Sign into Xbox Beta App

Discus and support Sign into Xbox Beta App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey everyone. I've had several issues with this app for the last 2 days; finally got it to install and work after an annoying Javascript error. Now I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AzieArchive, Sep 13, 2019.

1. AzieArchive
    AzieArchive Guest

Sign into Xbox Beta App

Hey everyone.

I've had several issues with this app for the last 2 days; finally got it to install and work after an annoying Javascript error. Now I can't sign in.....Keep getting the message: Authentication target is invalid or not configured correctly. Anyone have
    a workaround for this? This has been a very frustrating process ALL just to play Gears 5.....

Thanks for any and all help

:)

AzieArchive, Sep 13, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox App on PC will not keep me logged in.

Sorry to hear it. Please try the following steps to see if it helps.

1. Delete the beta app

2. Open the Xbox Console Companion (Xbox App)

3. Sign out

4. Sign back in

5. Redownload the beta app

Hopefully this will fix it for you
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox (Beta) app not allowing sign-in.

Dang, if you have the Xbox Console Companion app on your PC try signing into that and stay signed in, then try the beta app.
  4. Vendecta Win User

Sign me up for the beta iOS app please

Please sign me up for the Xbox Beta App on iOS. :)
  5. KracALakin1 Win User

Xbox App Windows 10 Error Code: 0x409 and 0x80070422

For me, Neither Xbox App or Xbox App (Beta) Is not allowing me to sign in, same code 0x409 and 0x80070422.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Help with game pass ultimate on pc.

Sorry to hear it. I would recommend opening the Xbox Console Companion on your PC and ensure that you're signed in as the proper account. If you are not then please sign out then delete the beta app. Sign your gamertag into the console companion then
    redownload the beta app. This should solve the issue.
Thema:

Sign into Xbox Beta App

1. Sign into Xbox Beta App - Similar Threads - Sign Beta App

2. **SOLVED** I sign into the Xbox Beta App but as soon as I click "Let's Play" and go back to...

in XBoX on Windows
    **SOLVED** I sign into the Xbox Beta App but as soon as I click "Let's Play" and go back to...: I was able to solve this after fidgeting with a few things. What finally solved this was the following: 1. I had a spare email address that I used to create a new MS account and gamertag. 2. I...
  3. I sign into the Xbox Beta App but as soon as I click "Let's Play" and go back to the app,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sign into the Xbox Beta App but as soon as I click "Let's Play" and go back to the app,...: I click "Profile & Settings" > "Sign In" A new window pops up. I select my account. Click Continue. "Please Wait" pops up. Then I get a screen that says " Welcome Back!" I Click "Let's...
  4. Unable to sign in with my account in the Xbox (beta) app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in with my account in the Xbox (beta) app.: Hello, I'm having a problem using the Xbox (beta) app, to sign in with my account. It used to work perfectly. Signing in still works on my Xbox console, mobile phone (Xbox game pass app). Tried...
  5. Signed out of Xbox (Beta) app when restarting PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Signed out of Xbox (Beta) app when restarting PC.: Hi, Every time I start the Xbox (Beta) app on PC, after a system restart, I have to re-login. It is kinda annoying it doesn't remember my login like the other apps do. The app works perfectly...
  6. Can't sign into Xbox (Beta) app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox (Beta) app.: I recently changed my main e-mail on my MSFT account, and recently I am not able to sign in to the Xbox (Beta app) - it did pop up with the right e-mail and we did the password handshake with the...
  7. Can’t sign into the Xbox (beta) app on windows

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign into the Xbox (beta) app on windows: Every time I press login it shows my account and says let’s play but when I press it nothing happens. Also I get ash beard error whenever I try to play Sea of Thieves, I’m not sure if their...
  8. Can't sign in to Xbox (Beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Xbox (Beta) app: I am unable to sign in to the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10 Pro. When I try, I get the following message: "A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated." This has...
  9. Can't sign into Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox Beta app: So about a week ago after downloading the Outer Worlds I found that I was signed out of the beta app and now can't sign back in. I don't get any error message, I get the Welcome Back message and...
  10. Can't sign in to the Xbox(beta) app for pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to the Xbox(beta) app for pc.: Whenever I try to sign in to the xbox app either nothing happens or it just becomes an unresponsive grey rectangle (Screenshot below). [img] 1e2d197e-6112-41db-a854-227fc3d40447