Signed up

Discus and support Signed up in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I signed up for the insiders but don't understand how to get the new home screen beta as I don't see it anywhere submitted by /u/FatCatLife... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FatCatLife, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Signed up

So I signed up for the insiders but don't understand how to get the new home screen beta as I don't see it anywhere

submitted by /u/FatCatLife
    [link] [comments]

/u/FatCatLife, Aug 1, 2019
  2. AlarmedCosine0 Win User

Signing up

want to sign up for xbox music account
  3. Slovak Ranger Win User

Signing Up

If none of the above suggestions work, you might try creating a new microsoft account from another email provider (e.g. Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail...). You can always migrate your Gamertag to a new email.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox Rewards was merged with Microsoft Rewards back in June 2018. You can sign upto Microsoft Rewards

HERE
  5. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately the Xbox Rewards program has recently been shut down so it is no longer possible to sign up for it.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Signing up

Hey there AlarmedCosine0!

If you would like to sign up for an Xbox Music pass, you can do this on our Xbox Music page. In the future, please create your own thread. This way we can provide a tailored support
    experience. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks!
Thema:

Signed up

1. Signed up - Similar Threads - Signed

2. Why do games need your profile? I'm already signed in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games need your profile? I'm already signed in.: My Xbox One S is always signed in to my profile. So why do games ask me to sign in when loading? Is there a setting to make all games use my profile automatically without asking every time I load...
  3. Halo Master Chief Collection sign in problem in Steam

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief Collection sign in problem in Steam: Yesterday i did change of my gametag and after this i sign out of my xbox live account in MCC and i have a loop problem like "error encountered while signing into xbox live" retry/cancel, this is...
  4. Need help. Getting signed in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help. Getting signed in: Cant get past the “ sharing data with game & app publishers” screen . I hit continue & it wont load past. dfd120f1-d1aa-4edb-9dd0-62999cfbb073
  5. Not allowing me sign in using my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not allowing me sign in using my account: Dear Members, For the past 2 days Xbox has failed to sign in using my account. As per the instructions i removed the account. when i try to sign in again it tells me that it already exists yet...
  6. Can't sign in to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to xbox live: For the past two days I have been trying to sign into my account, to no avail. Every time I try it pops up with a page saying: "Try again later" "There was a problem, and we could not...
  7. Can't sign into old xbox live account because of forgotten password, but the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into old xbox live account because of forgotten password, but the email I used...: So I want to play halo reach again now that its on PC and use my old gamertag, but I can't remember my xbox live password from ~5 years ago, and the email I had attached to my account doesn't...
  8. cannot sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot sign in: so i am unable to sign into the xbox console companion app or the other xbox (beta) app both on my PC i am recieving an error, and ive tried every troubleshoot i possibly could, REPEAT, ALL OF...
  9. Signing up for Xbox all access if you already own an Xbox one X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Signing up for Xbox all access if you already own an Xbox one X: is there an option to sign up for Xbox all access while already owning an Xbox one X? I'd like to be able to trade-in my existing console for Xbox Scarlett without having to receive and pay for a...
  10. Unable to sign into my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign into my account: Ive been trying to sign in to my xbox live account for a couple days now. But it wont allow me to access it. It pops up like its going to to sign in and then goes back to the original screen like...