Simple Into About Forza Horizon 5/To all the noobs out there

Discus and support Simple Into About Forza Horizon 5/To all the noobs out there in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Forza Horizon 5 is not better then Forza Horizon 4 But the dated cars are really good and is really fun to just hang around doing challenges,street... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MatthewRicherd, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Simple Into About Forza Horizon 5/To all the noobs out there

Forza Horizon 5 is not better then Forza Horizon 4 But the dated cars are really good and is really fun to just hang around doing challenges,street races,off-road race and who knows what the kids can think of.myself has not played it before but when i just saw 3 or mor race cars im thinkin its ganna be more off-road cars so not making kids feel down if they like race cars there will be spots to street race but try something different like the Land Rover and all the other cars.and if someone is a fan on Horizon 4 or 5 its not about how your car looks...its about how fast it goes/its not about looks...its about SPEED.so if you see how good that persons car looks,it doesn't matter.all the beginers out there work hard,do a lot of NPC races and go out of your garage and show them who's Boss!

:)

MatthewRicherd, Aug 2, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Interesting you have decide Forza Horizon 5 is much worse given it doesn't release for another 4 months!!

As to how a car looks not mattering in the slightest, good luck explaining that one to all the designers etc. Whilst I am not overly bothered by how the car looks, they definitely look better with a good design on it.

No clue what you mean by "i just saw 3 or mor race cars im thinkin its ganna be more off-road cars"? Seeing 3 or more race cars means it's going to be mainly offroad? Huh? It will be similar to FH4 in it will have a good mix of everything....FH4 didn't really have much more offroad than FH3 did, more it is just bigger in scale. They have already confirmed there will be plenty of roads, including a motorway
  3. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Are there any open-world racing/driving games?

Forza Horizon 2. That is all she will need. Simple, fun. And beautiful set pieces.
  4. IntenseJames Win User

Games for Gold Wishlist

Forza Horizon because Forza 5 is coming out on the Xbox One and Microsoft is giving away free games that all have a squeal going from 360 to the one it's only good marketing.
  5. DrGreenThumb NZ Win User

E3 is here

Forza 5 finally getting Nurburg!! free and out today

Forza horizon looks so dam good also
  6. Nursemorph Win User

New games

Is Forza horizon 5 and all new games going to be on disc? Because online services don't last forever while disc can last for 20 years or more, I still have a 19 year old GTA vice city disc and it runs well on ps2

Would love to see Sims bustin out for orginal Xbox on Xbox series X and s backwards compatibility
    No clue about the other games but the Base version of Forza Horizon 5 will be available on disc whilst the Premium and Deluxe versions will be digital only...apparently:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/4402249796243-Forza-Horizon-5-Announce-FAQ
Thema:

1. Simple Into About Forza Horizon 5/To all the noobs out there - Similar Threads - Simple Forza Horizon

2. Unable to make a simple purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to make a simple purchase: I am having extreme difficulties trying to make simple purchases on the Xbox 360 store. I have tried making purchases through the Xbox 360 console, multiple web browsers, computer OS such as...
  3. Hello everybody! Just a few simple questions that I would like answers to! Thank you!

in XboX Insiders
    Hello everybody! Just a few simple questions that I would like answers to! Thank you!: Hey, Xbox Insiders! I was wondering if anybody has gotten a Rust beta code? And how does it work, and what shows up on the app? Thank you so very much! submitted by /u/Anxious-Anywhere-786...
  4. Is not just a simple bug is a hidden feature in the MS Store

in XboX Insiders
    Is not just a simple bug is a hidden feature in the MS Store: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  5. Why does the series X have so many problems with simple things?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the series X have so many problems with simple things?: I don't get to play very often, but when i do i want something to actually work. I leave my system to do all of it updates, and yet when I'm trying to play a game like call of duty it randomly...
  6. Microsoft could improve Xbox a lot just by doing one simple thing:

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft could improve Xbox a lot just by doing one simple thing:: Fix the damn Xbox OS. It's too damn buggy, I keep getting lags and stutters in menus. Updates don't work, now if I open an app that needs an update it starts updating it and I'm stuck. I openes it...
  7. Xbox One X getting hot in simple games without issues, but shutting down while cool in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X getting hot in simple games without issues, but shutting down while cool in...: Hey Mic-Team as I wrote in the title my so called "most powerful console ever" - Xbox One X is getting hot in simple (more CPU intense) games like Minecraft without any issues (no loud fan and no...
  8. XBOX Enforcement Penalties can't be right for this personal Gamer pictures showing simple...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Enforcement Penalties can't be right for this personal Gamer pictures showing simple...: [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] I have over 30 from as same with my private Gamer picture which simple shows me is not against any XBOX live rule - I should have a veto right against...
  9. More and more issues with simple game chat yet microsoft continues to update things no one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    More and more issues with simple game chat yet microsoft continues to update things no one...: Throughout the past months, I am unable to talk in-game chat across all games and this used to be fixable by going into a party and turning off your mic and then back on and it would work. Pain in...
  10. its pretty simple. add search and some basic sort functions to the download history (Sort...

in XBoX on Consoles
    its pretty simple. add search and some basic sort functions to the download history (Sort...: its pretty simple. add search and some basic sort functions to the download history (Sort by purchase/trial, sort by date, alphabetical) but really search is the most important I have thousands...