Simplified Menu

Discus and support Simplified Menu in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, Just wondering if anyone else has an issue with the new menu system? I'm on alpha skip ahead and have received the new menu on one console but not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tallpaulx, Oct 25, 2019.

1. /u/tallpaulx
    /u/tallpaulx Guest

Simplified Menu

Hi, Just wondering if anyone else has an issue with the new menu system? I'm on alpha skip ahead and have received the new menu on one console but not another. Both are running the same software update and I cannot find a way to change to new menu options. New version of the menus is a lot cleaner and easier to use. Anyone know of a way to change to newer version. Thanks.

submitted by /u/tallpaulx
    [link] [comments]

/u/tallpaulx, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

Gamesharing

They simplified the settings menu a bit and so things have been moved but it's still there.
  3. Dilusive Win User

Xbox wont automatically sign in after update

With fear of over simplifying this matter, have you opened the guide menu and downloaded the profile to the console?
  4. 小锋朱 Win User

We hope that xboxone can join traditional Chinese language options.

Because many games do not support simplified Chinese, and the State Bank Xbox one only simplified Chinese options, resulting in no Chinese games to play, while the actual game supports traditional Chinese.
  5. KongBebe Win User

Using xbox one in China

I am using a China Xbox One Day One Edition. I could connect to Xbox Live but I could not download any DLC for games not released in China nor change the menu language to English.

Don't bother getting an Xbox One in China - you need to understand Simplified chinese and there is only a handful of apps available (No Twitch)
  6. Ellarianora Win User

Language Problem

These are the available languages within Just Cause 4

English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Arabian, Brazilian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean (Interface Only), Chinese (simplified)(Interface Only), Chinese (Traditional)(Interface Only) and Polish (Interface Only).

There should be a a language setting in settings. I think you have to do it from the main menu however.
Thema:

Simplified Menu

1. Simplified Menu - Similar Threads - Simplified Menu

2. Xbox menu skipping tiles and impossible to do anything

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox menu skipping tiles and impossible to do anything: Xbox menu issue So the menu starts skipping like 3 places when i move my joysticks and anything else. Then it will start randomly showing up or little menu options. It started doing this out of...
  3. Black screen but menu will show and games will play

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen but menu will show and games will play: I cannot replicate this but it has happened to me twice since the last update. What happens is that the screen is black. Nothing at all shows except the customize and search options thing in...
  4. So when I have my disc tray in the console it wont load into the menu

in XboX Insiders
    So when I have my disc tray in the console it wont load into the menu: So my xbox one disc tray was having issues it wouldn’t even load to the menu and wouldn’t load games it did before just fine but it’s not right now for some reason? submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti...
  5. Menu has disappeared

in XBoX Accessibility
    Menu has disappeared: Not sure how but the menu that goes along the top of the screen i.e home,mixer,community,entertainment and store has disappeared... How do I get this back please...
  6. My Xbox turns itself off after I get on the menu screen of a disc game

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns itself off after I get on the menu screen of a disc game: I have this issue with my xbox where it turns itself off as soon as I get on the menu screen of a disc game. I have played a few of my digital games and apps with no problem but as soon as i start...
  7. TV Tuner? Beta Ring "Simplified Settings"

in XboX Insiders
    TV Tuner? Beta Ring "Simplified Settings": I use the TV Tuner on my Xbox, and went to rescan my channels, but with the "Simplified Settings"... I can't find the option. Is it just me? Did Xbox accidentally just delete that whole section?...
  8. New simplified settings activated with delay

in XboX Insiders
    New simplified settings activated with delay: While I was doing the Insider Hub quest on the new settings, they had not changed. A few days later, I went to settings again and the new categories where there. @Staff: Just make sure, you don't...
  9. Simplified settings issue

in XboX Insiders
    Simplified settings issue: I'm n ash n I still dont have new settings I have everything else. Any1 else have this problem? submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments]
  10. Idea for simplified effective Elite controller stick sensitivity custom setting usable by ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Idea for simplified effective Elite controller stick sensitivity custom setting usable by ...: They need to simplify this problem. Microsoft try this 4 point system leave points 1 and 4 anchored to 0 and 100. Allow points 2 and 3 to float and be adjusted on the graph by the user. Allow...