Signing in on my Profile resuts in Shutdown of console (Both Alpha - Skip Ahead and Alpha...

Discus and support Signing in on my Profile resuts in Shutdown of console (Both Alpha - Skip Ahead and Alpha... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, since the most recent update, whenever I sign into my Profile the console will automatically shutdown within 20 second (often sooner). This won't... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WPAK, Aug 25, 2019.

1. /u/WPAK
    /u/WPAK Guest

Signing in on my Profile resuts in Shutdown of console (Both Alpha - Skip Ahead and Alpha...

Hi,

since the most recent update, whenever I sign into my Profile the console will automatically shutdown within 20 second (often sooner). This won't happen for other profiles on my consoles, only mine.

This is happening on both of my consoles one in Alpha - Skip ahead (Xbox One X) and the other in Alpha Ring (regular Xbox One). Power cycling does not fix the issue, and removing the profile, power cycling and re-downloading the profile does not help either.

Since I can't report it via the Xbox Insider app (due to the shutdown) I have reported it here.

Side note: I also mentioned this in the comments on the update post itself and I don't seem to be alone with this issue

submitted by /u/WPAK
    [link] [comments]

/u/WPAK, Aug 25, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  4. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  6. xNikolex Win User

Xbox streaming preview

You need to either be in the uk or us and be an xbox insider on ring beta, alpha or alpha skip ahead.
Thema:

1. Signing in on my Profile resuts in Shutdown of console (Both Alpha - Skip Ahead and Alpha... - Similar Threads - Signing Profile resuts

2. Backward Compatibility games cant sign into profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward Compatibility games cant sign into profile: Im trying to play my backward compatible games on my Xbox One but every time I load one it says I need to sign in first. It pops up for me to download my profile but when I do it just tells me to...
  3. An error occured. Please try again later. Failed to sign in to the Xbox Live profile

in XBoX on Windows
    An error occured. Please try again later. Failed to sign in to the Xbox Live profile: I have Gears 5 on my windows 10 PC. I can't get into the game. It has the following error. "An error occured. Please try again later. Failed to sign in to the Xbox Live profile. What should I do...
  4. "Active profile signed out in halo mcc" XBOX

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Active profile signed out in halo mcc" XBOX: I can't be in the start menu or play offline / online for less than 5 minutes because I get that "active profile signed out" message i have xbox one X [img] 1f65086d-5672-40ba-a693-550c1c0e6692
  5. Why do games need your profile? I'm already signed in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games need your profile? I'm already signed in.: My Xbox One S is always signed in to my profile. So why do games ask me to sign in when loading? Is there a setting to make all games use my profile automatically without asking every time I load...
  6. Cannot sign into my profile on Xbox (0x8007000E)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into my profile on Xbox (0x8007000E): I was playing COD MW a couple of nights ago and suddenly lost connection. I have a hard connection to the modem. I was booted back out to the home screen for the game. After resetting the modem I...
  7. XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account: Hi. I recently busted out the good old xbox 360 which had my old accounts on there. I decided since its still in new condition that I would just reset everything to default. After I reformatted it...
  8. My xbox won't sign in to my profile it signs out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't sign in to my profile it signs out: It won't sign back in on my profile so I'm kinda pissed e0aa386f-9dc0-4f03-bed4-5b05582e1cd8
  9. Losing Connection and Random Profile Sign Out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Losing Connection and Random Profile Sign Out: There are these REALLY annoying issues I’m having with my Xbox profile: 1) I’ll randomly disconnect from the internet. 2) I’ll randomly get signed out from my Xbox profile. For some context, I...
  10. My son can't sign in to his profile on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son can't sign in to his profile on my xbox: My son can't sign in to his profile on my xbox. We were in his profile last night. It just loads (circles) when he tries to get in today. 8634fea5-0833-433f-8275-62b19dd200e6