Signed in, but signed out.

Discus and support Signed in, but signed out. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Not using the auto sign in, I manually signed in at My games & apps and pressed (B) to return to the home screen where an sign in tile was... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AIR-IK_BREATHES, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Signed in, but signed out.

/u/AIR-IK_BREATHES, Aug 24, 2019
  2. Mister Cerb Win User

sign in, sign out

Hey Jarl! There's a couple things you can try and see if it helps at all.

Easiest would probably be to try a wired connection. Try plugging from your router to your console, then try plugging from your modem directly to your console and let us know the results!

Next you can try deleting the title update for Black Ops 2 (since the issue started happening after updating that game) and see if that solves the issue.

To delete the title update:

-Go to the system hub of your dashboard, then settings, then storage. Find the Black Ops 2 Title Update and delete it.

-Clear your cache (use this guide:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
    ).

-Restart your console.

-Try loading up a game (preferably not Black Ops 2 to start with) and see if it disconnects you from LIVE.

Let us know how that goes!
  3. atreeherder Win User

sign in, sign out

hey Jarl, a few questions for you and hopefully this can be sorted out quickly enough..

1) are you using a wired or wireless connection to access Xbox Live?

2) when you get "cut off" is it that you get signed out of Xbox Live or does the connection to the internet drop altogether?

3) are you getting cut off when you play a specific game?

4) how long has this been going on?

5) did anything change in your network setup in your home prior the start of all this hassle? new devices added, changed provider, router got an update or moved?

6) have you noticed any patterns in the disconnect, like the amount of time between connect and disconnect is similar each time?

7) have you seen any error codes pop up when this happens? if so can you include them in your reply.

Answering these questions will definitely help us to get you a resolution on your connectivity issue.

On your side note... I'm assuming you mean "i bought revoluton", now I dont know what that is but if its a game or add on you are best to check out

forums.xbox.com/.../27.aspx
    and if you cant find an answer make a post in that forum so the forum experts can help.
  4. Kkid13 Win User

sign in, sign out

hi max, im using a wireless connection. i keep getting disconnected when a games loads up. it first started happening when i got an update from black ops 2 then other games started doing the same.

ps: ive got a wii u and i have no problems with that.
  5. Ambassador Kingz Win User

Sign in, then immediate sign out

6. awesome hero 36 Win User

Sign in, sign out problems.

Thank You so much! This helped me with my problem.
Thema:

Signed in, but signed out.

1. Signed in, but signed out. - Similar Threads - Signed signed

2. Xbox streaming - sign in on console - help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox streaming - sign in on console - help: I have been streaming with my laptop for a while now (had to get rid of my tv due to my current financial situation, f*ck covid) I love being able to game being connected to my laptop, it is...
  3. I cant sign in on xbox console companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant sign in on xbox console companion app: when i try to sign into any xbox app erorr code 0x80048888 comes up and when click on it nothing shows up da6930b0-342b-4e0a-a017-56a9f8d1ff17
  4. Xbox Live Sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Sign in: So, fingers crossed here, I was trying to sort out the 2fa on epic games for fortnite. It wasn't working for me, so I added another email address as an alias on my account and erased the main one...
  5. Ever sense I got my Xbox one x I get kicked offline then it signs me back in almost every...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever sense I got my Xbox one x I get kicked offline then it signs me back in almost every...: Every time i play rainbow six or cod or rdr2 i get kicked off line then it signs me back in immediatly but never when i play madden or any game that i dont play multiplayer...
  6. Can sign in XBox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can sign in XBox Live: I changed my Microsoft email address and now I can't sign in to XBox Live. How do I sign in? I keep getting the same error Error Code 1170000. I play on PC thanks...
  7. Why is Dungeon Defenders, on XB360, crashing as soon as I sign in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Dungeon Defenders, on XB360, crashing as soon as I sign in?: If I'm signed in when I start the game, it crashes within a few frames of the menu screen loading. Otherwise, it crashes under "Select Heroes" as soon as I hit start. The only symptom is the game...
  8. Clicking 'Sign in' on the Xbox App shows no prompt/dialogue

in XBoX on Windows
    Clicking 'Sign in' on the Xbox App shows no prompt/dialogue: Hi, many of my Xbox Game Pass games require me to sign in through the Xbox app, which I can't do. In Xbox (Beta) Settings>Account, I can see that I have a 'Store account'. When I click on 'Sign...
  9. I cant sign in my Microsoft Account for my games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant sign in my Microsoft Account for my games?: I can't login in Xbox console to play Microsoft Bingo games and can play without the use of box console? 759ee7e0-e930-40cf-b0e9-8acaa4397d95
  10. XBox Live won't sign in on MCPE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live won't sign in on MCPE: Hello, I'd like to ask help from the community. I've had this problem for about 3 years now, and any thing that I've tried hasn't worked. Basically, it started when Minecraft first had Xbox Live....