Simplified settings issue

Discus and support Simplified settings issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm n ash n I still dont have new settings I have everything else. Any1 else have this problem? submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Simplified settings issue

I'm n ash n I still dont have new settings I have everything else. Any1 else have this problem?

submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE
    [link] [comments]

/u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE, Oct 26, 2019
  2. GMAN990 Win User

Cannot detect the IP

Yeah, something must have changed locally as ip address failed is a local issue, try simplifying the set-up and going wired to make sure your Xbox is still ok
  3. No1 Spazz Win User

Mtu Error

let me try to simplify my set up, but i doubt it will work...
  4. darkist1 Win User

New preview update for Alpha Skip Ahead / Alpha Insiders, and it includes a new feature (simplified settings).

Awesome! The simplified settings section actually looks much easier, hopefully not nearly as complicated to get through everything.
  5. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

Game speed

Try simplifying your network set up.

Instead of Modem --> Router --> Xbox

Try Modem --> Xbox
  6. GMAN990 Win User

Constant disconnects round 2

Hi,

You should (as a test) simplify your set-up can you flip the Westell back to routing mode and wire direct to it as a test to see if it still happens?
Thema:

Simplified settings issue

1. Simplified settings issue - Similar Threads - Simplified settings issue

2. How can I set it up so my son can play the games that I have downloaded onto the PC using...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I set it up so my son can play the games that I have downloaded onto the PC using...: My teen son just bought a new gaming PC. His Microsoft profile accurately reflects his age (under 18) and I have him set up as a family member both in my Microsoft profile and in the xbox one...
  3. Xbox one Disc and blu ray settings on the all digital console??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Disc and blu ray settings on the all digital console??: Hello early my Xbox one s all digital console updated the latest version and these appeared on the settings I'm not sure if this happened because i accidentally changed the sandbox ID in the dev...
  4. How to set up game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    How to set up game streaming: I'm in the xcloud and in insiders how do I get to stream games from my Xbox one submitted by /u/bigry8058 [link] [comments]
  5. Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Settings: I set a setting in privacy so only friends could send me invites for partys and game invites. Setting -> Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites. - Ive set that to friends twice now...
  6. Two separate insider accounts, two different boxes, all settings the same, only one can stream.

in XboX Insiders
    Two separate insider accounts, two different boxes, all settings the same, only one can stream.: So I have two adult accounts on both a One X and a One Elite and both are in Delta in the Insiders program. Same network, same setting, I can do console streaming from one but not the other. I...
  7. TV Tuner? Beta Ring "Simplified Settings"

in XboX Insiders
    TV Tuner? Beta Ring "Simplified Settings": I use the TV Tuner on my Xbox, and went to rescan my channels, but with the "Simplified Settings"... I can't find the option. Is it just me? Did Xbox accidentally just delete that whole section?...
  8. New simplified settings activated with delay

in XboX Insiders
    New simplified settings activated with delay: While I was doing the Insider Hub quest on the new settings, they had not changed. A few days later, I went to settings again and the new categories where there. @Staff: Just make sure, you don't...
  9. Simplified Menu

in XboX Insiders
    Simplified Menu: Hi, Just wondering if anyone else has an issue with the new menu system? I'm on alpha skip ahead and have received the new menu on one console but not another. Both are running the same software...
  10. Idea for simplified effective Elite controller stick sensitivity custom setting usable by ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Idea for simplified effective Elite controller stick sensitivity custom setting usable by ...: They need to simplify this problem. Microsoft try this 4 point system leave points 1 and 4 anchored to 0 and 100. Allow points 2 and 3 to float and be adjusted on the graph by the user. Allow...