Signing in to my account

Discus and support Signing in to my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try and sign into my account it just say try again in a while. I've done everything like resetting my router hard resetting my xbox looking up... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by the zachiechan9, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Signing in to my account

When I try and sign into my account it just say try again in a while. I've done everything like resetting my router hard resetting my xbox looking up videos all with no success please help

:)

the zachiechan9, Sep 9, 2019
  2. LoH Tank Win User

Signing my account in

Same problems here, and sometimes when I can sign in I can't send any messages or anything
  3. Smwutches Win User

Signing in to my account

4. maxen Win User

Signing in to my account

Hey Central,

It might be easiest if you speak with Xbox Support directly as they can see into your account and should be able to help you sort this out.

You can contact them here:

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Select either "Chat with Xbox Support", "Call Phone Support" or "Request a Call from Support".
  5. mikreezbich Win User

error code 0x80131904

Same issue in Australia. Wasn't able to sign into my account or my daughters account but could sign into my sons, now I can sign into mine but now non of the kids account. Weird.
  6. Malacath Win User

My account wont sign in.

What error message are you getting?

Check your hard drive to see if your profile is corrupt.

Go to system -> Storage -> Your storage device -> Profiles

If your profile is corrupt it might have a yellow exclamation by it.

If it is you should delete it. When asked select delete profile only.

After this press the guide button then select download profile. Once redownloaded you should be able to sign in again.

Even if it is not showing as corrupted you should still try deleting and redownloading.
Thema:

Signing in to my account

1. Signing in to my account - Similar Threads - Signing account

2. Xbox account sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account sign in: Hello I am currently experiencing an issue on my Xbox to where it wont allow me to sign into my account I've even performed a factory reset this problem is extremely infuriating and I would like...
  3. unable to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft: PS4 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft: PS4 edition: when i attempt to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft ps4 edition it simply tells me there was an error. at first it made me put in the code into my browser then gave me an error but now...
  4. Removing the sign-in option from a Xbox Account someone else uses. (It's hard to say it)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removing the sign-in option from a Xbox Account someone else uses. (It's hard to say it): Hey everybody. So basically my aunt's daughter came over today and asked if she could log into my Xbox App via PC. I said sure, and she proceeded to add her account information in while I looked...
  5. my share won't work unless I sign into he's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    my share won't work unless I sign into he's account: Every time I want to play a game from his library I have to sign into his account something that does not allow an option for him. how can I solve this problem? 0c60ce44-c557-41c8-8498-992ac1e57645
  6. I can't get any of my games to open, keeps saying that I need to sign in to my account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get any of my games to open, keeps saying that I need to sign in to my account,...: can't get any of my games to open why? Keeps telling me it's trying to sign in. c07543c6-a30e-4a13-a6f3-d024213aa2ab
  7. 2K20 Sign in with Account that purchased this game or renew subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2K20 Sign in with Account that purchased this game or renew subscription: I have been playing 2K20 for a while now and I don’t remember how I got the game whether it was through game share or it was free on the store. But sometimes I would start up my Xbox and then I...
  8. Can’t sign into my Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into my Xbox account: I cant sign in to my xbox account the popup is saying try in a few minutes it has been 8 minutes and still doesnt work and also says check service status in the xbox assist and I went there on my...
  9. “Sign in with the account that purchased the game...” issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Sign in with the account that purchased the game...” issue: Hello, I used my xbox 360 minecraft’s disc when connecting to my user (main) and it worked but when my brother trues to open the game with his user it says the error above ... Can he play when he...
  10. Signing in to my Microsoft account on my ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Signing in to my Microsoft account on my ps4: So I made a brand new Microsoft account, I tried to sign into it in minecraft on my playstation 4 and it doesn't work, it says "Oops! Looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is...