Signing in and installing.

Discus and support Signing in and installing. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there anybody else who's having issues signing in to there xbox account? I'm having issues signing in and installing a new game. It's just not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeeFalk1, Jan 14, 2022.

1. LeeFalk1
    LeeFalk1 Guest

Is there anybody else who's having issues signing in to there xbox account?

I'm having issues signing in and installing a new game. It's just not happening. Banging head against wall here.

Any help welcome..

:)

LeeFalk1, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for letting me know. In this case, please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

Happy New Year!

Also, if the same issue occurs, please let me know if these games are stored on your External Hard Drive?
  3. LeeFalk1 Win User

I've had the same. Either please wait a few minutes and give it another try but nothing.
  4. LeeFalk1 Win User

I've installed the game but waiting on the update.

It keeps saying 'Something went wrong, please wait a few minutes and try it again' with an error code then it signs me out.

Then it's starting the cycle again. Getting a bit annoying but any help would be appreciated.

Happy New year 🙏
  5. hunterbonnell Win User

I’m attempting to add a parent on an Xbox console and it will not allow me to do so keeps saying something went wrong give it another try
  6. Trickywicky34 Win User

I haven’t had any issues this morning either maybe try a hard power cycle of the console or even trying your internet making sure there’s a connection hopefully you find a fix
Thema:

1. Signing in and installing. - Similar Threads - Signing installing

2. WebView 2 Runtime not installing? Not able to sign in on a pc game pass game. (windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WebView 2 Runtime not installing? Not able to sign in on a pc game pass game. (windows 10): Hello all, I'm having a really hard time trying to install webview2 runtime. I'm a brand new pc game pass member on a gaming laptop and I wanted to give grounded a try. Downloaded the game fine,...
  3. Xbox One Installation and Sign In Issues!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Installation and Sign In Issues!!!: Hey! So after a week of not playing on my xbox, i decided to hop back on and i experienced some BAD ISSUES. So Rocket League was updating and the first issue was that the installation kept...
  4. "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live" when trying to install any game from Xbox app on Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live" when trying to install any game from Xbox app on Windows: Hello, This happens when trying to install Back 4 Blood: [img] And the "more info" link is just a google search, which is pretty insulting tbh Not sure what is going on, changed my password...
  5. Game from CD installing with game pass sign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game from CD installing with game pass sign: I installed GTA V form gpu and decided to buy CD version, when reinstalled game this time from CD it still had Gamepass sign in the bittom right corner, i want it to be from CD not gamepass. If im...
  6. Xbox App is broken, cannot sign in or install apps.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App is broken, cannot sign in or install apps.: I had purchased the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass since I thought I would be able to play the games on my PC. I installed the Xbox app, and it has given me so much trouble. I could not sign in to an...
  7. Can't sign in to Series X after installing alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Can't sign in to Series X after installing alpha skip ahead: Hi, I just received my Xbox Series X, and installed the Alpha Skip Ahead update. Now when I try to sign in to my account, it hangs for a very long time and eventually comes back with a message...
  8. Xbox Game Pass app still shows Xboxes I’ve signed out of as a possible choice to install my...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass app still shows Xboxes I’ve signed out of as a possible choice to install my...: I wanted to download Fallout 76 (even if its trash) for game pass with the new update on the app. Now its asking me for what console I want to install on. I get four options and the only...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter edition not installing correctly - won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter edition not installing correctly - won't let me sign in: Hi, I've just purchased this so that my kids could connect and play in the same worlds etc. But after downloading when I try to sign in I just get bounced to the 'Buy Minecraft/ Unlock the full...
  10. Sign in account that Purchased the game or installed the app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign in account that Purchased the game or installed the app: hi sir my friend share account with me and i make his account in my xbox home . i played all his games very nice but now after few days when i try to play game it give me this messagea on every...