Signing into Xbox live on Minecraft for iPhone

Discus and support Signing into Xbox live on Minecraft for iPhone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When I try to sign in to Xbox live on Minecraft on my phone it would ask me for my email I would type it in then it would ask me for my password and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by CollinLangston, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Signing into Xbox live on Minecraft for iPhone

When I try to sign in to Xbox live on Minecraft on my phone it would ask me for my email I would type it in then it would ask me for my password and I would type it in and lastly it would ask me for my age and I would type it in and then I would click
    next and then it would try and make me type in the month I was born again and again and again So why does it not like June and not let me go past that point and sign in

:)

CollinLangston, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Gaming0425 Win User

Xbox sign in bug

I am playing on a iphone SE. There was no problem when I FIRST played Minecraft. But when I signed in to the Xbox live in Xbox.com, My Minecraft freezes so when I installed Minecraft, it looked like this problem.
  3. CollinLangston Win User

Yes that’s correct that it does not let me get past putting in the month of my birthday I have played on the same phone before but not with the same account because I have never been able to sign in
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

It could just be a bug with the software. try restarting your phone, see if that works, if not, try uninstalling the game, then re-install it. That might work too.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Collin,

So if I'm understanding correctly it's not letting you sign in or pass the point of putting in the month of your birthdate, is that correct?

Have you played on this same phone before with the same account? Do you have to sign in online on a website or through the Xbox app for mobile?

Try signing in to the same account on account.xbox.com and let us know if it gives you any issues.
  6. CollinLangston Win User

Also Whenever I go on to a Xbox website it signed me out of Microsoft and when I click sign in it doesn’t let me sign in
Thema:

1. Signing into Xbox live on Minecraft for iPhone - Similar Threads - Signing live Minecraft

2. Minecraft signing into xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft signing into xbox Live: Hello i have a problem with minecraft on my laptop i try to sign into xbox live but it wont let me it pops up the same message cant sign in try again later here is the code it gives me but even...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezes when I sign in to my xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezes when I sign in to my xbox live account: So, I downloaded Minecraft for Windows 10 for about 2 weeks ago and everything went really smooth and had no problems, but since the 1.12 update, the game crashed and when I launched the game...
  4. i cant sign into my xbox live minecraft account help

in XBoX on Mobile
    i cant sign into my xbox live minecraft account help: https://youtu.be/D7_xl85FWyo 1d91a244-bfac-416a-854c-16c0d8c9b4bf
  5. No puedo iniciar sesión en Xbox Live desde Minecraft iOS[I can not sign in to Xbox Live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo iniciar sesión en Xbox Live desde Minecraft iOS[I can not sign in to Xbox Live...: Hace poco compré la versión móvil de Minecraft para iOS y cuanndo intento iniciar sesión en Xbox Lie, aparece una ventana de Microsoft pidiendo mi correo electrónico y contraseña. Posteriormente...
  6. Can't play multiplayer Minecraft through XBOX live and can't sign into the marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer Minecraft through XBOX live and can't sign into the marketplace: I can't play multiplayer in Minecraft through XBOX Live because of how "my Xbox Live account is set up." My privacy settings are ALL adult and it's not working at all. I ALSO can't buy ANYTHING...
  7. minecraft pocket edition on ipad using xbox live sign in--ipad died, how do i retreive all the ...

in XBoX on Mobile
    minecraft pocket edition on ipad using xbox live sign in--ipad died, how do i retreive all the ...: So, I play minecraft pocket edition on my ipad and have created numerous worlds. my ipad crashed and will not charge anymore, so I can't turn it on at all--I've troubleshooted a ton but no luck....
  8. Minecraft/XBOX Live sign in issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft/XBOX Live sign in issue: Hi, i keep having this issue that when i try to sign into my xbox live account to play on servers it keeps going to a green loading scree then saying “Sorry something went wrong please try again...
  9. My xbox live account is signing in to my. Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox live account is signing in to my. Minecraft account: when ever i click sign in it asks for which account and i click my account and it just goes back to start screen and is not signed in why is it doing that def5a01b-5605-40be-861b-1d6da2fe8253
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, can't sign into Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, can't sign into Xbox Live: Hello there! So i recently just bought Minecraft windows 10 edition for my PC, and i can play and save in worlds just fine, but I can't seem to sign into Xbox live on it. I've tried re-signing in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to sign onto xbox live on minecraft iphone

2. minecraft ios how to sign into.xbox

3. sign in to xbox live minecraft mobile