simple xbox games (one button one joystick)

Discus and support simple xbox games (one button one joystick) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Other than classic games, is there a list games (both classic and modern) that only use one button and one joystick? I have a son with some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Suvalis, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Suvalis
    Suvalis Guest

Other than classic games, is there a list games (both classic and modern) that only use one button and one joystick?

I have a son with some disability, and I think a game with simple controls would be easier for him to understand. For instance the old space invaders would be an example.

:)

Suvalis, Jul 6, 2019
  2. BMK812 Win User

You should try the Atari Flashback Classic Volumes (1/2/3). They are less than $20 each and have 50+ games per disc. I would also give the Sega Genesis Classic Collection if you want something simple but a little bit more complicated.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/a...ol-1/c3nd23hm1j1p?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/a...ol-2/c3gvmvxvv7ps?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/a...ol-3/bqzxbczxhhmp#activetab=pivot:overviewtab

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/sega-genesis-classics/c5fnhqsqmsl6
  3. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

I think the ratalaika games are very easy.
  4. DevikM Win User

Pacman, tetris, even metal slug
  5. J0hnsta115 Win User

If you are looking for some games included with xbox gamepass, I would recommend The Gardens Between and Tacoma. The first is a puzzle game, and the second is a sci-fi audio exploration game where you piece together recordings and clues from past events
    to follow a narrative along. Additionally, there are always the classics as others have mentioned (Pacman, Bomberman, etc.).
  6. DI3Beezy Win User

The Trials games (Trials HD, Trials Evolution, Trials Fusion, etc.) are modern and have limited buttons.

Controls are as follows:

• Left Stick = Lean forward or back (balance)
    • Right Trigger = Go forward (gas)
    • Left Trigger = Stop and/or reverse

The game can get tricky as you progress, but I feel as though it's a good option. Good luck in finding more games and hopefully some of the community suggestions are good options for your situation.
Thema:

1. simple xbox games (one button one joystick) - Similar Threads - simple games button

2. Is simple background music player safe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is simple background music player safe: So with Microsoft taking the FileExplorer app off of the Xbox store I now need a new way to play music from my USB stick, when I was finished with my research I found the app simple background...
  3. Is the app simple background music player safe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the app simple background music player safe: So on December 7 Microsoft decided to get rid of the file explorer which means I can no longer play songs from a USB so after I did my research I found out there is an third party app called...
  4. Is the $249 to repair Xbox One X for a simple issue negotiable? All I need is an HDMI port...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the $249 to repair Xbox One X for a simple issue negotiable? All I need is an HDMI port...: So the HDMI port on my xbox is broken. I didn't drop my console, didn't spill anything on it, I have sound, and it turns on, plenty of ventilation, I've never had any issues with it before - it...
  5. Controller Issues simple fix (thanks to Juicebox customer support)

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller Issues simple fix (thanks to Juicebox customer support): I was having an issue with Guacamelee 2 on Xbox Game Pass for PC BETA. It was incorrectly registering the B button as a jump command on my OEM wired Xbox 360 controller. I contacted Juicebox...
  6. Let's see those gaming Setups! Mine is Simple

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's see those gaming Setups! Mine is Simple: This is the State of My current gaming setup. Fairly simple and humle. Always a work in progress. [img] a5c895a6-8eb3-45eb-ba92-2a09033b4875
  7. Simple quality of life fixes to buying backwards compatible games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Simple quality of life fixes to buying backwards compatible games: Recently, I've wanted to take advantage of the EA Publisher Sale in order to buy the Mass Effect series, as I have never played them before. However, I quickly noticed some "flaws" with the store,...
  8. Im sick and tired of immature people messing with my ways to play a simple video game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im sick and tired of immature people messing with my ways to play a simple video game: This the 3rd time I have been reported for absolutely nothing. I now cannot play and chat with my friends all because some little immature brat keeps spamming the report systems. It’s aggravating...
  9. Where are the simple games that came with earlier versions of Windows?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the simple games that came with earlier versions of Windows?: I've just upgraded to Windows 10 and find the simple games included with earlier versions are not there. I just want Spider Solitaire and Freecell. I've found the Store, and apparently installed...
  10. Game & App simple fix.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game & App simple fix.: Having certain problems regarding the following ? Game Updates Apps Or just small things in particular on your 360 console that happen prior to a TU, Playlist update DLC here is a VERY SIMPLE...