Signing up for Xbox all access if you already own an Xbox one X

Discus and support Signing up for Xbox all access if you already own an Xbox one X in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; is there an option to sign up for Xbox all access while already owning an Xbox one X? I'd like to be able to trade-in my existing console for Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mustashio1, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Mustashio1
    Mustashio1 Guest

is there an option to sign up for Xbox all access while already owning an Xbox one X? I'd like to be able to trade-in my existing console for Xbox Scarlett without having to receive and pay for a second one.

:)

Mustashio1, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Mustashio1 Win User

Thanks for the info, unfortunately I didn't see anything in this article pertaining to if you already owned an Xbox console.

Edit, nevermind. I see that it's possible to sign up for this service if you already have a console, but there's no plan specifically for that situation.
  3. Kev7420 Win User

Yes. Get an Xbox One X with Xbox All Access this holiday and upgrade to the next Xbox console (currently called Project Scarlett) in as few as 12 months. This special holiday upgrade offer is only
    available for purchases of Xbox One X with Xbox All Access at participating retailers through December 31, 2019. Maybe this can help https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-all-access-faq
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Game Sharing with family

Let's say the Xbox One in the living room is Xbox A, and the one in your brother's room is Xbox B. If you set your account's Home Xbox as Xbox A, all users in the home will be able to access content on that console. On Xbox B, your brother would only have
    access to content he owns, or to content you own as long as you're signed into Xbox B. If you sign into any other Xbox One console (including Xbox A), that disappears.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox is on but no screen on the tv

Since you say you already tried the troubleshooting steps from the support website with no success, I'm afraid your console really is broken.

You can try to sign up your console for a repair at
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
    , however, since you say it's an original Xbox One, Microsoft doesn't service these devices anymore, and even if, for the cost of a replacement console you could almost get a brand new console.

But also take into account, that during holiday 2020 they are launching the new Xbox Series X console. So if you're living in the US or UK, you could benefit from their
    Xbox All Access offer:

You pay a monthly fee (depending on if you choose a Xbox One X, Xbox One S or Xbox One S All Digital Edition), and included in this monthly fee is a new Xbox One console of your choice (X, S or All Digital), 24 months Game Pass Ultimate and you can upgrade
    to the Xbox Series X when it launches this holiday "for free".
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox is on but no screen on the tv

Since you say you already tried the troubleshooting steps from the support website with no success, I'm afraid your console really is broken.

You can try to sign up your console for a repair at
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
    , however, since you say it's an original Xbox One, Microsoft doesn't service these devices anymore, and even if, for the cost of a replacement console you could almost get a brand new console.

But also take into account, that during holiday 2020 they are launching the new Xbox Series X console. So if you're living in the US or UK, you could benefit from their
    Xbox All Access offer:

You pay a monthly fee (depending on if you choose a Xbox One X, Xbox One S or Xbox One S All Digital Edition), and included in this monthly fee is a new Xbox One console of your choice (X, S or All Digital), 24 months Game Pass Ultimate and you can upgrade
    to the Xbox Series X when it launches this holiday "for free".
Thema:

1. Signing up for Xbox all access if you already own an Xbox one X - Similar Threads - Signing access already

2. Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...: I created a new account here just to post this because my old account was hijacked. I received an email saying "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" then another saying "Microsoft account...
  3. Access Denied 0x80070005 when trying to Sign In

in XboX Insiders
    Access Denied 0x80070005 when trying to Sign In: I tried to join the Minecraft RTX beta, therefore downloaded the Xbox Insider Hub app from the Store. The download worked fine but as soon as I try to Sign In after launching the app I get Access...
  4. Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in: My xbox is signed in to my profile but e everytime I press the home button on any controller or try and access my profile from the dashboard the screen just flashes a d nothing happens. As a...
  5. Windows 10 Error Sign In Access Denied 0x80070005 flair

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 Error Sign In Access Denied 0x80070005 flair: [IMG] how do i sign in to insider hub i want to play nether update minecraft but this not working it keeps saying access denied and then 0x80070005...
  6. I’ve signed up for ultimate game pass and it won’t let me play any EA Access games even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve signed up for ultimate game pass and it won’t let me play any EA Access games even...: I have subscribed to gamepass ultimate and it says i also get EA but it wont let me play EA games unless i pay 4.99 a month. I thought it was included. 32af5391-4af4-45aa-827d-4e92ea80dcab
  7. XBOX Sign-In page Access Issue - In Some situations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Sign-In page Access Issue - In Some situations: Dear Team, I had experienced that xbox live login page doesn't appear in some scenarios. When I verified the packet captures, I noticed that the requests are going towards: notice.xbox.com domain...
  8. "Access is denied." when trying to sign into Xbox Insider Hub on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    "Access is denied." when trying to sign into Xbox Insider Hub on PC.: Just installed it and get this error when I try to sign in. Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 https://imgur.com/a/coaRTmK I've restarted the app, reinstalled the app, signed out and back in,...
  9. “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”: So I recently reinstalled Battlefield 3 and I wanted to play multiplayer but it keeps on saying this same message “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.” and...
  10. Xbox Beta app not allowing access to sign-in page.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta app not allowing access to sign-in page.: Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone else had this issue, or had a fix I could apply! The Sign-In button, even if I go to the social or settings tabs, does nothing. It just freezes the app...