Signing in with two different languages

Discus and support Signing in with two different languages in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, my wife and I each have an xbox 1 account. Mine is a live acct and hers is not. Regardless of which controller i use to turn on the xbox, both sign... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JesseyUnger, Mar 8, 2019.

1. JesseyUnger
    JesseyUnger Guest

Hi, my wife and I each have an xbox 1 account. Mine is a live acct and hers is not. Regardless of which controller i use to turn on the xbox, both sign into my acct. I want my account to have english as the language, and my wife would like spanish as
    her language.

1st, is there a way to have each account signed into automatically, using only the controller.

2nd, when each account is signed into, to have the designated language applied to each account (without have to go into settings each time.)

:)

JesseyUnger, Mar 8, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out on the Forums regarding this situation. I can definitely understand why you would want the two different languages on the separate accounts for the convenience. Unfortunately this is not possible and you would have to update the
    language everytime you do log into each specific account.

You can always submit your ideas at
    https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
    . By submitting your idea, others can upvote on this and it can possibly become something that is looked into for future updates.

You can always assign a specific controller to an account this way when you are logging in with your controller it logs you into your account, and when your wife uses her controller it will log her into her own account. Go ahead and take a look at the following
    support page for more information on setting this up.

--
    How to assign an account to an Xbox One Wireless Controller
    --

I hope this helps.
  3. hobblejp Win User

Sign Language should be implemented on Xbox One

Kind of big problem here with it though.

Sign language isn't standardised.

US sign language and UK sign language are different, as is sign Language in many other countries. Its actually a rather large issue.
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Sign Language should be implemented on Xbox One

[quote user="hobblejp"]

Kind of big problem here with it though.

Sign language isn't standardised.

US sign language and UK sign language are different, as is sign Language in many other countries. Its actually a rather large issue.

[/quote]It is a large issue, but it's still considered a language. From what I've seen translating it won't be big deal, just like any other language. ;)
  5. doublesit Win User

Region / Language Options

i had not only a language issue, even microsoft points where put on two different languages, so i had points in "german" and in "italian" - calling up support they told me they could not swith it to one single language ...
  6. Arkham99 Win User

Can i use a Walkman on xbox 360?

Walkmans and MP3 players are both portable and play music, but the similarities end there, a Walkman is an ANALOG music player and an MP3 player is a DIGITAL device, two completely different technologies that speak two completely different languages...:)
Thema:

1. Signing in with two different languages - Similar Threads - Signing different languages

2. Xbox Companion app not giving options to sign in a different account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Companion app not giving options to sign in a different account.: I use one Microsoft account for my pc. Would like to log into my xbox gaming account on the companion app. But it doesn't give the option. Just to sign into the account im logged into on the pc....
  3. I'm signed into my correct account, but a different gamertag is accessed and I can't get it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm signed into my correct account, but a different gamertag is accessed and I can't get it...: So I downloaded Microsoft Minesweeper and Microsoft Solitaire recently. When you start it up, it displays your account in the top right corner with your gamertag and such. I'm signed into my...
  4. Security settings don't import when I sign in on a different xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Security settings don't import when I sign in on a different xbox?: I have my xbox purchases set to require my passkey. I allowed my son to use my xbox account on HIS xbox so he could play Fortnite. It turns out, when signed in on HIS xbox, none of my security...
  5. Can I play downloaded games on Xbox one signed in as different account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play downloaded games on Xbox one signed in as different account?: I have never owned an Xbox one S before and I just recently bought a used one from some guy. He said it has like 12 games downloaded so not like a physical copy like a disc. And he left his...
  6. How do I sign in with a different gamer tag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I sign in with a different gamer tag?: I bought a new Surface Book and accidently created a Microsoft account that is different from the account with my gamer tag of over 8 years. I set up the Surface on the new account. I am able...
  7. How do I delete my account from a different Xbox or keep them from signing in ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I delete my account from a different Xbox or keep them from signing in ?: I wanna know how do I keep from someone else on a different Xbox from using my account, I put a passcode on my account but yet they can still sign in it keeps signing me out Everytime...
  8. Digital game did not show up on different xbox one when I signed in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital game did not show up on different xbox one when I signed in.: I purchased Monster Hunter World digitally on my xbox one I have in the bedroom and when I tried to sign in on a different xbox one I have in another room, it does not show up under 'Ready to...
  9. Signing into my account online shows different GamerTag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signing into my account online shows different GamerTag: I’m positive I’m logging in with the right information, as I checked the email on my xbox one. But when I log into xbox.com or the xbox ios app, it shows a different gamertag and picture, ones...
  10. How can I sign into two different x box one s consoles under one gold account at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I sign into two different x box one s consoles under one gold account at the same time?: How can I sign into two different x box one s consoles under one gold account at the same time? 58f87900-f59a-4b2c-8bca-46e876f0edc5