Signing into mine craft on PS4

Discus and support Signing into mine craft on PS4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t sign in to my Microsoft account on mincraft on the PS4 but I can sign into Microsoft without trouble on any other device. Its been happening... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshuaHartland, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Signing into mine craft on PS4

I can’t sign in to my Microsoft account on mincraft on the PS4 but I can sign into Microsoft without trouble on any other device. Its been happening for over a week.

:)

JoshuaHartland, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Azrael008uk Win User

Mine, Mine Mine...craft, craft craft!

One of the best games I've picked up for the iPhone to date.

Very tempted to get this on XBL Arcade as well.

All I want to know though is how do I build a roof?
  3. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]
    One of the best games I've picked up for the iPhone to date.

Very tempted to get this on XBL Arcade as well.

All I want to know though is how do I build a roof?

[/quote]Building in Minecraft is very similar to building with Lego, so to build a roof employ the same method, if you have never played Lego, then your stuffed, lol.
  4. Eggnogga Win User

*you're

@Azrael -- Use stairs as your roof. Or, just build a flat roof.
  5. Xeyle Win User

mine craft

Hey i will play and try and hunt you down like the hunting optic series ? if intrested add
  6. Eggnogga Win User

mine craft

^^ Guys, this thread is over 2 years old.
Thema:

Signing into mine craft on PS4

1. Signing into mine craft on PS4 - Similar Threads - Signing mine craft

2. I can't sign in onto my xbox 360 but I'm able to sign in on the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in onto my xbox 360 but I'm able to sign in on the xbox one: Anyone have issues signing in on their old xbox360 after using the xboxone? 1aa680e4-4b03-49c9-98eb-16171c75e3eb
  3. Charged for xbox game pass subscription despite never signing up or even a trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged for xbox game pass subscription despite never signing up or even a trial: I had an xboxlive account that I closed months ago because frankly I don't play much anymore and haven't even turned on my xbox in months. I never used Gamepass and out of the blue today I was...
  4. SIgn in Issue for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    SIgn in Issue for Xbox: MY tv broke down recently and I have been streaming to my computer through the internet. In order to start streaming, I have to be signed into my Xbox. The way I have been doing this is by...
  5. Account Sign In Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Sign In Problem: So i changed recently my email for my Microsoft account and today i wanted to play on my xbox and when i tried to sign in it showed me my old email and i couldnt sign in I added my new email but...
  6. Xbox Live sign in error 0x80072EFD PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live sign in error 0x80072EFD PC: Hi, I've got an issue signing into Xbox live on my PC to play a game I downloaded through the store. I was able to play it all week no issue but now I can't sign in. I've checked my internet...
  7. I can't sign into Xbox Live in Minecraft Earth (It takes forever to load)

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't sign into Xbox Live in Minecraft Earth (It takes forever to load): When I installed the Minecraft Earth app and after downloading the files it tells me to sign in which I did and it took a long time to sign in. Does anyone know why it's taking forever to load?...
  8. Not letting us sign in and instead closing the page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not letting us sign in and instead closing the page: So we got the xbox when it came out, i was young at the time so my brother set up his account as the parental one with no real restrictions. Now all of a sudden years later, games i own and have...
  9. BF gets signed out of his Xbox during games and into mine

in XBoX on Consoles
    BF gets signed out of his Xbox during games and into mine: I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem, if they can explain why it happens, and/or how we can fix it. My bf and I share an apartment together and he has his Xbox One in one room and...
  10. Sign in problems with mine and my sons profiles on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in problems with mine and my sons profiles on xbox live: Created an account for my son under mine in the family setting. Now, only I can sign into Xbox Live. I can't sign him in. 71a773fa-9cab-4973-a74b-d25fe4b95872