Signed out of games

Discus and support Signed out of games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My boyfriend has been signed out of his account and cannot play any of his games he has bought through Microsoft. He has payed hundreds of dollars on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by clov3zzgirlfriend, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Signed out of games

My boyfriend has been signed out of his account and cannot play any of his games he has bought through Microsoft. He has payed hundreds of dollars on the games and he cannot play any of them. How does he get his games back? He has a PC and it has Windows 10.

:)

clov3zzgirlfriend, Apr 18, 2021
  2. clov3zzgirlfriend Win User

Signed out of games

this comes up with each game he tries to play
    [​IMG]
  3. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Games signing out

This can also happen with a bad internet connection, check your home network.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Signed out of games

what error does he get when trying to sign in.
  5. clov3zzgirlfriend Win User

Signed out of games

he has already done that but it still wont work. he has tried contacting the microsoft team as well for support but they just tell him to restart his PC and say that, that will fix the problem but it hasn't.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Signed out of games

best thing to do is click the three dots top left and sign out, then sign back into the store with your microsoft account and try again.
Thema:

Signed out of games

1. Signed out of games - Similar Threads - Signed games

2. Game from CD installing with game pass sign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game from CD installing with game pass sign: I installed GTA V form gpu and decided to buy CD version, when reinstalled game this time from CD it still had Gamepass sign in the bittom right corner, i want it to be from CD not gamepass. If im...
  3. Owned game won’t load saying the owner needs to sign in. I am the owner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned game won’t load saying the owner needs to sign in. I am the owner: I have NHL 19 loaded on my xbox from a disc. I play it often until this week and suddenly started getting an error saying the owner needed to sign in. I am the owner. I still have the disc however...
  4. Game downloads an sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game downloads an sign in: I just got a second xbox one for my kids. If I am downloading a game from my account to the second xbox and sign in to my first xbox with the same account will the game keep downloading on the...
  5. Family accounts unable to use Game Pass Ultimate when I'm not signed in - single xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family accounts unable to use Game Pass Ultimate when I'm not signed in - single xbox: Issue Unable to play Sea of Thieves from my PC (using my MSFT account with Game Pass Ultimate) AND have my son play (using his MSFT account) simultaneously. Information We have one xbox and...
  6. GamePass for PC sign up loop, can't download games

in XBoX on Windows
    GamePass for PC sign up loop, can't download games: I signed up for Game Pass for PC, and it won't let me download any Game Pass games from the Xbox app on my PC. Whenever I try, the only option I have is "Play with Game Pass" and when I click on...
  7. Failed to start cloud gaming session. You are signed in on multiple devices.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Failed to start cloud gaming session. You are signed in on multiple devices.: Keep getting this error message when trying to launch any game. I've signed out, signed back in, uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. Same thing. Anyone seen this before? [img]...
  8. xbox identity provider can't sign me in into games or xbox apps without vpn in Syria.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox identity provider can't sign me in into games or xbox apps without vpn in Syria.: when i try to sign in into a game or any xbox app it shows that we couldn't sign you in to xbox live .But when i use a vpn it works just fine .all my friends are facing the same problem.we can...
  9. Xbox App and Xbox Game Bar Sign In button not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App and Xbox Game Bar Sign In button not working: I recently bought a new PC that runs on Windows 10. After installing the Xbox app off of the Microsoft store I attempted to sign in. After hitting the sign in button a grey box popped up then...
  10. Can’t sign into to Xbox live on original Xbox game played on Xbox one. Backwards...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign into to Xbox live on original Xbox game played on Xbox one. Backwards...: Hi there, I’m playing star wars battlefront (2004) original xbox game on my xbox one s. It has been playing fine and saving fine. However when ive come to play it today, it asks for my ‘in game...