I cannot sign into a new account in my Xbox. When I click on add new account it loads for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign into a new account in my Xbox. When I click on add new account it loads for...: I cannot sign into a new account in my Xbox. When I click on add new account it loads for sometime and then it just quits. I tried restarting and hard resetting my Xbox,but it was useless...
  6. Xbox account sign in across multiple consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account sign in across multiple consoles: My friend has my account on his console & keeps signing into it, without my permission, If i change my password but still have automatic sign in on would he still get into my account. Because he...
  7. 2K20 Sign in with Account that purchased this game or renew subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2K20 Sign in with Account that purchased this game or renew subscription: I have been playing 2K20 for a while now and I don’t remember how I got the game whether it was through game share or it was free on the store. But sometimes I would start up my Xbox and then I...
  8. “Sign in with the account that purchased the game...” issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Sign in with the account that purchased the game...” issue: Hello, I used my xbox 360 minecraft’s disc when connecting to my user (main) and it worked but when my brother trues to open the game with his user it says the error above ... Can he play when he...
  9. Sign in account that Purchased the game or installed the app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign in account that Purchased the game or installed the app: hi sir my friend share account with me and i make his account in my xbox home . i played all his games very nice but now after few days when i try to play game it give me this messagea on every...
  10. Says to sign in with the account who purchased the game...and I've Always been the ONLY ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says to sign in with the account who purchased the game...and I've Always been the ONLY ...: Xbox please fix this problem ASAP! I see many people are having the same issue. I can't play any of my games that I bought & own, because it tells me to sign in with the profile that purchased...