Silver Wolf Error Saga

Discus and support Silver Wolf Error Saga in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been receiving the Silver Wolf error when trying to play Call of Duty Black Ops 4 for about a month now. The solutions that I have tried between... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ReinermanReinerman, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Silver Wolf Error Saga

I have been receiving the Silver Wolf error when trying to play Call of Duty Black Ops 4 for about a month now. The solutions that I have tried between my calls with Microsoft, Activision, and my internet sever provider are listed below.

1. Power Cycle (Cache reset) - Same Result

2. Hard Reboot - Same Result

3. Redownload Game - Same Result

4. Reset Modem and Router - Same Result

5. Static IP - Same Result

6. Port Forwarding - Same Result

7. Log In With Different Account - Same Result

8. Log Back in With My Account - Same Result

Ive talked with Activision. They say it is my internet fault.

I talk to my internet provider. They say it is not my internet.

Ive done network testing on my xbox, I have open nat. I can connect to the online network no problem.

What could still be causing me to have this issue if my internet is working as expect? My internet has been good enough for me to play Black Ops 4 in the past with no problem.

I can play games like Fortntie, Rocket League, and NHL 19 with no problem. But Halo 5 and BO4, Call of Duty WW2 is giving me issues.

Any Suggestions?

:)

ReinermanReinerman, Aug 19, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Silver Wolf Error Saga

Hi ReinermanReinerman,

To be honest, it could be a corrupt game file in the hard drive that is giving you issues with these 3 games. It's hard to pinpoint this error since you have some games that work online and others that don't and it seems like you have already done port forwarding
    with your ISP. Did you port forward just Xbox Live ports, or specific
    Activision server ports
    found on their website for their games?

I don't see that you have a
    soft factory reset
    listed in your troubleshooting, so that's what I would recommend next.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.

Make sure to select "Keep my games & apps" and have the correct account login information plus your Wi-Fi password ready if you connect wireless because you will need to re-add the account's that were on the Xbox and re-connect to your
    network during the reset.

Let us know if this helps or if you've tried port forwarding the Activision ports for the Call of Duty games having issues.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Silver Wolf Error Saga

Hello Reiner,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Silver Wolf Error Saga

From Activison support:

"Bravo 381 Silver Wolf,
    Bravo 381 Orange Wolf and Bravo 381 Ghost Wolf
    usually idicate an interruption occurred while connecting to gaming network services. Causes can include a gaming network outage or excessive load when connecting to the gaming network"
  5. ReinermanReinerman Win User

Silver Wolf Error Saga

I have the same problem and done the same things as the user who made this post.

I called my internet service provider. We rested my modem together, and they tested my connection. It is ok. All my vitals seem to be ok.

My NAT is open when i do the test and my network diagnostics do not raise any red flags.

Is there any other explanation on why this may be happening? My internet service provided suggested maybe something could be wrong with my XboxOne.
  6. ReinermanReinerman Win User

Silver Wolf Error Saga

Brad,

I have done the port forwarding and had my ISP assist in doing this for me.

Still no luck.

Any other suggestions? Activision does not appear to have any suggestions for me.
Thema:

Silver Wolf Error Saga

1. Silver Wolf Error Saga - Similar Threads - Silver Wolf Error

2. Destiny 2 silver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 silver: Hi, I recently bought silver for destiny 2 on my microsoft acc and that was last night, it still hasnt shown up, ive had the same problem several months ago but even with that silver it still...
  3. Purchased Silver in Destiny 2 but never got it, and not getting any help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Silver in Destiny 2 but never got it, and not getting any help.: Last month I tried to Purchase silver in Destiny 2 on Xbox one. The purchase completed and my money was taken, but I never got the Silver i purchased. After trying every option I could find to...
  4. transfer silver

in XBoX on Consoles
    transfer silver: How do I transfer silver to my sons account? 31aa0fd4-bded-4f6a-9a26-cf1a9a30ac2d
  5. Spider Silver Grandmaster 15

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spider Silver Grandmaster 15: I didn't think this was possible, thought each level went to 9 and Gold Grandmaster 9 was the highest. Just achieved Silver Grandmaster 15. Interesting! [img] fd104df5-7eed-4b6f-bea5-efe10ea0a18b
  6. Will I get banned for playing single player games on silver member?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I get banned for playing single player games on silver member?: Not sure I made a bad choice coming back to Microsoft for my gaming experience. c8491f4a-160e-44b9-ac7f-8f61034547df
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect: I am seeing an issue where the counter on the Achievement for getting silver badges does not match the count on the yearly badge summaries. The discrepancy began this month. I have since achieved...
  8. Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...: Silver xbox account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home xbox unit Destiny 2 Undying DLC) 302bb7a5-a31e-4a49-9118-8193f24c3d9b
  9. Silver accounts with no gamer score, friends or followers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Silver accounts with no gamer score, friends or followers: Is there a way to get a gamertag off a very old xbox account? I know that there are a lot of gamers out there who would love a certain OG gamertag but can’t get it because of a very old xbox 360...
  10. Silver Wolf Error Saga

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Silver Wolf Error Saga: I have been receiving the Silver Wolf/Orange Wolf error when trying to play Call of Duty Black Ops 4 for about a month now. The solutions that I have tried between my calls with Microsoft and with...