Silver Wolf Error Saga

Discus and support Silver Wolf Error Saga in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been receiving the Silver Wolf error when trying to play Call of Duty Black Ops 4 for about a month now. The solutions that I have tried between... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ReinermanReinerman, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Silver Wolf Error Saga

I have been receiving the Silver Wolf error when trying to play Call of Duty Black Ops 4 for about a month now. The solutions that I have tried between my calls with Microsoft, Activision, and my internet sever provider are listed below.

1. Power Cycle (Cache reset) - Same Result

2. Hard Reboot - Same Result

3. Redownload Game - Same Result

4. Reset Modem and Router - Same Result

5. Static IP - Same Result

6. Port Forwarding - Same Result

7. Log In With Different Account - Same Result

8. Log Back in With My Account - Same Result

Ive talked with Activision. They say it is my internet fault.

I talk to my internet provider. They say it is not my internet.

Ive done network testing on my xbox, I have open nat. I can connect to the online network no problem.

What could still be causing me to have this issue if my internet is working as expect? My internet has been good enough for me to play Black Ops 4 in the past with no problem.

I can play games like Fortntie, Rocket League, and NHL 19 with no problem. But Halo 5 and BO4, Call of Duty WW2 is giving me issues.

Any Suggestions?

:)

ReinermanReinerman, Aug 19, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Silver Wolf Error Saga

From Activison support:

"Bravo 381 Silver Wolf,
    Bravo 381 Orange Wolf and Bravo 381 Ghost Wolf
    usually idicate an interruption occurred while connecting to gaming network services. Causes can include a gaming network outage or excessive load when connecting to the gaming network"
  3. ReinermanReinerman Win User

Silver Wolf Error Saga

Brad,

I have done the port forwarding and had my ISP assist in doing this for me.

Still no luck.

Any other suggestions? Activision does not appear to have any suggestions for me.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Silver Wolf Error Saga

Hi Reinerman,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. This is a call of duty server error. Most have found a fix which requires port forwarding. What happens is everything is great on the console, but when it goes to connect to the game server it is being blocked
    for some reason. You can find details on port forwarding
    on this guide
    . If you are unsure how to do this, you also can contact your ISP(internet service provider) for assistance in port forwarding.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Silver Wolf Error Saga

Hey wuryfree

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

In regards to this matter, when you said reset your router, did you mean you restored your router to factory defaults?

Also, have you tried to use a different network? On our end, we saw reports of individuals being able to connected using mobile hot spots, I was wondering if this was something we could try, for troubleshooting purposes.

If this does not work, the only other thing we can try would be establishing a DMZ, however, you will need to have an ethernet cable that can reach your router in order for this to work effectively.
  6. xXx ORAGEUR xXx Win User

call of duty black ops 4

bonjour je n'est pas de problème de connexion c'est sur les serveur call of duty que sa me dit qu'il ne sont pas disponible avec un long message d'erreur Négatif
    345 Silver Wolf

[Translation - hello I do not have any problem connecting it is on the server call of duty that tells me that it is not available with a long error message Negative345 Silver Wolf]
Thema:

Silver Wolf Error Saga

1. Silver Wolf Error Saga - Similar Threads - Silver Wolf Error

2. ARGENT SOUSTRAITE MAIS J AI PAS EU LE JEU !!!!! -[Translation - SILVER SUBTRACT BUT I WAS...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ARGENT SOUSTRAITE MAIS J AI PAS EU LE JEU !!!!! -[Translation - SILVER SUBTRACT BUT I WAS...: Je vien d'acheter naruto storm 4 du microsoft store et un message d'erreur apparait mais l'argent est comme meme soustraite de mon compte bainquaire alors que j'ai pas acces au jeu , l'icone...
  3. How does this Xbox Live Silver/Gold thing exactly work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does this Xbox Live Silver/Gold thing exactly work?: [img] Just bought this baby recently, and after some problems (And wailing (And perhaps annoying you) on here) regarding the PSU, i finally got one, and it is working pretty well! And it also...
  4. Silver Wolf Error Saga

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Silver Wolf Error Saga: I have been receiving the Silver Wolf/Orange Wolf error when trying to play Call of Duty Black Ops 4 for about a month now. The solutions that I have tried between my calls with Microsoft and with...
  5. Switching from Gold Account to Silver account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switching from Gold Account to Silver account: Hey Guys, When I switch from Gold account to Silver account, using an in-game switch profile option, it is observed that silver account can access to Multiplayer features, is it buy design?...
  6. Xbox Silver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Silver: Estimados desarrolladores Hace 9 meses, mencionan que el modo multijugador sería gratis, ahora me pregunto si es que nos mentiste. Saludos desde IF-NACHETOS Translation: Dear developers 9...
  7. Destiny 2 Silver purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny 2 Silver purchase: It was a few moments ago of writing this that i bout some silver on destiny 2, specifically the 10 and $5 packs, when i went to the cart i got this error after buying them,...
  8. New Silver Account can't send messages?

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Silver Account can't send messages?: Hi Everyone. Yeah so I activated a new Silver account earlier today buut when I try to send a message to people (even friends) it says that it hasn't sent, then tells me to check my rep? Is a...
  9. Xbox 360 / One Cloud Saves for Silver Members

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 / One Cloud Saves for Silver Members: Hi The xbox one backward compatibility is a big feature, you can even use your old Xbox 360 saves. However the 360 requires a gold live membership to use the cloud whereas the One doesn't. This...
  10. game pass xbox devolución plata [Game Pass Xbox return silver]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass xbox devolución plata [Game Pass Xbox return silver]: compre la suscripción a gamepass y me lo cobraron dos veces a mi tarjeta de crédito ¿ Cómo hago para que me regresen la plata de una de las suscripciones? [Translation - Buy the subscription to...