Signing in Xbox Live

Discus and support Signing in Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am having trouble signing into my Xbox. I get the spinning wheel. I have disconnected and then reconnected to the wifi. I have held the x button on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BodhiZaffa421, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Signing in Xbox Live

I am having trouble signing into my Xbox. I get the spinning wheel. I have disconnected and then reconnected to the wifi. I have held the x button on the front of the console to reset. I have unplugged it for 10 seconds. I have restarted it manually
    from the settings screen. Everything forums have told me to do i have done and still cannot sign in. Very frustrating. Please help.

:)

BodhiZaffa421, Jun 21, 2019
  2. MrNastyTime187 Win User

2 players Campaign mode/versus/horde doesn't work when playing Gears of War 2 Backwards Compatibility Mode?

i've tried signing in with the 2nd controller once i'm in the 360 emulator but it will only allow me to sign in as a guest Xbox live account. If i try signing under my Xbox live account, it signs out of xbox live completely.
  3. skanks4200 Win User

Update Failed: 3524 0000 0080 0200 8015 1909

XBOX LIVE Service

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

Signing into Xbox LIVE from an Xbox console

Signing into Games for Windows – LIVE on a PC

Signing into Xbox LIVE from Xbox.com

Signing into the Xbox LIVE forums

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience
  4. KingRichard2020 Win User

sign in problems

5. x24hrs2livex Win User
  6. Rm 102 Win User

Xbox 360 freezes when Connecting to Xbox Live

Arrgh!!!!!! *sign* my xbox same thing also since this morining i had post about it but someone delete it, i find when i connect to network and sign in to xbox live it freeze but not sign in to xbox live but still connect to network no problem or not connect
    to network but still sign in no problem.

it only freeze up when both sign in to xbox live and connect to network.
Thema:

Signing in Xbox Live

1. Signing in Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Signing Live

2. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  3. Erro quando faço login na Xbox Live no Windows 10 [Translation-Error when I sign in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro quando faço login na Xbox Live no Windows 10 [Translation-Error when I sign in to Xbox...: Olá, desde ontem comecei a ter problemas para fazer login na Xbox Live no Windows 10: Aparece o erro: uma sessão de logon especificada não existe. Talvez ele já tenha sido finalizado...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezes when I sign in to my xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezes when I sign in to my xbox live account: So, I downloaded Minecraft for Windows 10 for about 2 weeks ago and everything went really smooth and had no problems, but since the 1.12 update, the game crashed and when I launched the game...
  5. Cannot sign into xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into xbox live account: Hi, I have been experiencing an issue when I have trying to sign in to multiple Microsoft services, like xbox console companion and trying to sign into Forza Horizon 4, I keep getting the error...
  6. How to Sign up for Xbox Live on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Sign up for Xbox Live on PC: I am playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC, but the auction house is not unlucked. I need xbox live for that, and i have tried a lot of things, but without luck. I seriously dont know what to do. Please...
  7. Unable to Sign in to Xbox Live when playing Gears of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Sign in to Xbox Live when playing Gears of War 4: Good day Support team, I have an issue with my copy of Gears 4. Everytime I launch the game and attempt to go online it just keeps rolling (trying) and goes on for hours endlessly. After a while...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  9. xbox 360 will not let me sign into xbox live, keeps bringing up a alert warning

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 will not let me sign into xbox live, keeps bringing up a alert warning: every time I try to log into Xbox360 live I have internet connection ,but a alert sign comes up ,have been trying for the last three days to log on 5bfdad75-0cdc-4397-88f2-cd2916bcd771
  10. Xbox one signs me out of Xbox live in the middle of games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one signs me out of Xbox live in the middle of games: Communication error with xbox live then it signs me out and disconects me from my party. Most times i can sign right back in play a race maybe a race and a half and it does it again. On multiple...