Signing in to my account

Discus and support Signing in to my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try and sign into my account it just say try again in a while. I've done everything like resetting my router hard resetting my xbox looking up... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by the zachiechan9, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Signing in to my account

When I try and sign into my account it just say try again in a while. I've done everything like resetting my router hard resetting my xbox looking up videos all with no success please help

:)

the zachiechan9, Sep 9, 2019
  2. LoH Tank Win User

Signing my account in

Same problems here, and sometimes when I can sign in I can't send any messages or anything
  3. Smwutches Win User

Signing in to my account

4. maxen Win User

Signing in to my account

Hey Central,

It might be easiest if you speak with Xbox Support directly as they can see into your account and should be able to help you sort this out.

You can contact them here:

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Select either "Chat with Xbox Support", "Call Phone Support" or "Request a Call from Support".
  5. mikreezbich Win User

error code 0x80131904

Same issue in Australia. Wasn't able to sign into my account or my daughters account but could sign into my sons, now I can sign into mine but now non of the kids account. Weird.
  6. Malacath Win User

My account wont sign in.

What error message are you getting?

Check your hard drive to see if your profile is corrupt.

Go to system -> Storage -> Your storage device -> Profiles

If your profile is corrupt it might have a yellow exclamation by it.

If it is you should delete it. When asked select delete profile only.

After this press the guide button then select download profile. Once redownloaded you should be able to sign in again.

Even if it is not showing as corrupted you should still try deleting and redownloading.
Thema:

Signing in to my account

1. Signing in to my account - Similar Threads - Signing account

2. XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account: Hi. I recently busted out the good old xbox 360 which had my old accounts on there. I decided since its still in new condition that I would just reset everything to default. After I reformatted it...
  3. Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account: I purchased Minecraft a number of years ago and so got the windows 10 version for free, and it has worked on my previous laptop. I recently obtained a Hp Elitebook and now when I try to play it...
  4. I can't sign into my xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into my xbox account: When I try to play a 360 game with my xb1 account it says, "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again." Which of course didn't work....
  5. Signing in with my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Signing in with my Microsoft account: Every time I sign in with my Microsoft account, it signs in as my friend's xbox profile and not mine. How do I change it so the main "xbox profile" is mine? 34f5decb-a986-480c-9e71-ff6e021999c6
  6. Minecraft for SWITCHでアカウントにサインイン出来ない。[Translation-I can't sign in to my account with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for SWITCHでアカウントにサインイン出来ない。[Translation-I can't sign in to my account with...: マイクロソフトのアカウントはサインイン出来きているのですが、 SWITCHの中ではサインインしていないと認識されています。 統合版です。対応策教えてく さい [Translation-My Microsoft account is now ready to sign in. Switch is recognized as not signed in. It is an...
  7. Fail to sign in to Microsoft Account on Minecraft PE iOs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fail to sign in to Microsoft Account on Minecraft PE iOs: Everytime i have tried to sign in my Microsoft account, i later get the message saying “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com” I’ve tried multiple times, restarting...
  8. Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com: [ATTACH] I am trying to sign in my Microsoft account on Minecraft PE iOS. I keep getting this message. “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com” i already tried...
  9. Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...: Trying to play Minecraft LAN with my girlfriend. She was playing on the Switch. We signed out of that, then signed into it on the PC. Was working fine, but we attempted to sign back in on the...
  10. Can't sign into my account when offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into my account when offline: Been having issues with my internet lately which is a whole other issue with ATT, but im not able to sign into my account when not online. Is this a thing now? I cant access my digital games...