Sims 4 Für Xbox ONe (Mod Translation: Sims 4 For Xbox ONe)

Discus and support Sims 4 Für Xbox ONe (Mod Translation: Sims 4 For Xbox ONe) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Guten Tag, ich habe mir Das Spiel Sims 4 im Microsoft Store gekauft. Ich wollte es herunterladen, aber dann hab ich gesehen das es nur für Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gina Wagner19, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Sims 4 Für Xbox ONe (Mod Translation: Sims 4 For Xbox ONe)

Guten Tag, ich habe mir Das Spiel Sims 4 im Microsoft Store gekauft.

Ich wollte es herunterladen, aber dann hab ich gesehen das es nur für Xbox One ist.

Jetzt wollte ich fragen ob ich irgenwie das Geld zurück bekommen kann, oder ob ich es doch irgendwie auf dem Pc spielen kann, so dass das ganze Geld nicht aus dem Fenster geworfen ist.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

(Mod Translation)

Hello, I bought The Sims 4 game from the Microsoft Store.

I wanted to download it, but then I saw that it's only for Xbox One.

Now I wanted to ask if I can get the money back, or if I can somehow play it on the Pc, so that all the money is not thrown out the window.

Sincerely

:)

Gina Wagner19, Feb 9, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

You will need to return it to the place of purchase. Microsoft won't refund purchase made at other locations.
  3. gds1972 Win User

Will the sims 4 work on xbox 1 x

4. IsabellaMakayla Win User

Will The Sims 4 be coming out for Xbox One?

you need sims 4 on xbox one
  5. smileskybird Win User

How difficult would it be to bring a game like Civilization or SimCity to Xbone?

Would live to see the sims 3 the sims 4 and the sims city game come to xbox 1 the sims 3 is already on xbox 360 and EA makes the sims on a w.i.d.e variety of platforms.
  6. smileskybird Win User

TOP 5 GAMES YOU WANT TO PLAY RIGHT NOW.

Add The Sims 3 and The Sims 4 to my wish list on Xbox 1.
Thema:

1. Sims 4 Für Xbox ONe (Mod Translation: Sims 4 For Xbox ONe) - Similar Threads - Sims Für Mod

2. DLC for Sims 4 isn’t working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC for Sims 4 isn’t working: Ok so yesterday i bought the Sims 4 seasons expansion pack and after it downloaded i went to a game too check it out. it wasnt there so i left the game and hovered over the little seasons thing...
  3. Xbox one sims 4 games will not save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one sims 4 games will not save: I play xbox one only the sims4 everything was fine until January 31st 2019 then I could not save anything it gives me an error code of "The game failed to save " error code o. What is this no one...
  4. Error 0x803f8001 sims 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x803f8001 sims 4: Llevo mas de diez horas de juego y varios logros y desde hoy me da ese error y no me deja jugar....no entiendo nada de nada ! Translate-I have more than ten hours of play and several...
  5. Sims 4 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 xbox one: Hi, I played for a week with Sims 4 offline, and I've get this message. I downloaded with EA acces, and i didn't want to péay online. The EA can't help... There is someone who has already met...
  6. Should Indigo Prophechy {Fahrenheit} And GTA Double Pack And The Sims 1 and 2 and 3 with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Should Indigo Prophechy {Fahrenheit} And GTA Double Pack And The Sims 1 and 2 and 3 with...: We need Indigo Prophechy {Fahrenheit} original version and remastered version And GTA Double Pack with GTA Vice City and GTA 3 and The Sims 1 and 2 and 3 with all expansions and stuff packs Max...
  7. The Sims 4 from EA Access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Sims 4 from EA Access: The Sims 4 from EA Access hasn't worked since Saturday. There is error 0x82D40007 during launching. Game is available on this site...
  8. SIMS 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SIMS 4: Hello I have EA access on my XBOX. When we try to play sims 4 i got the message i have to update xbox live gold. Why ?? BR Jonny 813e6f66-ecb7-48d3-8df7-f93ea68161cc
  9. Xbox 360 The Sims 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 The Sims 3: After I FINALLY got the Xbox going live with my email address and password handshaking (thanks to the VERY patient and helpful person from Microsoft) and then I got the message from EA Sports...
  10. Have you ever played Fishing Sim World?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have you ever played Fishing Sim World?: Hi guys, Omega here. Another day I was navigating on the Games from the game pass when I saw Fishing Sim World, I got curious because I love finishing on the Far Cry 5. So I downloaded the game...