Silver accounts with no gamer score, friends or followers

Discus and support Silver accounts with no gamer score, friends or followers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a way to get a gamertag off a very old xbox account? I know that there are a lot of gamers out there who would love a certain OG gamertag but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Raw Animations, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Silver accounts with no gamer score, friends or followers

Is there a way to get a gamertag off a very old xbox account? I know that there are a lot of gamers out there who would love a certain OG gamertag but can’t get it because of a very old xbox 360 account that hasn’t been touched in years.

:)

Raw Animations, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

There has been a recent update to the gamertag system that will allow you to get any gamertag even if it is already taken. https://support.xbox.com/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/gamertag-updates-faq

Otherwise, if the system is still on the servers, there is no way to take it unless the original owner changes it to something else or they do not use their Microsoft account for 2 years (started August 30, 2019). The tag system is in use on other Microsoft
    services, so even if it's not in use on an Xbox, it may be in use somewhere else.
  3. TobyHoover Win User

Xbox live silver

Because Xbox Live is not a Free service. Silver accounts are only good for keeping track of your gamer score, game updates and sending txt based messages to friends.
  4. tohellnbak Win User

Xbox One will flop hard.

zero gamer score.. silver account... Never mind.... I am going back to Titanfall.... have fun OP....
  5. I JustBob I Win User

What's With Gold?

Silvers with zero gamer scores should not be allowed to post.
  6. tohellnbak Win User

Xbox One Screen Tearing

These threads again??

so 2013!

silver account.. low gamer score less than 4 weeks old..

already went through 2 XB1's with no history of a 360

yup..
Thema:

1. Silver accounts with no gamer score, friends or followers - Similar Threads - Silver accounts gamer

2. Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...: Silver xbox account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home xbox unit Destiny 2 Undying DLC) 302bb7a5-a31e-4a49-9118-8193f24c3d9b
  3. Switching from Gold Account to Silver account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switching from Gold Account to Silver account: Hey Guys, When I switch from Gold account to Silver account, using an in-game switch profile option, it is observed that silver account can access to Multiplayer features, is it buy design?...
  4. New Silver Account can't send messages?

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Silver Account can't send messages?: Hi Everyone. Yeah so I activated a new Silver account earlier today buut when I try to send a message to people (even friends) it says that it hasn't sent, then tells me to check my rep? Is a...
  5. How did I play Minecraft ONLINE with a silver account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How did I play Minecraft ONLINE with a silver account?: I have an Xbox one, and the main account on the Xbox (), Has gold and has purchased minecraft. But my girlfriend has a silver, and she also plays minecraft online with me. How can she join me in...
  6. How do I save film clips on a Silver account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I save film clips on a Silver account?: My younger brother has been working on a funny montage and is worried that his recorded clips will be automatically deleted. We tried saving them to be safe but the option doesn't appear like it...
  7. Question about moving Silver/Free account from 360 to XBox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about moving Silver/Free account from 360 to XBox One: My original Xbox 360 Gold Gamertag is now a Silver account after I originally let my Gold account lapse. When I got another 360 I'd long since forgotten the password for it so I created a new...
  8. Xbox Live Gold - Not working shows as Silver account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold - Not working shows as Silver account: So end of last month I renued the Account to Gold status for FREE 1 Month. The next renewal is 26th of this Month. Why is it showing i dont have gold on marketplace or my homepage. aswell as...
  9. ATTN SILVER ACCOUNTS - Get Your First Month Of Gold For $1

in XBoX on Consoles
    ATTN SILVER ACCOUNTS - Get Your First Month Of Gold For $1: Xbox Live Gold | Xbox Limited Time Offer ac17338f-dbab-431f-8f04-ec6e3691520c
  10. Can I play Minecraft ONLINE with a silver Account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play Minecraft ONLINE with a silver Account?: I have an Xbox one, and the main account on the Xbox (), Has gold and has purchased minecraft. But my girlfriend has a silver, and she also plays minecraft online with me. How can she join me in...