Signing in on my Xbox one using Microsoft Authenticator app

Discus and support Signing in on my Xbox one using Microsoft Authenticator app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can sign in on my Xbox one using the Microsoft Authenticator app? 0815914c-b0e8-44f8-b253-7582bb40ad22 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A. User, Apr 27, 2019.

1. A. User
    A. User Guest

Can sign in on my Xbox one using the Microsoft Authenticator app?

:)

A. User, Apr 27, 2019
  2. Marc Salamoun Win User

Thanks for the reply, I'm sorry but you got me wrong, I just wanna know if I can sign in with the app, i mean without writing the password on my Xbox, but by just approving from the app.
  3. IRB Win User

Sadly that isn't an option yet, only for Windows 10 pc's.
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Marc thanks for keeping in touch.

Short answer is no, that wouldn't work. We understand how this would be beneficial so we suggest going to our
    User Voice page to pitch the idea. We hope this helps but let us know if we can further assist with this or any other issues.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

6. bowski477 Win User

Can you post the error you are getting when you try to sign in using it?
Thema:

1. Signing in on my Xbox one using Microsoft Authenticator app - Similar Threads - Signing using Microsoft

2. “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in.”

in XBoX Accessibility
    “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in.”: hey, so every time I try to download my account on my Xbox360 this shows up and it says “801540A9” when i look that up it says something about gaming on the Xbox one. There was a different one...
  3. White sign in screen when using mobile broadband

in XBoX on Consoles
    White sign in screen when using mobile broadband: Hi Guys. First time poster here so be gentle please. Ok both my sons have xbox ones & one likes to play online with his friends but our broadband here cannot handle it when we have more than one...
  4. How can i sign into mojang using my microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i sign into mojang using my microsoft account?: Ive done it before but its not letting me do it again, ive tried signing in with my details, but it keeps saying wrong password or email. I tried do a password reset and typed in my email, but it...
  5. Microsoft edge is signing me offline into offline mode Everytime I use it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft edge is signing me offline into offline mode Everytime I use it: My Xbox Everytime I log into smart glass kicks me offline into offline mode and then after a few seconds I'm back online network among other things is perfect it's just Microsoft edge ide love to...
  6. Unable to use Microsoft Bingo--says I'm not signed in, but I am

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use Microsoft Bingo--says I'm not signed in, but I am: Since yesterday, April 7, I am unable to play Microsoft Bingo. When I launch the game, it says that I'm not signed in. I am signed in. I hope that this can be fixed, soon....
  7. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Sudoku using Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Sudoku using Windows 10: I tried to log into Microsoft Sudoku tonight. I was able to play todays challenge, but my avatar would not sign in. Basically said the App I was looking for was no longer available. Similar...
  8. Inconsistent Xbox Live sign in (to AOE Castle Siege) via PC using fully functional Microsoft ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inconsistent Xbox Live sign in (to AOE Castle Siege) via PC using fully functional Microsoft ...: Quite irritating. Occasionally all my Microsoft Account credentials function fine; then (for no obvious rationale) Xbox Live does not recognize my entered password (even when I am either...
  9. I have to use my Microsoft account password to Sign into my account on my Xbox One Every time, ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have to use my Microsoft account password to Sign into my account on my Xbox One Every time, ...: So my account sign in setting on my Xbox one is set to "make it fast make it magic" with the kinect recognizing me and signing me in with no password required. But instead every time i turn on my...
  10. Changed Primary Alias on Microsoft Account - now need to use my password to sign into Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Primary Alias on Microsoft Account - now need to use my password to sign into Xbox One: Hello - When @outlook.com emails were made available last year, I registered an alias with my primary @live.com account. A couple of days ago I made the @outlook.com alias primary and since then...