simple xbox games (one button one joystick)

Discus and support simple xbox games (one button one joystick) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Other than classic games, is there a list games (both classic and modern) that only use one button and one joystick? I have a son with some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Suvalis, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Suvalis
    Suvalis Guest

Other than classic games, is there a list games (both classic and modern) that only use one button and one joystick?

I have a son with some disability, and I think a game with simple controls would be easier for him to understand. For instance the old space invaders would be an example.

:)

Suvalis, Jul 6, 2019
  2. BMK812 Win User

You should try the Atari Flashback Classic Volumes (1/2/3). They are less than $20 each and have 50+ games per disc. I would also give the Sega Genesis Classic Collection if you want something simple but a little bit more complicated.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/a...ol-1/c3nd23hm1j1p?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/a...ol-2/c3gvmvxvv7ps?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/a...ol-3/bqzxbczxhhmp#activetab=pivot:overviewtab

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/sega-genesis-classics/c5fnhqsqmsl6
  3. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

I think the ratalaika games are very easy.
  4. DevikM Win User

Pacman, tetris, even metal slug
  5. J0hnsta115 Win User

If you are looking for some games included with xbox gamepass, I would recommend The Gardens Between and Tacoma. The first is a puzzle game, and the second is a sci-fi audio exploration game where you piece together recordings and clues from past events
    to follow a narrative along. Additionally, there are always the classics as others have mentioned (Pacman, Bomberman, etc.).
  6. DI3Beezy Win User

The Trials games (Trials HD, Trials Evolution, Trials Fusion, etc.) are modern and have limited buttons.

Controls are as follows:

• Left Stick = Lean forward or back (balance)
    • Right Trigger = Go forward (gas)
    • Left Trigger = Stop and/or reverse

The game can get tricky as you progress, but I feel as though it's a good option. Good luck in finding more games and hopefully some of the community suggestions are good options for your situation.
Thema:

1. simple xbox games (one button one joystick) - Similar Threads - simple games button

2. Why don't MS Xbox produce a simple wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't MS Xbox produce a simple wired controller?: Why don't Microsoft produce a straight up wired controller. The plug and play is really poor because the batteries run out and the connecting port in the handset gets looser with time. When I...
  3. Help for a simple man

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help for a simple man: I have turned my xbox on today, the screen is small and cant be changed via the tv remote and theres no sound coming from the tv when i have the xbox on. I have reinserted the hdmi cables and the...
  4. Let's see those gaming Setups! Mine is Simple

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's see those gaming Setups! Mine is Simple: This is the State of My current gaming setup. Fairly simple and humle. Always a work in progress. [img] a5c895a6-8eb3-45eb-ba92-2a09033b4875
  5. Xbox One controllers are stressing me out like crazy, someone please give me a simple...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controllers are stressing me out like crazy, someone please give me a simple...: So I had to buy a new Xbox controller because my first one was ok, it just kept looking up with one of the D-pads. For example, if I'm playing a game like Slime Rancher, my character would look...
  6. Stop children from buying things on Xbox in one simple step!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stop children from buying things on Xbox in one simple step!: So ive read a lot about children buying things like Vbucks (Fortnite) and spending £100’s and then not been successful in getting a refund. The answer to stop this instantly is to add a passcode...
  7. Simple quality of life fixes to buying backwards compatible games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Simple quality of life fixes to buying backwards compatible games: Recently, I've wanted to take advantage of the EA Publisher Sale in order to buy the Mass Effect series, as I have never played them before. However, I quickly noticed some "flaws" with the store,...
  8. Im sick and tired of immature people messing with my ways to play a simple video game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im sick and tired of immature people messing with my ways to play a simple video game: This the 3rd time I have been reported for absolutely nothing. I now cannot play and chat with my friends all because some little immature brat keeps spamming the report systems. It’s aggravating...
  9. Where are the simple games that came with earlier versions of Windows?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the simple games that came with earlier versions of Windows?: I've just upgraded to Windows 10 and find the simple games included with earlier versions are not there. I just want Spider Solitaire and Freecell. I've found the Store, and apparently installed...
  10. Game & App simple fix.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game & App simple fix.: Having certain problems regarding the following ? Game Updates Apps Or just small things in particular on your 360 console that happen prior to a TU, Playlist update DLC here is a VERY SIMPLE...