Discus and support Sign up in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; hi how do I sign up for Xbox rewards had Xbox for 3 years no 9859dbce-2977-4cae-9244-219c96b00399 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by CULUMBIANPLUG99, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Sign up

hi how do I sign up for Xbox rewards had Xbox for 3 years no

:)

CULUMBIANPLUG99, Aug 14, 2018
  2. sign up

hi,im trying 2 sign into xbox live and its saying 'my profile has not downloaded completely...how 2 i do this please?

SlashingCarp53, Aug 14, 2018
  3. sign up help.

Greetings, SpooniestMean8! Absolutely, we would love to help! First things first, please create a new thread and make sure to include a description of your situation, any error codes you are encountering, and all troubleshooting steps you have taken thus
    far. This will enable us to provide you with the very best support possible. Thanks in advance! Sign up :)

Mister Darcy-9112DFBA-C8F5-4A28-894C-8B6135A0967B, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Unfortunately the Xbox Rewards program has recently been shut down so it is no longer possible to sign up for it.

Smwutches, Aug 14, 2018
  5. Xbox Rewards was merged with Microsoft Rewards back in June 2018. You can sign upto Microsoft Rewards

HERE

The Viral Cyrix, Nov 3, 2018
  6. AlarmedCosine0 Win User

Signing up

want to sign up for xbox music account
  7. Slovak Ranger Win User

Signing Up

If none of the above suggestions work, you might try creating a new microsoft account from another email provider (e.g. Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail...). You can always migrate your Gamertag to a new email.
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox Rewards was merged with Microsoft Rewards back in June 2018. You can sign upto Microsoft Rewards

HERE
  9. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately the Xbox Rewards program has recently been shut down so it is no longer possible to sign up for it.
  10. Mister Quimby Win User

Signing up

Hey there AlarmedCosine0!

If you would like to sign up for an Xbox Music pass, you can do this on our Xbox Music page. In the future, please create your own thread. This way we can provide a tailored support
    experience. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Sign up - Similar Threads - Sign

2. Sign in issues with the xbox website

in XBoX on Windows
    Sign in issues with the xbox website: when I try to click the "sign in" button on the top right corner of the xbox page the button acts like text rather than a live button. any other way of trying to get to your xbox account settings...
  3. Bungie PC Gaming And Account Sign IN

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bungie PC Gaming And Account Sign IN: Hello guys, So I am trying to cross-play Destiny 2. I play on xbox one and I am trying to crossplay to make my character available on PC. I have done it before and I do not know why I am having...
  4. 19h1-release-xbox-dev-20022Ø219-1515) seems to be a dev version , I never signed up for this

in XBoX on Consoles
    19h1-release-xbox-dev-20022Ø219-1515) seems to be a dev version , I never signed up for this: My Xbox , keeps freezing and locking up , does it after a couple of days and I need to do a fully factory reset to get back working , really annoying. The one thing I have noticed is that I am on...
  5. Can't sign into xbox live on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into xbox live on 360: Hi, I've been trying to log in to my xbox 360 for a while now and no matter what I do I just get error code 8015D003. I've tried all the things so far I've found on other threads to no avail. I've...
  6. Cannot sign-in during the morning.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign-in during the morning.: All this week I cannot sign-in during the a.m. hours. In the afternoon I can sign-in. What gives? ad66eb34-67bc-43a0-8038-d89d3b7431d6
  7. Not letting me sign into the xbox app on my iPad/iPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Not letting me sign into the xbox app on my iPad/iPhone: When i go in to sign in i press the button and it says ‘ There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser’ i signed in on account.live.com...
  8. Cannot sign in to Xbox Live games

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign in to Xbox Live games: I cannot sign in to some Xbox Live games. Like Minesweeper, Make It Rain: The Love Of Money... after I change my birthday. But I just can sign in to some games like Bingo, Treasure Hunt, Heart...
  9. Cant sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360: I have been trying to play Oblivion on my Xbox One through Backwards Compatibility but when I open the game, it says "Disconnected from Xbox Live" and when I try to sign in it says I need to...
  10. Sign in status changed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign in status changed: Every time i play call of duty black ops 2 every 5-10 mind i get kicked from the game and get the message sign in status changed 216a9ebd-96c8-4b3d-b5ec-cac4101bf75d