Signing in on my Profile resuts in Shutdown of console (Both Alpha - Skip Ahead and Alpha...

Discus and support Signing in on my Profile resuts in Shutdown of console (Both Alpha - Skip Ahead and Alpha... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, since the most recent update, whenever I sign into my Profile the console will automatically shutdown within 20 second (often sooner). This won't... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WPAK, Aug 25, 2019.

1. /u/WPAK
    /u/WPAK Guest

Signing in on my Profile resuts in Shutdown of console (Both Alpha - Skip Ahead and Alpha...

Hi,

since the most recent update, whenever I sign into my Profile the console will automatically shutdown within 20 second (often sooner). This won't happen for other profiles on my consoles, only mine.

This is happening on both of my consoles one in Alpha - Skip ahead (Xbox One X) and the other in Alpha Ring (regular Xbox One). Power cycling does not fix the issue, and removing the profile, power cycling and re-downloading the profile does not help either.

Since I can't report it via the Xbox Insider app (due to the shutdown) I have reported it here.

Side note: I also mentioned this in the comments on the update post itself and I don't seem to be alone with this issue

submitted by /u/WPAK
    [link] [comments]

/u/WPAK, Aug 25, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  3. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  5. gds1972 Win User

My xbox decided to reset itself

6. FreeAndSay Win User

Game Pass

If you're in preview alpha or alpha skip ahead, search for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and you should be able to join.
Thema:

1. Signing in on my Profile resuts in Shutdown of console (Both Alpha - Skip Ahead and Alpha... - Similar Threads - Signing Profile resuts

2. Problem z logowaniem się gier na na profil xbox live[Translation-Problem signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem z logowaniem się gier na na profil xbox live[Translation-Problem signing in to Xbox...: Witam! Mam problem, który mnie denerwuje od kilku dni. Ostatnimi czasy niewiele korzystałem z aplikacji microsoft, ale parę dni temu zauważyłem, że demo Forza 4 wyświetla komunikat "nie można...
  3. Xbox live profile not signing in for backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live profile not signing in for backwards compatibility: Ok so ever since i changed my gamertag i am unable to play backwards compatability games, i can sign in and play xbox one games but when i launch a xbox 360 game, when it asks me to sign in, there...
  4. Can’t Sign in to any profiles on Xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Sign in to any profiles on Xbox one.: I understand that xbox live is down or experiencing difficulties.... I however can not even sign into any profiles that are on my xb1. Status says core system is running, but i cant even sign in...
  5. Can't sign in with my Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in with my Profile: I cannot sign in with my family member profile (adult). Microsoft account is working normal. The error code is 0x8007000E 9bf2dd00-647d-4a9a-8843-dd5c6bc80f1c
  6. Anyone else having trouble signing out/switching profiles?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having trouble signing out/switching profiles?: If I have more than one profile signed in I sometimes can't sign out of one profile. Pressing the sign out button takes me to my other profile, but then it switches back to the one that should...
  7. I can't sign in to my XBOX 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my XBOX 360 profile: I turn on my console, I click on my avatar and I get an error message 8007007A This has been going on for a week +- I check my connectivity and it is fine. Everything is connected, why can't I...
  8. Not a question just an update on my previous post, I was getting signed off my profile and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question just an update on my previous post, I was getting signed off my profile and...: I had access to another Xbox One and signed in on that one with the same profile. I then switched back to my xbox one x and the issue has stopped so if you have access to another Xbox this can be...
  9. Profile sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile sign in: Hi all hope you can help! So i turn on my xbox, does its usual thing but i cant sign into my profile, i've tried disconnecting from the wifi and signing in and then reconnecting but it just boots...
  10. Signed out of profile when disconnected from internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signed out of profile when disconnected from internet: My xbox one S will sign out my profile whenever the internet is disconnected. This is a new problem. I have had unstable internet connections in the past, and they have never caused my xbox...