Sign out

Discus and support Sign out in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I came to the Xbox site to try and fig out why my Xbox 360 keeps disconnecting from live & therefore causing me to have to turn console off & on to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HeatherHodge, Apr 10, 2019.

1. HeatherHodge
    HeatherHodge Guest

Sign out

I came to the Xbox site to try and fig out why my Xbox 360 keeps disconnecting from live & therefore causing me to have to turn console off & on to continue watching Netflix. That's a whole diff question tho bc now I can't even get into my existing Xbox
    profile bc I accidentally hit ok when a diff email address was automatically in the space so its got me signed in with a newly created profile (where the gamertag was auto created) and I can't figure out how to sign this email out to sign in with the email
    thats associated with the account I'm using on my Xbox. Plz help!..with either or both my questions! Thx

:)

HeatherHodge, Apr 10, 2019
  2. Mister Cerb Win User

sign in, sign out

Hey Jarl! There's a couple things you can try and see if it helps at all.

Easiest would probably be to try a wired connection. Try plugging from your router to your console, then try plugging from your modem directly to your console and let us know the results!

Next you can try deleting the title update for Black Ops 2 (since the issue started happening after updating that game) and see if that solves the issue.

To delete the title update:

-Go to the system hub of your dashboard, then settings, then storage. Find the Black Ops 2 Title Update and delete it.

-Clear your cache (use this guide:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
    ).

-Restart your console.

-Try loading up a game (preferably not Black Ops 2 to start with) and see if it disconnects you from LIVE.

Let us know how that goes!
  3. atreeherder Win User

sign in, sign out

hey Jarl, a few questions for you and hopefully this can be sorted out quickly enough..

1) are you using a wired or wireless connection to access Xbox Live?

2) when you get "cut off" is it that you get signed out of Xbox Live or does the connection to the internet drop altogether?

3) are you getting cut off when you play a specific game?

4) how long has this been going on?

5) did anything change in your network setup in your home prior the start of all this hassle? new devices added, changed provider, router got an update or moved?

6) have you noticed any patterns in the disconnect, like the amount of time between connect and disconnect is similar each time?

7) have you seen any error codes pop up when this happens? if so can you include them in your reply.

Answering these questions will definitely help us to get you a resolution on your connectivity issue.

On your side note... I'm assuming you mean "i bought revoluton", now I dont know what that is but if its a game or add on you are best to check out

forums.xbox.com/.../27.aspx
    and if you cant find an answer make a post in that forum so the forum experts can help.
  4. Kkid13 Win User

sign in, sign out

hi max, im using a wireless connection. i keep getting disconnected when a games loads up. it first started happening when i got an update from black ops 2 then other games started doing the same.

ps: ive got a wii u and i have no problems with that.
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Signing out

6. Unkn0wn1 Win User

Signed Out?

Usually if you experience frequent sign outs or cant connection, it can be an indication that there is a problem with the router, modem, or even the ISP.

Can you answer these questions and statements, so we can understand your issue better.

1). What Country/State/Province do you live in?

2). Modem brand & model number:

3). Router brand & model number:

4). If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

5). Everything you have tried:

6). Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

7). Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?

8). Any Error Codes you encounter:

9). Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

10). After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:
Thema:

Sign out

1. Sign out - Similar Threads - Sign

2. Can't sign into old xbox live account because of forgotten password, but the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into old xbox live account because of forgotten password, but the email I used...: So I want to play halo reach again now that its on PC and use my old gamertag, but I can't remember my xbox live password from ~5 years ago, and the email I had attached to my account doesn't...
  3. cannot sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot sign in: so i am unable to sign into the xbox console companion app or the other xbox (beta) app both on my PC i am recieving an error, and ive tried every troubleshoot i possibly could, REPEAT, ALL OF...
  4. Signing up for Xbox all access if you already own an Xbox one X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Signing up for Xbox all access if you already own an Xbox one X: is there an option to sign up for Xbox all access while already owning an Xbox one X? I'd like to be able to trade-in my existing console for Xbox Scarlett without having to receive and pay for a...
  5. Unable to sign into my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign into my account: Ive been trying to sign in to my xbox live account for a couple days now. But it wont allow me to access it. It pops up like its going to to sign in and then goes back to the original screen like...
  6. Constant freezing and signing in issues for 5 days

in XBoX Accessibility
    Constant freezing and signing in issues for 5 days: My Xbox constantly signs me out and refuses to start up any games or apps unless I restart it 5-6 times, it's also signing me out of netflix and Hulu, and even YouTube I've tried clearing my local...
  7. Sign in occurred

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in occurred: I keep getting logged out while playing a game on my xbox one s and it takes back to the dashboard and need to lig back in this has happened over 3 days of playing i changed my password thinking...
  8. Xbox Beta will not let me sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta will not let me sign in: Every time I try to sign in to my Microsoft account on the Xbox Beta PC app is not working. The app its trying to sign in but after a second the app its only doing a quick refresh and Im still not...
  9. I can't sign in into my Microsoft account in Minecraft in phones

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't sign in into my Microsoft account in Minecraft in phones: Can you help me because In minecraft in mobile device I can't sign in it just take me off and log me back to minecraft. e8880b3d-7d14-489e-a7c4-c60143677d16
  10. Random sign outs

in XboX Insiders
    Random sign outs: Xbox keeps signing out my profiles when playing games. It doesn’t happen when I’m idling in homescreen or elsewhere. Changed pw, (it didn’t say it was signed on another Xbox, but did nonetheless...