Signing in to my account

Discus and support Signing in to my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try and sign into my account it just say try again in a while. I've done everything like resetting my router hard resetting my xbox looking up... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by the zachiechan9, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Signing in to my account

When I try and sign into my account it just say try again in a while. I've done everything like resetting my router hard resetting my xbox looking up videos all with no success please help

:)

the zachiechan9, Sep 9, 2019
  2. LoH Tank Win User

Signing my account in

Same problems here, and sometimes when I can sign in I can't send any messages or anything
  3. Smwutches Win User

Signing in to my account

4. maxen Win User

Signing in to my account

Hey Central,

It might be easiest if you speak with Xbox Support directly as they can see into your account and should be able to help you sort this out.

You can contact them here:

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Select either "Chat with Xbox Support", "Call Phone Support" or "Request a Call from Support".
  5. mikreezbich Win User

error code 0x80131904

Same issue in Australia. Wasn't able to sign into my account or my daughters account but could sign into my sons, now I can sign into mine but now non of the kids account. Weird.
  6. Malacath Win User

My account wont sign in.

What error message are you getting?

Check your hard drive to see if your profile is corrupt.

Go to system -> Storage -> Your storage device -> Profiles

If your profile is corrupt it might have a yellow exclamation by it.

If it is you should delete it. When asked select delete profile only.

After this press the guide button then select download profile. Once redownloaded you should be able to sign in again.

Even if it is not showing as corrupted you should still try deleting and redownloading.
Thema:

Signing in to my account

1. Signing in to my account - Similar Threads - Signing account

2. If you're getting sign-in errors or account does not exist issues, Xbox is aware and are...

in XboX Insiders
    If you're getting sign-in errors or account does not exist issues, Xbox is aware and are...: submitted by /u/jtrainacomin [link] [comments]
  3. windows10 not signing in to the correct account for xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    windows10 not signing in to the correct account for xbox: I have a problem whereby I can sign in to Microsoft and email accounts, but when I try to link them, it takes me to an account I have never used. It should be an extinct account....
  4. Why won't my Minecraft PS4 let me sign into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Minecraft PS4 let me sign into my Microsoft account.: I recently created a Microsoft account after the new update on Minecraft so that I could finally play with my friends on Xbox. Sadly, after repeatedly trying to log in via Minecraft on my...
  5. Can not sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not sign in to my account: I can not sign into my xbox one s microsoft account outlook it just keeps going back to sign with no virtual key to sign in with I did a hard factory reset and that did not work please help thanks...
  6. Xbox One X can't add account or sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One X can't add account or sign in: Just bought an Xbox one X and i cannot sign into my account When i try to ''add new'' for my profile get a circle like loading and then just takes me back to the ''add new'' promt There is no...
  7. My Microsoft account won’t sign in on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account won’t sign in on PS4: I have tried making a gamertag, it will let me sign in to my account on Xbox and microsoft.com just fine, and I have tried downloading a free texture pack. I still see the failed to log in message...
  8. Cannot sign into to ps4 Minecraft with Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign into to ps4 Minecraft with Microsoft account: [img] I have been having this problem since the 29th. Myself and multiple other people replied to another comment thread about this and the moderator just closed the thread saying the problem was...
  9. It won't sign in with my Microsoft Account on Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    It won't sign in with my Microsoft Account on Minecraft: So when i get on to Minecraft bedrock edition on PS4 and press Sign in with a Microsoft Account, it just says: Failed to login We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something...
  10. Signing into a Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Signing into a Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft: I made a Microsoft account and went to the website thing and used the code. It said that i was good to go but when i went onto Minecraft and clicked "sign into a Microsoft account" It loads for a...