Signed out of Xbox (Beta) app when restarting PC.

Discus and support Signed out of Xbox (Beta) app when restarting PC. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, Every time I start the Xbox (Beta) app on PC, after a system restart, I have to re-login. It is kinda annoying it doesn't remember my login... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DynamicWolfNLD, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Signed out of Xbox (Beta) app when restarting PC.

Hi,

Every time I start the Xbox (Beta) app on PC, after a system restart, I have to re-login.

It is kinda annoying it doesn't remember my login like the other apps do.

The app works perfectly fine for everything else.

I have already tried reinstalling the app.

It does this also after a clean re-installation of Windows 10 (It did it before and after).

Hope there is a solution!

Kind regards,

Mike

:)

DynamicWolfNLD, Jan 15, 2020
  2. chucky23456789 Win User

it could just be because its a beta they still need to sort it out
  3. Robby Sayles Win User

Oh no, make sure there aren't any updates, that may be causing the problem.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

I can't tell you why this is happening, I can only suggest you try resetting the app via Windows settings.

What I can tell you is that you don't actually need to be signed in on the app to play the games you've downloaded. Indeed, you don't even need the app to be running to play PC game pass games.

It's only really needed to download games and a convenient way to launch them, but it's not required to launch them.
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

Check if there is any update or simply wait for, as you can see is a beta, you know that you can found bugs.
  6. ThatBlondeKid45 Win User

Weird flashing black background behind avatars in my windows 10 Xbox one app

Hey ,

Can you download the Xbox (beta) app and try there? When did this start happening? Have you taken any steps to troubleshoot?

Let me know!

ScantilyCloud
    Still does it on the beta app unfortunately :|

starting happening around a month ago, and ive tried re downloading, restarting pc, signing in and out, etc..., and it still doesn't work
Thema:

1. Signed out of Xbox (Beta) app when restarting PC. - Similar Threads - Signed Beta app

2. Can't sign into Xbox (Beta) app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox (Beta) app.: I recently changed my main e-mail on my MSFT account, and recently I am not able to sign in to the Xbox (Beta app) - it did pop up with the right e-mail and we did the password handshake with the...
  3. Can’t sign into the Xbox (beta) app on windows

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign into the Xbox (beta) app on windows: Every time I press login it shows my account and says let’s play but when I press it nothing happens. Also I get ash beard error whenever I try to play Sea of Thieves, I’m not sure if their...
  4. Can't sign in to Xbox (Beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Xbox (Beta) app: I am unable to sign in to the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10 Pro. When I try, I get the following message: "A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated." This has...
  5. Can't sign into Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox Beta app: So about a week ago after downloading the Outer Worlds I found that I was signed out of the beta app and now can't sign back in. I don't get any error message, I get the Welcome Back message and...
  6. Can't sign in to the Xbox(beta) app for pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to the Xbox(beta) app for pc.: Whenever I try to sign in to the xbox app either nothing happens or it just becomes an unresponsive grey rectangle (Screenshot below). [img] 1e2d197e-6112-41db-a854-227fc3d40447
  7. How do I sign into my account on Xbox (beta) app? The button in the popup doesn't work.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I sign into my account on Xbox (beta) app? The button in the popup doesn't work.: Anytime I try to log in on the Xbox Beta app or when I start a game I downloaded through Gamepass a new window pops up with a button that says Sign In. No matter how many times I click the button,...
  8. GAME PASS Xbox (beta) app sign in failure, any solutions?

in XBoX on Windows
    GAME PASS Xbox (beta) app sign in failure, any solutions?: I must say I am awfully disappointed that I can't even sign in to the service I paid for. I've tried every solution I've found including enabling the xbox processes. Please, this should be...
  9. Can't sign into Xbox (beta) or Xbox Console Companion apps on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox (beta) or Xbox Console Companion apps on Windows 10: I've been trying to get the Xbox (beta) app to work on my PC for months. Here's what happens. When I try to sign in, it goes through all of the sign-in steps, reloads the page, and then...I'm not...
  10. I can't sign into the Xbox Beta app.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't sign into the Xbox Beta app.: Every time I start the app it requires me to sign in. Expect today, even when I sign in, it doesn't actually go through and I'm stuck not being able to download any games. I really want to...