Sims 4 error code 22

Discus and support Sims 4 error code 22 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive done everything recommended everywhere even started a new game. Still get that same error code every time it tries to save. Am I missing something?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joe BrownsProperty, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Sims 4 error code 22

Ive done everything recommended everywhere even started a new game. Still get that same error code every time it tries to save. Am I missing something? I do use cheats and bb.moveobjects but that is approved by the game devs. Im getting very frustrated.

:)

Joe BrownsProperty, Mar 7, 2020
  2. Joe BrownsProperty Win User

Sims 4 error code 22

Okay so I did find a way around the error 22. It can be tedious but it does work! I have had it an additional 2 times since I made this post but I get out of it now easily since I figured out a work around !

Step 1: Delete EVERYTHING that is not important to you in your gallery. Especially anything saved as a double. Like a house or family etc. Do not have doubles. I even erased all the houses etc that comes in the gallery that devs and community made (I couldnt
    use most of them anyways as they take dlc I dont have)

Step 2: Pick any of your sims and make something significant happen in their career or change careers; either way it has to be something that is important!

Step 3: As quickly as possible, after you see the alert pop up that something significant has happened, hit the menu button and exit to main menu; DO NOT SAVE AND EXIT! Just exit to main menu. It will auto save for you.

Step 4: {if no error code popped up} Now that you are back in the main menu hit play. If your sim is not in the same place it has been starting at since you got save error 22 code you have fixed it

Step 4:{if error code 22 popped up} you have to do it over again starting with cleaning out your gallery; and make sure you have taken down the doubles you have shared as well. Use a different sim this time as you proceed through the steps. Changing households
    seems to help as well. Continue through the process.

Step 5: I encourage you to do the exact same "exit to main menu" (DONT SAVE and exit to main menu) and then, if it does let you exit again with no error, press play again do a few things with your sims for like 5 minutes and maybe even swap households (
    I think this really helps here)

Step 6: and THEN to be sure your actually fixed and you dont waste your time on a game that will not save; hit "SAVE and exit to main menu"!! if it does not throw an error 22 at you, then it worked!

If it happens again to you do the exact same thing always remembering to clean out your gallery of doubles and non essential stuff and switching to a different sim or household. That part is important.

I hope this helps please let me know as I spent HOURS figuring this out and even made error 22 pop up on purpose to see if I could fix it again and it does work to fix it for me. Let me know!
  3. EmotionalBag310 Win User

Sims 4 error code 22

Im having the same issue as you. My game keeps telling me save file error 22 and everything i look up is for PC gamers and im on Xbox.
  4. JidahJones Win User

Sims 4 error code 22

Hi, i was wondering if u ever found out what error 22 means i cant get my game to save
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Sims 4 error code 22

Hi Joe,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand getting error on game. Do you get the error without mods enabled? You will need to reach out to the developer as the error code is specific to Sims. You can try posting on the EA support or their forums.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. SeifEpee Win User

Does anyone know what error code 0x903f8001 is?

Does anyone know what error code 0x903f8001 is? I loaded the Sims 4 last night on my Xbox One and I have gone to play it today and this error code comes up. I have gone to the XBox error site and there is no known error code. Any answers or suggestions
    would be great!
Thema:

Sims 4 error code 22

1. Sims 4 error code 22 - Similar Threads - Sims error code

2. Sims 4 my first pet pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 my first pet pack: Im looking at the new expansion pack for cats and dogs on sims 4 and i already have sims cat and dog but theres no other options to buy just that pack just the bundle. Is there a way to buy it or...
  3. Sims sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims sale: Hi there, On the Sims home page of the game with all the expansions it says there is a bunch of sales on and when i click on get famous it says 50% off, so that the price should be around...
  4. Sims 4 My First Pet - Price Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 My First Pet - Price Issue: I have been trying to fix this for a while. I own Sims 4 with the Cats and Dogs on a disc. I have had no issues purchasing all other DLC but this one will not let me purchase. The console does...
  5. Problems installing Sims 4 Dogs & Cats bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems installing Sims 4 Dogs & Cats bundle: We are trying to install an extension package Dogs & Cats for the Sims 4 on Xbox One. The install stops unexpectedly, saying the install file appears to be damaged and there is an error 80070570....
  6. remboursement sims 4 windows store[Translation-refund sims 4 windows store]

in XBoX on Windows
    remboursement sims 4 windows store[Translation-refund sims 4 windows store]: bonjour j ai téléchargé le sims 4 sur Windows store sans voir que c’était pour Xbox alors que je le voulais sur ordi ( ben oui vu que j’étais sur mon ordi c'est très logique votre truc !!!!!! )...
  7. Train Sim World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Train Sim World: I purchased digitally, Train Sim World when it first released. It was then updated to Train Sim World 2020. After accidentally deleteing the content from my X-Box, I found that I could no longer...
  8. Expansion.pack sims 4 wont install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Expansion.pack sims 4 wont install?: I have recently installed the get famous expansion pack on sims 4 xbox one, I'm trying to install it and nothing happens, I've tried installing it from the microsoft store and on the manage games...
  9. Error on SIMS 4 - 0x903f9006

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error on SIMS 4 - 0x903f9006: I purchased SIMS 4 on line - have not played for a couple of weeks, came back to play today and am getting the error message "Give it another try. If this happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp...
  10. Error 0x803f8001 sims 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x803f8001 sims 4: Llevo mas de diez horas de juego y varios logros y desde hoy me da ese error y no me deja jugar....no entiendo nada de nada ! Translate-I have more than ten hours of play and several...