Sign into Xbox Beta App

Discus and support Sign into Xbox Beta App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey everyone. I've had several issues with this app for the last 2 days; finally got it to install and work after an annoying Javascript error. Now I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AzieArchive, Sep 13, 2019.

1. AzieArchive
    AzieArchive Guest

Sign into Xbox Beta App

Hey everyone.

I've had several issues with this app for the last 2 days; finally got it to install and work after an annoying Javascript error. Now I can't sign in.....Keep getting the message: Authentication target is invalid or not configured correctly. Anyone have
    a workaround for this? This has been a very frustrating process ALL just to play Gears 5.....

Thanks for any and all help

:)

AzieArchive, Sep 13, 2019
  2. KracALakin1 Win User

Xbox App Windows 10 Error Code: 0x409 and 0x80070422

For me, Neither Xbox App or Xbox App (Beta) Is not allowing me to sign in, same code 0x409 and 0x80070422.
  3. Vendecta Win User

Sign me up for the beta iOS app please

Please sign me up for the Xbox Beta App on iOS. :)
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Help with game pass ultimate on pc.

Sorry to hear it. I would recommend opening the Xbox Console Companion on your PC and ensure that you're signed in as the proper account. If you are not then please sign out then delete the beta app. Sign your gamertag into the console companion then
    redownload the beta app. This should solve the issue.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Must be signed in to play Forza Horizon 4 on PC

If you have the Beta app installed please make sure your signed into the same account on both the Beta and the Xbox Companion
  6. RentalPepper928 Win User

Report a Problem

I downloaded the Beta Xbox app, but it did not fix the problem. Still getting the message: Cannot sign on to Xbox
Thema:

Sign into Xbox Beta App

1. Sign into Xbox Beta App - Similar Threads - Sign Beta App

2. Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...: The error code i receive is "0x80048888". But when I click it to get a solution, the site says that the code doesn't exist. As stated in the subject line, I'm unable to sign in to those apps, but...
  3. Can't sign into Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox Beta app: Everytime i try to sign in the app just refresh the screen that I'm on without signing me in. My account info is correct as I can sign in on the xbox website but besides that the app is broken for...
  4. Not able to sign in to Xbox PC Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to sign in to Xbox PC Beta app: When I installed the Xbox PC app I was given the option to sign in, but when clicked the app just went to the front page. After trying to click the sign in option in the top right corner (where...
  5. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...
  6. Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?: I recently installed a new Windows 10 update and installed the new Xbox (Beta) app. Every time I open the app and log in, the app goes black. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it as well as...
  7. Unable to sign in on the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in on the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10: I'm having this problem where if I try to click Sign In, nothing happens. No error message, no feed back, I just click Sign In and nothing happens. I tried the obvious things like restarting my...
  8. Xbox PC (Beta) app crashing on sign in

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC (Beta) app crashing on sign in: This sub may not be the right place but I was pointed here by another user so hopefully it's okay. I'm having an issue with the Xbox PC app for game pass unlimited. When I try to sign it the app...
  9. (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...: Since the announcement of E3 i have been trying to sign into the new Xbox (beta) app on my windows desktop. and no matter what i do i get: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication...
  10. Xbox App (Beta) cannot sign in or sign into xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (Beta) cannot sign in or sign into xbox live: Keeps referring me to windows hello even though I have a windows hello PIN set up for my PC with the same microsoft account, anyone got a fix for this? submitted by /u/Jojoejoe [link] [comments]