Signing in on new console

Discus and support Signing in on new console in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am new to xbox and have a 360slim. First machine crashed and got a second one and is having issues trying to sign in on the new console and it states... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kevinfouche, Jan 12, 2021.

1. kevinfouche
    kevinfouche Guest

I am new to xbox and have a 360slim. First machine crashed and got a second one and is having issues trying to sign in on the new console and it states that my profile is already in use or cannot access? Please help

:)

kevinfouche, Jan 12, 2021
  2. USNavyChief2004 Win User

Signing new console for BETA program

So do I need to make purchases on his console and download them onto my console then?
  3. Daft Badger Win User

You will only be able to buy anything using your account on a console with the beta on until the updated dash is made public.

As sign ups are finished you wont be able to get the beta for your new console i'm afraid.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

You will need to make your purchase on his console & download them.When you move your profile to your account got to your download history,under "accounts" on the dash & redownload your items.You will then need to do a license transfer in order to use your
    dlc.

Beware,you can only do a license transfer once every 4 months so make sure you have everything you want before performing this.

Can I transfer a content licence from one Xbox 360 console to another?

Yes, you can transfer content licences from one console to another once every four months.

If your console was recently repaired or if you’ve purchased a new console, use the licence transfer option on your console to transfer content licences. Here’s how:

1. On your console, sign in to Xbox LIVE using the gamertag that you used to purchase the content.
    2. Go to Settings and select Account.
    3. Go to Your Billing Options and select Licence Transfer.
    4. Follow the instructions to transfer the content licences.
    5. After the licences have been transferred, you need to download the content again to update the local licences. For information about how to do this, see

Download content that you’ve previously purchased
    After you have followed these steps, content can be used by other profiles on your console, as well as when you’re not connected to Xbox LIVE.
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Family Game Sharing

You have to sign into your new xbox with your gamertag and set that console as home, and then do the same with the kids' gamertag on your original console. Once you sign back into new console with your kids' gamertag, everything will appear.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Gold Share

If you have the Xbox set as the Home console for the old account, then you don't need the old account signed in or even on the console at all. If it's not set as the Home console for that account, then you would need that account signed in if you don't
    buy a new subscription on the new account.
Thema:

1. Signing in on new console - Similar Threads - Signing console

2. Xbox One can't sign in while trying to setup console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One can't sign in while trying to setup console: I kept getting errors of every game taking too long to start so I did a factory reset that lets you keep your game/apps (including an offline update), and I can't get it to complete all the steps....
  3. Did not sign up for Xbox Insiders, my console refuses to start with E102, but doesn’t pop...

in XboX Insiders
    Did not sign up for Xbox Insiders, my console refuses to start with E102, but doesn’t pop...: [IMG] submitted by /u/conrad99 [link] [comments]
  4. Fortnite signs out one child when another signs in on another console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite signs out one child when another signs in on another console: I have two XBox One Xs'. I have the older one set as the home XBox. Each child has their own profile and is part of my Gamepass Ultimate plan that I share with them. When one child signs into...
  5. Xbox App and Xbox Console Companion on PC not signing in? Error 0x80048869

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App and Xbox Console Companion on PC not signing in? Error 0x80048869: I keep getting a error on Both the Xbox app and the Console companion on PC with the error message "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live 0x80048869 " it gives me the option to try again or switch...
  6. cannot sign in xbox console companion

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot sign in xbox console companion: When I try to capture my screen by pressing win+G, the following warning appears, [img] and when trying to sign in xbox console companion, I only recevie the following information [img] I...
  7. My console keeps freezing up on dashboard, my games and apps, guide and also sign in to my xbox

in XboX Insiders
    My console keeps freezing up on dashboard, my games and apps, guide and also sign in to my xbox: Can anyone help me to fix this problem? I am getting frustrated with it keeping freezing up submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  8. „To continue sign in on your console using this account" error message.

in XBoX on Windows
    „To continue sign in on your console using this account" error message.: Hi. Seems to be an old problem but it still popped up for me. I had no problems streaming to my Win 10 laptop untill a few days back. I can connect to my Xbox One but nothing further. Also, I...
  9. I am being charged for xbox game pass pc and xbox game pass console despite never signing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am being charged for xbox game pass pc and xbox game pass console despite never signing...: I am being charged for xbox game pass pc and xbox game pass console despite never signing up for the console version because I dont have one and never have. 70d54c2e-65bf-4b51-97af-2f0d8efe50be
  10. To continue, sign in on your console using this account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To continue, sign in on your console using this account.: I had this problem where I clicked on 'stream' and I got the above message. I troubleshot with an expert gamer for 2 days, but no joy. THEN, I decided to disconnect my XBOX ONE X from my pc and...