Signing Into Xbox

Discus and support Signing Into Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I turned on my Xbox it asked me to sign in with my Microsoft password, I thought this was no problem as it has asked before. However, after I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JackB16, Sep 12, 2019.

1. JackB16
    JackB16 Guest

Signing Into Xbox

When I turned on my Xbox it asked me to sign in with my Microsoft password, I thought this was no problem as it has asked before. However, after I enter my password it shows a loading symbol briefly before going to a grey screen.

No buttons do anything apart from the Xbox home button which sends you home. I have tried waiting and performing a power refresh where you hold the power button for 10 seconds, etc. I have tried signing in with someone else's account
    which is already on the Xbox and I am given the same grey screen.

Has anyone had this problem before or know a fix for this.

This is what I'm given after entering my password. https://imgur.com/a/Hq2X0Za

:)

JackB16, Sep 12, 2019
  2. HLG Specter Win User

How to have multiple accounts and only pay for one

Game share. Sign Xbox A into Xbox B and make it the home xbox and sign xbox B into Xbox A and make it the home Xbox. Then sign out of both and sign A into A and B into B. And you games and live with be shared between both xboxs. And you can freely sign
    in an out to which ever you want.
  3. dwightdork45 Win User

Xbox Sign In

So, what do you mean when you say you tried Xbox.com again? Because I tried to switch my parent account (on the Xbox) again and it game me the same error messages. Is there any way I can switch accounts on a computer?
  4. Johnny1370 Win User

Xbox Sign In

Same here! WTF Microsoft. Fix your security issues. I'm really getting tired of this BS. How many times do I have to find a computer and log into xbox.com just to play game on my Xbox360?

Someone please fix this stuff.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Signing into xbox

Please don't bump old threads. If you create a new thread detailing the issues you're having you'll get better assistance.
  6. Noblemystery Win User

Signing in to Xbox

The new service agreement might have reset your settings. Access your settings and enable stay signed in. Dont ask me for a password ever.

You can do this on XB1 so I assume its the same on win10
Thema:

Signing Into Xbox

1. Signing Into Xbox - Similar Threads - Signing

2. Youtube sign in failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube sign in failure: I go to youtube.com/activate and enter my code, my phone says SUCCESS by my tv/Xbox says “something went wrong Sign-in failed” i’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, ive tried...
  3. YouTube signed me out and won’t let me sign back in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube signed me out and won’t let me sign back in: So I went onto YouTube on Xbox One today to look at my subscriptions and it said I was signed out. I used an activation code on my phone and it said I signed it but on the Xbox it said “something...
  4. Can't sign in to YouTube on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to YouTube on Xbox one: This had happened before but I've always been able to enter the code and get back in. YouTube.com/activate doesn't exist so i says have to go to Google accounts sign in. Tonight I've entered the...
  5. Not letting me sign in .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not letting me sign in .: I just bought my xbox one x and its not letting me sign or add a new account. Whenever i click Add new it loads then Quickly brings me back to the dashboard. I tried resetting it and even factory...
  6. Xbox Game pass sign up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game pass sign up: I live in the Turks and Caicos and uable to sign up for XBOX Game Pass because my card is issued outside the USA. How can I sign up? 4037ab4d-8e4b-4634-bd3e-f95bb4fb251d
  7. Can’t sign I to my account 0xCFFFF82E error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign I to my account 0xCFFFF82E error code: I cannot sign i to my xbox account Chumbo#9194. Error code 0xCFFFF82E is popping up. My wife’s account can log in no issue. Not mine. It appears others have had this issue as well i have just been...
  8. Xbox game streaming app cant sign in

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming app cant sign in: Everytime I try to sign in it gives me the cannot sign in, there was an issue signing in. Try again later message. Had no problem before but now I can not sign in. submitted by /u/lethiefic...
  9. Can no longer sign in (Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Can no longer sign in (Alpha Skip Ahead): I'm in the Alpha Skip Ahead and ever since the last update (which installed for me about an hour ago) I can no longer sign in to my Xbox. It's saying my Microsoft account does not exist. Just...
  10. Can't sign into Xbox Live after latest Alpha Skip Ahead update (0x8004886A)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't sign into Xbox Live after latest Alpha Skip Ahead update (0x8004886A): Keep getting the error code (0x8004886A) when trying to sign into xbox live. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]