Signing out

Discus and support Signing out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It keeps signing me out when I try to play games or watch funimation now on it and many of the games I have you have to be signed in for and I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by russman59, Oct 19, 2019.

1. russman59
    russman59 Guest

Signing out

It keeps signing me out when I try to play games or watch funimation now on it and many of the games I have you have to be signed in for and I have restarted my router and xbox one many times and itl be fin for an hour or so and then like 2 and a half
    hours of trying to stay logged into my acount mode than 2 minutes

:)

russman59, Oct 19, 2019
  2. Mister Cerb Win User

sign in, sign out

Hey Jarl! There's a couple things you can try and see if it helps at all.

Easiest would probably be to try a wired connection. Try plugging from your router to your console, then try plugging from your modem directly to your console and let us know the results!

Next you can try deleting the title update for Black Ops 2 (since the issue started happening after updating that game) and see if that solves the issue.

To delete the title update:

-Go to the system hub of your dashboard, then settings, then storage. Find the Black Ops 2 Title Update and delete it.

-Clear your cache (use this guide:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
    ).

-Restart your console.

-Try loading up a game (preferably not Black Ops 2 to start with) and see if it disconnects you from LIVE.

Let us know how that goes!
  3. atreeherder Win User

sign in, sign out

hey Jarl, a few questions for you and hopefully this can be sorted out quickly enough..

1) are you using a wired or wireless connection to access Xbox Live?

2) when you get "cut off" is it that you get signed out of Xbox Live or does the connection to the internet drop altogether?

3) are you getting cut off when you play a specific game?

4) how long has this been going on?

5) did anything change in your network setup in your home prior the start of all this hassle? new devices added, changed provider, router got an update or moved?

6) have you noticed any patterns in the disconnect, like the amount of time between connect and disconnect is similar each time?

7) have you seen any error codes pop up when this happens? if so can you include them in your reply.

Answering these questions will definitely help us to get you a resolution on your connectivity issue.

On your side note... I'm assuming you mean "i bought revoluton", now I dont know what that is but if its a game or add on you are best to check out

forums.xbox.com/.../27.aspx
    and if you cant find an answer make a post in that forum so the forum experts can help.
  4. Kkid13 Win User

sign in, sign out

hi max, im using a wireless connection. i keep getting disconnected when a games loads up. it first started happening when i got an update from black ops 2 then other games started doing the same.

ps: ive got a wii u and i have no problems with that.
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Signing out

6. Unkn0wn1 Win User

Signed Out?

Usually if you experience frequent sign outs or cant connection, it can be an indication that there is a problem with the router, modem, or even the ISP.

Can you answer these questions and statements, so we can understand your issue better.

1). What Country/State/Province do you live in?

2). Modem brand & model number:

3). Router brand & model number:

4). If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

5). Everything you have tried:

6). Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

7). Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?

8). Any Error Codes you encounter:

9). Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

10). After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:
Thema:

Signing out

1. Signing out - Similar Threads - Signing

2. Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later: Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later . I keep getting this message when trying to play fortnite. After many many emails back & forth with Epic they...
  3. Can’t sign into Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into Xbox account: I tried to sign into my account and it kept giving me the error code 0x801901f4 and told me to try again later. I looked on this site to see if anyone had come across the same problem and one...
  4. Xbox app on Win 10 doesnt sign me in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on Win 10 doesnt sign me in: Hello, I upgraded my Win 10 today to 1909 and installed the Xbox app to join Game Pass Ultimate. I try to sign in and a window shows me my username and says Welcome back. But when I go back to...
  5. Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/andythenaykid [link] [comments]
  6. I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...

in XboX Insiders
    I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheRealJetli [link] [comments]
  7. Can`t sign in to xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can`t sign in to xbox account?: as a Xbox ambassador i helped someone and i am not gonna post there personal information on here but they couldn`t sign into there account. but i hope this helps out for those that are looking for...
  8. Apex legends won’t let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex legends won’t let me sign in: For the past few days my Xbox won’t let me play Apex legends. I turn the game on and press a to sign in but the game just freezes. Can anyone help me? 589518c6-e5d7-427b-9e7f-82a9d50506a7
  9. Cannot sign into my profile on Xbox (0x8007000E)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into my profile on Xbox (0x8007000E): I was playing COD MW a couple of nights ago and suddenly lost connection. I have a hard connection to the modem. I was booted back out to the home screen for the game. After resetting the modem I...
  10. Why is my Xbox signing me out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox signing me out: Ill be signed in for about 1hr maybe 2 playing games, and watching netflix, and then out of no where my xbox will say goodbye. And that i have signed out. i have perfect internet connection. And...