Sims 4 install keeps stopping

Discus and support Sims 4 install keeps stopping in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to install Sims 4 on my Xbox but the install keeps stopping. I've tried uninstalling, checking my connection, updates, and restarting.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chandler A., Mar 26, 2020.

1. Chandler A.
    Chandler A. Guest

I'm trying to install Sims 4 on my Xbox but the install keeps stopping. I've tried uninstalling, checking my connection, updates, and restarting. Nothing works! It always makes it to 90+% then stops. What should I do?

:)

Chandler A., Mar 26, 2020
  2. rtb1294 Win User

Try to disconnect the xbox from the power supply for ten minutes, this will reset the internal memory. It sounds like you might have had a connection issue the first time and data might be stored in the ram. This should reset the ram allowing for a full
    install
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

XBOX One external hard drive keeps spinning up and down every minute

Final Fantasy 15 and The Sims 4 when installed to an external hard drive would always spin and stop. FF 15 was the wrose, every five seconds it would do this.. Other games were fine. So I moved them to my internal hard drive now things are peaceful
    lol. The Sims loads a tiny bit faster and doesn't have as much lag either.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Impossibile installare gioco [Edit - Translation] - Unable to install game

Hello YvonneOrban,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Looking at the Xbox store for The Sims 4, it looks like it is only compatible with Xbox One. Check out this link for a description involving the game's capabilities and what platforms its available on: The
    Sims 4 Xbox Store

If The Sims 4 is available on PC, it is not through the Microsoft/Xbox store, unfortunately. They may have there own client or use a different PC platform like Steam.
  5. Majin Soundwave Win User

Advanced Warfare download is ridiculous

Purchased new Call of duty xbox one bundle tooks hours to install game.After it was done installed lords of fallen game disc normally.After that tried to install Forza Horizon 2 and Battlefield 4 and the installation would keep stopping and not installing.
  6. Frizio I iB Win User

Installation keeps stopping

Hi there :)

try to follow this troubleshooting...
    here
    !

bye bye
Thema:

1. Sims 4 install keeps stopping - Similar Threads - Sims install keeps

2. Sims 4 my first pet pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 my first pet pack: Im looking at the new expansion pack for cats and dogs on sims 4 and i already have sims cat and dog but theres no other options to buy just that pack just the bundle. Is there a way to buy it or...
  3. Sims sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims sale: Hi there, On the Sims home page of the game with all the expansions it says there is a bunch of sales on and when i click on get famous it says 50% off, so that the price should be around...
  4. Sims 4 My First Pet - Price Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 My First Pet - Price Issue: I have been trying to fix this for a while. I own Sims 4 with the Cats and Dogs on a disc. I have had no issues purchasing all other DLC but this one will not let me purchase. The console does...
  5. Problems installing Sims 4 Dogs & Cats bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems installing Sims 4 Dogs & Cats bundle: We are trying to install an extension package Dogs & Cats for the Sims 4 on Xbox One. The install stops unexpectedly, saying the install file appears to be damaged and there is an error 80070570....
  6. Expansion.pack sims 4 wont install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Expansion.pack sims 4 wont install?: I have recently installed the get famous expansion pack on sims 4 xbox one, I'm trying to install it and nothing happens, I've tried installing it from the microsoft store and on the manage games...
  7. Sims Add-On Won't Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims Add-On Won't Install: Hello, A couple of weeks ago I ordered the Sims 4 Get Famous Add-On. When I manage Sims 4, it shows that it is ready to install. In the Microsoft store, it shows that it is installed but asks me...
  8. Can't install Vintage Glamour for Sims 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Vintage Glamour for Sims 4: I downloaded the Vintage Glamour DLC for The Sims 4 but it won't install at all. I have 10 other DLCs for this game that installed without a hitch, but this DLC doesn't do anything when I select...
  9. Sims 4 won't load with Rock Band DLC installed

in XboX Insiders
    Sims 4 won't load with Rock Band DLC installed: Along with the countless other issues that rock band DLC is causing, Sims 4 simply will not load at all, if rock band DLC is installed on the system. If you've followed any of my other posts, you...
  10. Sims Freeplay - unable to install after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims Freeplay - unable to install after update: Hi, I know that I'm not the only one having such problems but haven't seen it raised yet. Some time ago there was an update of the game which made my game freeze. I decided to reistall it cause...