Sims 4 Für Xbox ONe (Mod Translation: Sims 4 For Xbox ONe)

Discus and support Sims 4 Für Xbox ONe (Mod Translation: Sims 4 For Xbox ONe) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Guten Tag, ich habe mir Das Spiel Sims 4 im Microsoft Store gekauft. Ich wollte es herunterladen, aber dann hab ich gesehen das es nur für Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gina Wagner19, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Sims 4 Für Xbox ONe (Mod Translation: Sims 4 For Xbox ONe)

Guten Tag, ich habe mir Das Spiel Sims 4 im Microsoft Store gekauft.

Ich wollte es herunterladen, aber dann hab ich gesehen das es nur für Xbox One ist.

Jetzt wollte ich fragen ob ich irgenwie das Geld zurück bekommen kann, oder ob ich es doch irgendwie auf dem Pc spielen kann, so dass das ganze Geld nicht aus dem Fenster geworfen ist.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

(Mod Translation)

Hello, I bought The Sims 4 game from the Microsoft Store.

I wanted to download it, but then I saw that it's only for Xbox One.

Now I wanted to ask if I can get the money back, or if I can somehow play it on the Pc, so that all the money is not thrown out the window.

Sincerely

:)

Gina Wagner19, Feb 9, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

You will need to return it to the place of purchase. Microsoft won't refund purchase made at other locations.
  3. gds1972 Win User

Will the sims 4 work on xbox 1 x

4. IsabellaMakayla Win User

Will The Sims 4 be coming out for Xbox One?

you need sims 4 on xbox one
  5. smileskybird Win User

How difficult would it be to bring a game like Civilization or SimCity to Xbone?

Would live to see the sims 3 the sims 4 and the sims city game come to xbox 1 the sims 3 is already on xbox 360 and EA makes the sims on a w.i.d.e variety of platforms.
  6. smileskybird Win User

TOP 5 GAMES YOU WANT TO PLAY RIGHT NOW.

Add The Sims 3 and The Sims 4 to my wish list on Xbox 1.
Thema:

1. Sims 4 Für Xbox ONe (Mod Translation: Sims 4 For Xbox ONe) - Similar Threads - Sims Für Mod

2. 심즈4 환불부탁합니다. [Translate] Sims 4 request a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    심즈4 환불부탁합니다. [Translate] Sims 4 request a refund.: 한글판인 줄 알 구매했는데 영어로 진행해야해서 환불하 싶습니다. [Translate by Mod] I would definitely stay here again. 28e38604-7906-47ad-84f4-e3ddecc48bcf
  3. Sims 4 game keeps Crashing since update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 game keeps Crashing since update: Ever since i got the new update and Island living pack for my Sims 4 game it crashes every time i play. It has happened before the update one or twice but since the update it happens 4 or 5 times...
  4. Error on SIMS 4 - 0x903f9006

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error on SIMS 4 - 0x903f9006: I purchased SIMS 4 on line - have not played for a couple of weeks, came back to play today and am getting the error message "Give it another try. If this happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp...
  5. FLIGHT SIM FULL YOKE HARDWARE

in XboX Insiders
    FLIGHT SIM FULL YOKE HARDWARE: For the new upcoming flight sim release will there be new controller sticks or full yoke hardware available? Or is there any current availability of such devices for use on a PC??? submitted by...
  6. When will flight sim be available on the insider program?

in XboX Insiders
    When will flight sim be available on the insider program?: submitted by /u/DerpT145 [link] [comments]
  7. Can't play Sims 4 although it worked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Sims 4 although it worked: Hi everyone! I bought the Sims 4 game today and after a few hours of play, suddenly appeared the following text: "Apologize. our services isn't working properly at the moment. To check Xbox Live...
  8. Sims 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Sims 4: am i able to connect my account thats setup for the sims 4 on windows 10 to my xbox account? 945d600b-6333-4890-bcfe-aee5ca362a6b
  9. Sims 4 disc want work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 disc want work: Hi i got Sims 4 deluxe party for daughter last year the disc will not work.i can install from disc but when opening it says do you own this game. if you have a game disc. insert it now....
  10. DLC for Sims 4 isn’t working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC for Sims 4 isn’t working: Ok so yesterday i bought the Sims 4 seasons expansion pack and after it downloaded i went to a game too check it out. it wasnt there so i left the game and hovered over the little seasons thing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mod sims 4 xbox one