Simplified settings issue

Discus and support Simplified settings issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm n ash n I still dont have new settings I have everything else. Any1 else have this problem? submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Simplified settings issue

I'm n ash n I still dont have new settings I have everything else. Any1 else have this problem?

submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE
    [link] [comments]

/u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE, Oct 26, 2019
  2. GMAN990 Win User

Cannot detect the IP

Yeah, something must have changed locally as ip address failed is a local issue, try simplifying the set-up and going wired to make sure your Xbox is still ok
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

Gamesharing

They simplified the settings menu a bit and so things have been moved but it's still there.
  4. No1 Spazz Win User

Mtu Error

let me try to simplify my set up, but i doubt it will work...
  5. darkist1 Win User

New preview update for Alpha Skip Ahead / Alpha Insiders, and it includes a new feature (simplified settings).

Awesome! The simplified settings section actually looks much easier, hopefully not nearly as complicated to get through everything.
  6. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

Game speed

Try simplifying your network set up.

Instead of Modem --> Router --> Xbox

Try Modem --> Xbox
Thema:

Simplified settings issue

1. Simplified settings issue - Similar Threads - Simplified settings issue

2. In Asphalt 9, i can't connect my accounts in setting because the connect button is greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    In Asphalt 9, i can't connect my accounts in setting because the connect button is greyed out: So while reinstalled asphalt legends 9, everything was fine and then I went to settings to connect my Xbox account to it but the connect but is greyed out here is a screenshot and marked where...
  3. Resolution settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resolution settings: I change the resolution settings on my Xbox one S so now my TV tells me to the mode is not supported how do I reset my Xbox one S 22c3a86b-4a8b-47f6-9dbf-cf2d8c27b4c8
  4. Call of Duty World at War stuck at downloading game settings in multiplayer menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty World at War stuck at downloading game settings in multiplayer menu: I've been playing WaW for a while now and around 6 weeks ago everyone got stuck at download game settings when they hopped on WaW but it got fixed within a week but it started again last week but...
  5. "Simplified Chinese" of the Microsoft input method returns to the game when the mouse moves...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Simplified Chinese" of the Microsoft input method returns to the game when the mouse moves...: When playing Minecraft for Windows 10 in Windows 10, switch to the computer desktop midway, and then switch back to the game, it will happen that you cannot switch to the "Chinese Simplified"...
  6. I hate this one new thing about the new simplified guide. (Alpha Skip-Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    I hate this one new thing about the new simplified guide. (Alpha Skip-Ahead): The 'messages' & 'party' tabs are now merged together (I'm fine with this) but the problem I have with this is that the notification number is now merged with each other. This is a problem because...
  7. TV Tuner? Beta Ring "Simplified Settings"

in XboX Insiders
    TV Tuner? Beta Ring "Simplified Settings": I use the TV Tuner on my Xbox, and went to rescan my channels, but with the "Simplified Settings"... I can't find the option. Is it just me? Did Xbox accidentally just delete that whole section?...
  8. New simplified settings activated with delay

in XboX Insiders
    New simplified settings activated with delay: While I was doing the Insider Hub quest on the new settings, they had not changed. A few days later, I went to settings again and the new categories where there. @Staff: Just make sure, you don't...
  9. Simplified Menu

in XboX Insiders
    Simplified Menu: Hi, Just wondering if anyone else has an issue with the new menu system? I'm on alpha skip ahead and have received the new menu on one console but not another. Both are running the same software...
  10. Idea for simplified effective Elite controller stick sensitivity custom setting usable by ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Idea for simplified effective Elite controller stick sensitivity custom setting usable by ...: They need to simplify this problem. Microsoft try this 4 point system leave points 1 and 4 anchored to 0 and 100. Allow points 2 and 3 to float and be adjusted on the graph by the user. Allow...